KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Deepths of Azarath

Deepths of Azarath
Started by: Lord Follen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StrawberryGashz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
"Well then what's your name?"
"hmph Lagoyla"

-she leaned against a tree taking out a flask and sipping its contents she eyed his sword-

i am the only creature of the night you will live to meet again.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:59 PM
StrawberryGashz is currently offline Click here to Send StrawberryGashz a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGashz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nice to meet you"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:04 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawberryGashz

"Nice to meet you"
not very talkative are we?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:08 PM
StrawberryGashz is currently offline Click here to Send StrawberryGashz a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGashz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"I guess you can say that."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:16 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawberryGashz

"I guess you can say that."

-sniffs with fake concern- oh now i'm sure we have alot in common, you kill things and i kill things, you can fly and if i set my mind to it i can fly, you have blue hair at if i stand just right so do i! see now we could be very good friends. -she disappeared and re appeared behind him- but i suggest we find a human because i havn't tasted dragon blood but i'm sure its delicious-

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:27 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"And I advise you not to try." said Dangling. He fed on Zinc high in the mountains. He wasn't hungry right now. "But I saw a village fo humans in a nearby village"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:33 PM
StrawberryGashz

"And I advise you not to try." said Dangling. He fed on Zinc high in the mountains. He wasn't hungry right now. "But I saw a village fo humans nearby "

"really now" -her interest is sparked- "well i might just have to pay them a visit my winged friend" -she smells the air deeply locatin the direction the village was in and starts walking that way, she abruptly turns- "and way couldn't i have a taste?! feeding is alot like sex, most creatures take alot of pleasure from being fed upon." -she was almost insulted.. but not quite-

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:39 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"All I'm saiying is that I will not let you feed on my people. Go ahead and drink any other race's blood"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:54 PM
StrawberryGashz

"All I'm saiying is that I will not let you feed on my people. Go ahead and drink any other race's blood"
whatever you say dangle. -she snickers and continues walking to the direction of the human smell-

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:57 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Dangling follows whistiling a dark toon. " Anyways, why do you want to meet the elven soldiers?"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:00 AM
StrawberryGashz

Dangling follows whistiling a dark toon. " Anyways, why do you want to meet the elven soldiers?"
i don't so much want to meet them as much as i want to reuinite with them, i was an Elven archer up until i was kidknapped by vampires.... i know most of the elves.. their like brothers and sisters to me. i miss them but they'd never except me now that i'm....a thing.... -she hung her head embaressed-

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:05 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey, don't be embarassed. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a Vampire"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:06 AM
StrawberryGashz

it is if you were once an elf

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:08 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Exactly, so they'll know you"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:17 AM
StrawberryGashz

"Exactly, so they'll know you"
"they proabably won't recognize me. when i was an elf i had green eyes and white blonde hair that was always pulled back. my facial features weren't quite as sharp they were soft and warm almost like a human. i was thinner, i've gained alot of muscle and my ears were pointed and had a beautiful display of shiney rings and hoops all along them. now i'm much different. i don't even expect Sokau to remeber me....."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:23 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: lance
Elements: light and darkness
Weapon: Staff, two swords one with a white blade the other with a black blade
Race: unknown but looks human (for the most part)
Spells: mimicry, alchemy
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, bad tempered, forgiving, helps others, keeps to himself, loyal, very lonely and isolated.
Appearance: long silver hair, red eyes,a yin-yang on his forehead, wear black pants,and T-shirt, black combat boots, red cloak, and has four alchmy symbols ingraved on the the front and back of his hands

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

kitty comes form the shadows"hello i am kitty"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:17 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Who's Sakoa?" asked Dangling.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:20 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-turns around- oh high i'm lance

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:21 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawberryGashz

-looks up astonished- how do you not know him? hes an archer...... -drags her feet still following the scent of humans-

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:33 AM