KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct

Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct
Started by: teddygreen17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

I think you can all guess where my bias lies.....lol

anyway....scorpion can beat more than half of the guys from the other games by himself...just a lil teleport here...grab victim....lil teleport back to netherrealm.....and execute where his power is godly in comparison and only gets stronger while in the netherrealm.......couple that with sorcorers that can steal souls and powers.....and MK has an instant advantage....

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I didn't know he could teleport to & from netherrealm @ will. Source?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:38 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

When Scorpion is killed out side the netherealm, He RETURNS to the netherrealm MORE powerful than before.

I pretty sure if Scorpion wants to insure a victory, He could kill himself a couple 100 times.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:41 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
I didn't know he could teleport to & from netherrealm @ will. Source?

thats just a "known" fact about him. But if you want a VERY specific example, the ending of MK4, where he grabs shinnok, who could probably beat him in earthrealm or wherever they were, and teleports him into the netherrealm, where he EASILY defeats the guy.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:41 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kkyarrick
boss of the Kontra Klan

1st Mortal Kombat
2nd Street fighter
3rd killer instinct

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:26 AM
kkyarrick is currently offline Click here to Send kkyarrick a Private Message Find more posts by kkyarrick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yeah and akuma and Bison can teleport much faster than Any of these characters,and Akuma destroys islands with one punch For those who don't know about akuma here are some points of his character:

He is an anti hero

He doesn't believe in excessive force.

Never fights to his full potential except for those worthy

Looks for a test for his potential

Has the dark hado and has techniques that split air and hit you before you hear them

He stomps the ground and makes the world shake, and can become invisible.

Scorpion is my favorite MK character, but I 'm not sure he can beat Eyedol, who also shakes the world with his stomp. And don't get me stared on Evil Ryu or Shin Akuma, these characters alone can own the other two teams, no joke I AM SERIOUS about their power its insane, and anyone who has played against Shin Akuma knows he can combo you right into submission.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:42 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Kontraz
thats just a "known" fact about him. But if you want a VERY specific example, the ending of MK4, where he grabs shinnok, who could probably beat him in earthrealm or wherever they were, and teleports him into the netherrealm, where he EASILY defeats the guy.
My bad. I never saw his MK 4 ending because MK games took a turn for the worse after 2. I didn't like anything else up until Deadly Alliance. Which was an OK game. MK2 was the peak of MK. When the last one came out I was in my Def Jam: Fight 4 NY phase so I haven't played it yet. I've always liked Scorpion, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if a Ken, Ryu, or Akuma still knocked his a$$ out seconds after arriving in Netherrealm. Good luck getting out though. sad

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:09 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

WTF????? you can't teleport faster......confused the principals of teleportation imply instantanious movement.........roll eyes (sarcastic)

if akuma and evil ryu are the best you got...you're in touble.........subzero took on an entire mutant army by himself.....what are akuma and dark ryu gonna do to the dragon king huh? a guy that walked right into blasts from three of the most powerful guys in the MK universe and didn't even fall down....

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:17 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Well let me say are more adept and can recover from the feat INSTANTLY.

Thank you for bringing that up, I have deadly alliance. The dragon king renders him INVURNERABLE TO PROJECTILES ANY KIND ANYWAY. Eydol can relfect projectiles with ease, and if you ever played street fighter, especially Number 2 Turbo,Alpha 3, or even Some of the vs. games, I need not go into the projectile superiority of Ryu, Akuma, Shin Akuma, Or Gill whos powers are on a cosmic level. These match ups and some from KI make the MK bosses pieces of cake,(I have all the games and just beat them all today.)
But....

Sub Zero ain't doin much to the likes of bison and others,or eyedol he's much too slow, Akuma knocks down mountains kicks down subs and other things.
I won't give you any more facts just yet because you don't seem much of a street fighter fan anyway ( no fault of your own)

Noob-Smoke rules.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Xplosive
Hey idiot, I see you can't understand what I am saying, moron. I said Bison showed greater power than Kahn, or especailly Akuma (has shown even greter power), that means that Akuma is even more powerful.

Yes, call me an idiot, when you obviously don't understand that your sentence structure states that;

Subject (Bison) > than Kahn, or (Meaning including) especialy Akuma. Therefore, because of your poor grammar, your message comes out as;

Bison has shown greater power than Kahn, or especially Akuma.

When it should have been;

Characters such as Bison and Akuma have shown greater power than Kahn.

or;

Bison has shown greater power than Kahn, and Akuma has indefinitely shown greater power.

In other words;

Don't split up two names that are being used for the same example, because it can change the entire meaning of the sentence, unless you want to use two seperate points.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:29 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Noob-Smoke was the worst thing that happened with MK since... Sub's MKDA suit... one game away...

