KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct
Started by: teddygreen17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yeah and the raging demon eats your soul, Dhalsim can control your key and other things.

super fireballs are moves within the game.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:52 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I meant ki

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:52 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
like i said... Ben!! well, whatever. I hope this only gets moved, and not closed... I love seeing MK slap other games wink

Dude... I dunno if y'all don't know this, but Shang deals with gods... Scorpion deals with hell... Suby deals with... gods... Cyrax is pretty powerful... and well... Jax... is a loser. lol
Jax would get killed by Scorpion the second the fight begins... he wouldn't fight on the same team as... that. lol it's true... (actually, he'd be most likely to attack Sub/Shang, but... lol)
Also, these guys ain't getting 'clubbed.' They are all masters of two fighting styles and one weapon.
Who was glacius weak against in KI Gold? Oh, yea!!!! The fire guy!! Does hell-fire work on him too? 'Cuz Scorp. has that. Or should we just get Shang to conjure up some non-hell-fire. Whatever you all want...
The only challenge might be Bison, and his psy ain't a quarter of Shang's, not counting Shang's magic and Scorp's hell powers.
Also... Scorpion has the spear. Don't F with the spear. GET OVER HERE!!! Make me a smoothy!!
Akuma would beat all of them. The MK gods obviously aren't all that "godly". Why do they fight mortals then?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:38 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by brainchild81
Akuma would beat all of them. The MK gods obviously aren't all that "godly". Why do they fight mortals then?

I think M. Bison alone could take Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung togehter.
M. Bison has demonstrated far greater power than Shao Kahn ever has. Or especially Akuma.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 08:12 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

killer instinct was the funner game, don't know if that opinion has any relevance here.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
like i said... Ben!! well, whatever. I hope this only gets moved, and not closed... I love seeing MK slap other games wink

Dude... I dunno if y'all don't know this, but Shang deals with gods... Scorpion deals with hell... Suby deals with... gods... Cyrax is pretty powerful...

So what if Shang Tsung deals with God, since those God haven't shows some power that would give them among God. And Shang Tsung is even much weaker than God in MK. And Shang Tsung has never shown such power as Akuma, Oro, Bison, Ryu.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:59 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Xplosive
I think M. Bison alone could take Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung togehter.
M. Bison has demonstrated far greater power than Shao Kahn ever has. Or especially Akuma.

Is that why Akuma kicked his ass in the Malibu comic?

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:02 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares

Originally posted by Nataku8188

roll eyes (sarcastic)

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:20 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nataku8188

Hey idiot, I see you can't understand what I am saying, moron. I said Bison showed greater power than Kahn, or especailly Akuma (has shown even greter power), that means that Akuma is even more powerful.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:28 PM
Joker1237

Khan has shown more power than Bison or Akuma imo. In Mk3 game and comic wise, When he walk into the earth realm, He suck the souls of the ENTIRE Earth, expect the choosen warriors choosen by Raiden to defend the souls of earth.

If Bison had the power of Khan, Why cant he just well conquer the world at least once?? Khan did it for a few weeks or so before the Earth warriors won.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:06 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Joker1237
Khan has shown more power than Bison or Akuma imo. In Mk3 game and comic wise, When he walk into the earth realm, He suck the souls of the ENTIRE Earth, expect the choosen warriors choosen by Raiden to defend the souls of earth.

If Bison had the power of Khan, Why cant he just well conquer the world at least once?? Khan did it for a few weeks or so before the Earth warriors won.

Bison could easily overpower Kahn. Kahn took souls of fighter, but couldn't suck souls of chosen fighters, so I doubt he could do it from Bison, who is far more pwoerful than any Earth chosen fighter. Kahn has never shown power to go toe to toe with Bison, Akuma... And Bison couldn't take over the Earth, because in Earth are even more powerful beings than Bison, and many in SF are more powerful (such as Sagat, Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Oro) are more powerful than any MK chosen fighter.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:18 PM
Joker1237

the reason Khan could not take the soul of the chosen was because of some God spell Raden did, Unless if Bison was protected by Raiden like the chosen were, Than Bison is toast.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:21 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

the reason Khan could not take the soul of the chosen was because of some God spell Raden did, Unless if Bison was protected by Raiden like the chosen were, Than Bison is toast.

Biosn has far more greater power than Kahn, he was beatn by Liu Kang.
Akuma can destroy islands, I think Bison could do that as well. Rose attacked Bison with soul power, but she wasn't succesful, because Bison surpasses that power.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
Joker1237

Khan doesn not do Soul power, Khan takes souls as his own. Khan is on a Godely level, and no Khan did not lose to Kang, the 2nd tourment was a destraction, It was never complete.

