KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Fullmetal Alchemist RP
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JLred

*All this time Scar was watching and following from the treetops. He got bored and jumped down towards them.*

"What are you all doing here and what is your purpose?"

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:20 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze was on her way back when she heard ash growling and barking she turned akira around and ran towards him, knowing that she would lose her job if ash didnt behave.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:32 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lobonikko
Can I be ED?

Yes, yes you can

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:34 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze rode up and jumped off of akira to see ash growling at a strange man... not in uniform... " sorry sir." she said, tying a rope around ash's neck

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:39 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(me)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:41 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((scar))

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:42 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(oh)

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:43 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

*Roy stopped and looked at Scar*"We are refugee alchemists on a rebelling against the "State".*Sokau peered over shoulders trying to get a look at Scar*((I will play Roy until somone calls him...))

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:08 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-continues to follow them-

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:09 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

stares at scar and tries to tug ash away from him*

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:14 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Thats it I quit...."*Sokau walked away looking at the ground...*"The Crystal arrow alchemist is no more..."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:35 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(you quit way to easy)

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:36 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

laughing out loud ((Nah im just leading a plot to what is going to happen later on with my char)) rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:38 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

*ash lunges at scar* " well... i should be going." kaze said, puling ash back. she turned akira and, again, headed back to the stables.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:27 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

((Sorry...I was never with the refugees and im not know as the crystal arrow alchemist....Im an alchemist thats like Scar alone))*Sokau walked down an empty street torward the stables*"Hello anyone here?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:21 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze poked her head out of akira's stall when she heard a voice. a boy, who couldnt be much older then her was standing near the entrance. sh ebrushed her hands off and walked over to him. ash followed. she tucked a peice of hair behind her ear and glanced at him. " hi.. im kaze... may i ask whay your here?" she said curiously.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:39 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"I was wondering if you had a horse...If not I can take my leave...I've heard they may only be for the "State"..."*The boy looked beat up and scarred....He was an orphan about 14.*

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:45 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-gives up and walks toward the town-

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:47 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze shifted her eyes to the ground. if he was alone then she was in the same situation as him. " tell me why..." she getured for him to follow her. " you know you are in alchemists territory... correct?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:08 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"Y-yes...I just want to get away from here...Away from the war...Away from the killing...Away from it all..."*Sokau followed her while saying this*

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:12 PM