KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct
Started by: teddygreen17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yeah and you forget that Ashura Zenku or teleport for the street fighter unknowing.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 28th, 2005 07:34 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

As usual your wrong and most others in this thread agree

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Uh... huh... well I think that I dod actually not bring in game elements. I mean, it's more like the character's powers/weaknesses. Just like saying Akuma can drop superbomb blahblahblah... is not really bringing in game elements. See?
And I am pretty sure that a guy who fights gods on a gamely basis
( corny? yes. correct? probably.) can take a guy who throws big versions of his easy shot. And anyone who can suck out your friggin soul can kick your friggin ass. wink i think.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Streeetfighter wins laughing

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 28th, 2005 08:10 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

To all of the uncertain, Shin Akuma is considered a god and a Supreme Master of the fist.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:22 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Joker1237
I think Kang could beat Ryu. Ryu is a pretty slow guy on foot. Kang is pretty fast, and that bicycal kick would give Ryu some problems. Ryu in the game always seem to have trouble with fast fighters, I never lost as Vega lol.

Kang is much slower adn weaker than Ryu.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:28 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

SHINKUU HADO-KEN!!!
Lui Kang dragon kick of Ahhhhh!! holy hell is that you god, coming to rescue me.

No it is a huge fireball coming to rape you. laughing out loud

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:40 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Originally posted by Xplosive
Biosn has far more greater power than Kahn, he was beatn by Liu Kang.
Akuma can destroy islands, I think Bison could do that as well. Rose attacked Bison with soul power, but she wasn't succesful, because Bison surpasses that power.

And Bison was slapped by... Ryu? A human dude with some powers?? Oh, and Kang was the chosen one. I'm sure we can all tell what that means, right? He's up there with th lower gods. Also, as Joker said, Liu was aided big time by Raiden and a group (yes, five other powerful warriors, not two people like in... umm...). And Kahn ruled an entire realm. Pff!! he never needed to destroy islands. He set his sights a level or to (or thousand wink) higher on heaven and hell and earth and other places with funny names...
Anyway... Kang can turn into a big scary dragon and turn people into babies... and is now a kreepy zombie controled by... I have no idea... do you know, Joker. By the way, you sure know you MK man. I'm impressed. big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:18 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Kang didn't look too "lower godly" when he got his neck snapped. Kang is 1 of the most corny hero characters ever. CAGE RULES! He'd still get his a$$ kicked though.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:58 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

True, he wasn't too godly when he was beaten by a pair of superpowerful (around Kahn level, maybe a bit lower though) sorcerers. And he was blasted from behind.
But you're totally right, Kang is a big turkey-douche. And Cage is a dumbass movie star with some moves.
And why is noone rememberin about how Bison or whatever... got slapped like a fool.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:04 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

as joker said , if Liu kang and the mk heros loses they lose earth , but if ryu or street fighter loses they just lose some money , maybe thats true if you are talking about material , but ryu , akuma , ken and the great majority of the strongest street fighter are fighting not to survive or to win (yeah that is right) , they dont fight to win , they fight to dont lose , that is why street would win

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:05 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

uh...huh... maybe making sense would be a good idea...
'they don't fight to win'??? so they'll win? HAH!!!! I have seen better logic at my remedial maths summer class!! (yes, you heard right. I'm in it wink lol) And who the hell would fight to lose??

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:11 PM
Hoshi

what i wanted to mean was , that they some times fight against oponents that even in dreams they couldnt defeat , but they fight it anyway , the fight with their lives where winning is not the most important , but fight with honor

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:13 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I can see Kang doing his fireball while Ryu does his super fireball. The super would erase Kang's fireball, then it would keep going and engulf Kang. Ryu wouldn't kill him. He'd just knock his lame a$$ out and walk off.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:17 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Joker1237
I think Kang could beat Ryu. Ryu is a pretty slow guy on foot. Kang is pretty fast, and that bicycal kick would give Ryu some problems.
Kang would do nothing more w/that bicycle kick than set himself up for a vicious Dragon Nutshot. Now Kang's voice is REALLY high when he does moves.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:51 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
And Bison was slapped by... Ryu? A human dude with some powers?? Oh, and Kang was the chosen one. I'm sure we can all tell what that means, right? He's up there with th lower gods. Also, as Joker said, Liu was aided big time by Raiden and a group (yes, five other powerful warriors, not two people like in... umm...). And Kahn ruled an entire realm. Pff!! he never needed to destroy islands. He set his sights a level or to (or thousand wink) higher on heaven and hell and earth and other places with funny names...
Anyway... Kang can turn into a big scary dragon and turn people into babies... and is now a kreepy zombie controled by... I have no idea... do you know, Joker. By the way, you sure know you MK man. I'm impressed. big grin