After Khan invaded Earth, the Earth warriors had to high tale it out of Outworld back to Earth Realm, by which time it was 2 late.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:29 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khan doesn not do Soul power, Khan takes souls as his own. Khan is on a Godely level, and no Khan did not lose to Kang, the 2nd tourment was a destraction, It was never complete.

After Khan invaded Earth, the Earth warriors had to high tale it out of Outworld back to Earth Realm, by which time it was 2 late.

Kahn is not on Godly level, in MK Godly level really doens't mean so much, Akuma, Oro is also, Bison for SFA 3 was also on Godly lever, Ryu has even greter inner power than all of those 3. Kahn hasn't show destrucive power as Akuma, Bison...

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:32 PM
Joker1237

Khan was taking over WORLDS and added em on to his own REALM., That is GODLY. He was taking Souls at Will, Godly level. The only reason he lost his hold on earth was because Raiden with the help of the chosen GANG up on Khan.

I dont see how Bison could be able to complete with Khan.

He did not just conquer Earth, He was making Earth part of Outworld. Realms he counter would become part of outworld. Bison has no were NEAR that power.l

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:37 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khan was taking over WORLDS and added em on to his own REALM., That is GODLY. He was taking Souls at Will, Godly level. The only reason he lost his hold on earth was because Raiden with the help of the chosen GANG up on Khan.

I dont see how Bison could be able to complete with Khan.

He did not just conquer Earth, He was making Earth part of Outworld. Realms he counter would become part of outworld. Bison has no were NEAR that power.l

He conquers worlds because of resorceus, bacause of countelss armies, give that arimes to Bison and he will do it even easier, as inner power from the, Kahn is no where near to Bison. He hasn't shown destructive power as Bison never, not even close. Bison doens't have so many people. If Kahn would attack Earth to wlak thorug Earth and challenege fighters and would fight Akuma, Bison, Oro, he would die easily, they are far faster and more powerful.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:43 PM
Joker1237

Khan has large Armys indeed, But he also uses his OWN powers to unfiy the realms he couqers. I mean most of the bosses in MK are ten times harder to beat in the games than Street fighter. I had a way easy time with Bison on the video games, than I did with Kintaro in MK2 or Khan on MKT. I mean you just cant over power Khan, He take your head off, and once he nails you with that hammer, He could do it 2 or 3 more times to finshing you off. (The comp did it 2 times in a row before and there was nothing I could do))

Khan's moves are more damage than Bison Pysoco Cursher in SF2. Bison was one of thsos bosses that was pretty easy to beat. In any Game he was in.

Khan was a bit hard in MK2, but almost impossble to beat in MKT. I mean impossble, The only way to beat him is if you luck out, or your a boss or Subzero.
Vega one of the bigt baddesies wont stand a chance vs the bosses of MK. The bosses on MK are on a higher level than any bosses in SF. Akuma wonders the world searching to fight the best, not relly evil, Bison runs a drug ring, These guys are table pushers when you compare it to the bosses of MK trying to rule the realms. Were life hangs on a thead.

If Ryu loses he loses some prize money BIG DEAL. If Raiden or Liu Kang loses, they lose Earth Realm, FOR GOOD. the stakes are higher in MK.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:55 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Khan has large Armys indeed, But he also uses his OWN powers to unfiy the realms he couqers. I mean most of the bosses in MK are ten times harder to beat in the games than Street fighter. I had a way easy time with Bison on the video games, than I did with Kintaro in MK2 or Khan on MKT. I mean you just cant over power Khan, He take your head off, and once he nails you with that hammer, He could do it 2 or 3 more times to finshing you off. (The comp did it 2 times in a row before and there was nothing I could do))

Khan's moves are more damage than Bison Pysoco Cursher in SF2. Bison was one of thsos bosses that was pretty easy to beat. In any Game he was in.

Khan was a bit hard in MK2, but almost impossble to beat in MKT. I mean impossble, The only way to beat him is if you luck out, or your a boss or Subzero.
Vega one of the bigt baddesies wont stand a chance vs the bosses of MK. The bosses on MK are on a higher level than any bosses in SF. Akuma wonders the world searching to fight the best, not relly evil, Bison runs a drug ring, These guys are table pushers when you compare it to the bosses of MK trying to rule the realms. Were life hangs on a thead.

If Ryu loses he loses some prize money BIG DEAL. If Raiden or Liu Kang loses, they lose Earth Realm, FOR GOOD. the stakes are higher in MK.

The stakes are high in MK bausce of story, but Liu is no where near in power agaisnt Ryu and he could fight with Kahn. Bison can boos othe ighter pwoers by using his own.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 06:17 PM
Joker1237

I think Kang could beat Ryu. Ryu is a pretty slow guy on foot. Kang is pretty fast, and that bicycal kick would give Ryu some problems. Ryu in the game always seem to have trouble with fast fighters, I never lost as Vega lol.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 06:21 PM