KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Fullmetal Alchemist RP
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

"Do you know who I am sir?"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:41 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze changed her clothes. " kaze!!!" her boss called. " we need an extra horse to a unit!! take akira to ride and bring another one!" she gave kaze a map to an ishblin camp. kaze groaned. she got up on akira and held onto another horse and galloped of, ash ran after them.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:43 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

your sokau
(whats your alchemist title)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:44 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( btw... i will eventually be the cold fire alchemist)) kaze rode up to the camp to see a young kid abot her age, and another guy. akira pranced under her. " easy" she said to the horse. she held out the other horses reigns. " some one needed a horse." she said looking at both of them. " i was sent on request."

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:55 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(fyi i'm the lightning alchemist)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:57 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((koool ^^))

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:02 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i repeat what r u here for!!!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:04 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((me or sokau?)) kaze looked at one then the other and hoped off of the tall horse. just then ash caught up, and ran to her side.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:11 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(sokau)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:12 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((oook)) kaze looked at the, annoyed that she absolutley had to respect them for her job. " *ahem...*" she glared at them. " who would like to take this horse.." she felt her energy rising but knew she had to keep it back. nobody could know....

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:17 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-looked at the stable girl-
it would be wise to calmdown before you do something you'll regreat.............................

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:19 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked at the ground before she could get annoyed. " i apologize... but can you please refer me to somebody, anybody who needs a horse." ...... what did he mean 'regret'?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:38 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Jumps on the horse.*"I'll take her to Ro-...My general...THIS IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION AND YOUR TALKING TO THE "Crystal Arrow" ALCHEMIST!!!"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:39 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hello crystal arrow well if you plan to attack th ishbalians i'm afraid you can't pass

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:42 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"ATTACK?! WE ARE THE REFUGEE ALCHEMISTS WHO ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THEM!!! NOW MOVE!!!!!!"*He rode off to the front of the alchemists.*"Luetinent Mustang sir...A horse from the stables!!!"Roy:"Thank you Crystal Arrow.""SIR!"*SOkau salutes then falls back into the ranks*

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:45 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

well i apoligize then -moves-

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:46 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*follows sokau* " hey wait... im not an...." she didnt get the chance to finish, so instead she yelled at ash to stay close, and kept following sokau.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:01 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"What are you doing? Shouldnt you be at the stables?"

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:44 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*sighs* "yes..im sorry" kaze siad " lets go akira, ash." akira wheeled around beneath her and turned to gallop back to the stable. ash stood and looked at sokau for a moment then followed.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:57 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-follows them silently-

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:24 PM