And what is Kang=human with some power, but far less power than Ryu. Ryu is the chosen one also, the greatest potential, greatest inner power, Kang would be nothing to Ryu. Kang can turn into Dragon, and would be still joke to Akuma, Ryu, Bison, Kang never close showed such power as powerful figthers from Street Fighter. Akuma would easily crush Kahn in fight, very easily, much greater energy, much faster and much stronger, generally much more powerful.
And Shang Tsung or Quan Chi are much below Kahn, and Kahn fulled those two, they didn't even kill him. And Quan-Chi and Shang Tsung, Liu Kang beat Shang Tsung again very easily, he would finish him if Quan-Chi wouldn't come from behind, Kang probably would beat both of them together. Again Kang is nothing to Ryu.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:58 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Kang is FASTER than Ryu on the game, I dont know why but it seems Ryu gets slow footed in the sequals.

Ryu is NOT the chosen one in Street fighter, he is a wonder, a drifter, and on story line Akuma, NOT Ryu beat bison. (Guile and Chun Li took out Bison's underlines, which relly gets cloudey when a fighter said to Chun Li, Thsos LEGs beat that Shadow law. So that either says Chun Li play some part in the down fall of Bison or that she took out his crime ring) But Akuma was the one to beat Bison and kill him 2.

Kang is on the same level as Ruy, you are relly underplaying Liu here. He has a LOT of power. And Tsun and Qui has been around for a couple 10000 years. The thing is they did a sneak attack to gain victory over Kang, I sure if Saget wanted to he could do some sneak attack on Ryu and gain a victory. There is relly no HONOR in MK like Street Fighter.

Like I said I think Kang and Ryu would be a toss up. Khan beats Bison and any other street fighter. and even takes over the Street Fighter world as victory. Turning countless souls into slaves. And there be no Raiden to protect the souls of the SF world.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:53 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea Ryu is slow in the game to balance it out stat wise, one thing mortal kombat doesn't really do. All characters in mk take same amounts of damage etc. with exception of boss characters. Cage rules, and honestly sub zero and scorpion would be of greater threat than Kang, as Kang had practically cheated to beat sub zero, and scorpion beat sub zeero in the sequel.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:46 PM
Joker1237

Not the movies, The movies were NOT true to the comics, or games.

Kang beat Goro and Shang in a FAIR fight in the first tourment.

Scoprion killed Subzero and withdrew from the Tourment(So tech he is unbeaten 1-0 yeppie lol)

Cage did well in the tourment, did not know who he fought. Think he came in 2nd not to sure.

Sonja did beat Kano in the tourment(Who some how lived.)

Kang as wins over Goro and Shang, I will not count Liu out vs any one. He is a highly skill fighter.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:56 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Oh no, never said or meant anyone wasn't skilled here, or else we wouldn't be putting up posts about him. In the point however was not only superior strength in the fighters but the uniqueness in some of the elements of the fighters.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:03 PM
Joker1237

no one is unskill here right, But I still think Ryu vs Kang would be a toss up. A very close fight. They both have movies that could counter the other. Were Kang lacks in super moves, He makes up with it in REAL powerful combos. In MKD, he has one of the most powerfull combos in the games, Heard some guy was able to make it up to 87 or so percent one time. I not a big combo guy(MK2 spoils me) But I can at least land a good 12 hit combo with Kang.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:10 PM
Hoshi

no , Ryu really is the chosen one , he is the only one that has the dark hadou inside him and didnt became like a devil , he is the chosen one to beat Akuma although he still doesnt have the power for this , if you are talking about combo , all the street fighter characters hava combos that kill the other one if they hit , at least they have in all snk vs capcom.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:57 AM