I'd like to begin by saying that all of you guys talking about people destroying island and stomping should all go google mk, find the story, and learn about all the guys taking over intire realms. realm=galaxy Or maybe you'd be impressed by one guy (Sub) taking down entire armies all alone? No? ok...a guy who goes to hell whenever he wants?
And umm... I don't know too much about Akuma, but from what I understand... Scorp/Suby/Kang/Kahn walks up to him and slits his throat while he goes 'hah! you are certainly no match for me, therefor, I won't bother too fight you!'
And some of the fighters are of equal strengths for perfectly good reasons: 1. people with similar builds can be pretty close in strength 2. each player has two fighting styles and a weapon. Why do they need to be varied at all when they fight differently anyway?? 3. They're not.
And maybe noone here has ever witnessed or been subject to Scorp's 9 move combo? Or Kang's like... 50? Sub also has some crazy powerful jig, but I have only ever done it once, and have never felt it.

End note: Which Sub are we using? the Noob version (the real one) or the Sub version (his... brother? cousin? pet cookie?)

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:50 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

both suzeros as far as i'm concerned.....subzero took down full fledged gods before he got his noob powers but he'll pail in comparison to ryu/akuma? what?

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:53 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

I dunno, Jin... have you actually seen any proper arguements from the SF side? NO. lol
It's pretty important which version of Sub it is. Noob is more powerful, but I'm not too, too sure though, the medallion is powerful making too. But Noob probably gets it now, 'cuz he's the rightful clan leader. it's all very, very confuzling...

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:11 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

here's the way I understood it....the reason why sub-zero (brother) took control of the clan in the first place was because he overthrew the clan while they were in their automation stage.....it was basically a hostile takeover and he became the leader due to having the most power.....the medallion is his because he's the proclaimed champion....Noob was never a champion and is now dead (or undead).....he has no claim to anything...

aside from that the brother subzero has that new shredder suit that's an instrument of the gods....making him even MORE powerful.....

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:15 AM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Yea, but Noob has supercrazy powers from beyond. I say they're at least equal.

And there wasn't any hostility (I'm 88% sure...). Scorp. killed Noob, and Sub took over. Noob came back but didn't want the clan anymore for some reason (I don't remember... ) and Sub took it over. Noob doesn't remember (didn't, I should say. he does now) anything from before, and wants to kill someone (sub lol). What happens next? Bison dies wink

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:27 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Noob and Smoke ripped Sub Zero apart like a chicken bone.

Sub Zero armor came into play against the mutants.

Scorpion went through onaga in a singlebound, despite the trouble the All powerful were having in the beginning.

Bison is crazy strong, its really hard to argue this if you've played nothing but mortal kombat, but it is as is, Even ryu and ken were showing superhuman feats of coordination and skill in their TEEN YEARS.

If you saw bison in the series then saw Akuma, his presence was chilling since he was so strong. He never uses all of his skill, and his presence would knock out those WORTHY enough to sense his prescense.Most of the characters from all of these sides could not handle orochi power, except anyone more powerful than evil ryu.Shin Akuma, or Akuma to his max potential, has a move that steals your soul and mind regardless of how powerful, He and Evil Ryu wouldn't even consider most of this serious, except for Raiden or Eydol. Then theres Gill, Whos on a cosmic scale, think of a GAlactus in a human sized avatar, This immortal would win this in one blast.

Anyway, for fun you shoud read this online vs. series, wich sounds like this discussion, I can't think of how to find it, but go on google and type in some of these characters names, it has fights concerning the Characters from street fighter,MK, KI, and Neo Geo. Really Intresting as they are all in the ring doing a royal rumble, and even has some outside plot.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 31st, 2005 02:08 PM
Hoshi

i really wanted to see this one in the internet , that must be very cool

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:25 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

do you want to know how to find it, seriously, I typed in somethng like, how to beat eyedol and youll see something like eyedol was beating the crap out of terry bogard, or chun li got tired of haohmorang.
There our many episodes, check it out!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:32 PM
jinzin

let me think.......hmmmmmm gods, sorcerers, and mystics.....or street fighters?......laughing out loud

anyways....shao kahns dark priests alone cantake out half of the guys from both the opposing rosters combined....scorpion can kill another quarter of them or so....and they all gang rape whats left...end of story...

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:51 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You don't know too much about street fighter since, Shin aAkuma evaporated a comet that was 1/3 the size of the earth, Eyedol will reflect those projectiles, and ryu's inner potential is the greatest of all warriors. Bison has some mind control, anyway it is as your bias lies, The name of the game give the characters no credibility, chunli destroys tanks with her kicks, sabrewulf splits the ait in the atmosphere.

Do me a favor, play ki or street fighter and make it to bison, shin akuma, ryu and eyedol on max difficulty, then tell me what you think of them.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 02:51 PM