KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Fullmetal Alchemist RP
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

she paused. " it would be dangerouse for you to try to escape. i can tell you from experiance." she trembled and walked down an isle till she reached a horses stall. " ill help me.. but, tell me.. why are you alone?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:15 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

"I've been an orphan for some time now...I'm from a small village north of Central...It was destroyed by the "State"."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:20 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked at him sympathetically. " i...im alone too..." she muttered... no! why did i say that? she thought. " but that doesnt matter..." she smiled and wiped a tear off of her cheek hoping he didnt notice. she pulled the horse out of his stall.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:31 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

((watches avvy slide and gets mezmorized))"You're alone? How...Its none of my buisness...."*He walks over to her and jumps on the horse*"I hope you find a way to leave he said looking at her with his green eyes*

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:35 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((lolol)) she looked up at him. " my parents... were killed by an assasin... nobody can know though.... nobody." kaze pulled a map out of her pocket. " this has all state bases on it , too .. avoid them" suddenly she started crying. " im sorry...." she said wiping away her tears.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:41 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*he jumped off and put a hand on her shoulder*"It isnt your fault...No one can stop the fate of death...He works in mysterious ways that one...You just learn to live with it..."*he had tears in his eyes but held them back*

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:44 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked up at him with glazed eyes. they had lost their vibrance long ago. a thunder cloud banged and it started to pour. kaze rubbed her eyes and looked at the dark sky. " if you dont want to ride in the rain you can come to my appartment.." she said tearfully.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:53 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Sokau bowed*"Thank you...I would like that..."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:00 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze smiled and put the horse back. " im done work now.. lets go." she called ash and started walking.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:13 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"What is your wolf's name?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:14 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" ash..." she said as they reached the door to her appartment building. she unlocked it and started up the stairs. her appartmen over looked the alchemy building. " here we are.." she said she opened the door and headed in.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:20 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"You seem sad...What is wrong if I may ask?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:25 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" its just that... you... you lost everything and still try... i... gave up. didnt try to move on and im still here, still alone.with the secrets that i keep." she started crying again. " im sorry.. i really am pathetic.."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:30 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"No no...Your not pathetic...I'll tell you what...Come with me...To a refugee camp just North of here! It will be peaceful and the Ishbalins will accept us!"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:35 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze looked up at him.... " you mean...leave here? i dont think they would really.... accept me..." she trembled. " i... i am an alchemist.... but you cant tell anyone! id lose everything!"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:41 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze sighed sadly. now he wouldnt even accept her.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:41 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"I am one too...So calm down...You need to be more confident....They will accept us I know it..."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:55 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

kaze sat down on her bed nervously. " i... most people in general dont except me.. why would they?"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:05 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

"I dont see why not...Everyone else is an alchemist..."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:13 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" they dont know... if someone found out id have to leave ash, and i wouldnt haveanywhere to live...."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:19 PM