KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Fullmetal Alchemist RP
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(lol)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:12 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ What? oh, no. stick out tongue he's not my crush big grin He's lyke my best guy friend on here big grin }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:12 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Liar )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:13 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Nah, id tell you who it is, but i pity myself for even having an online crush roll eyes (sarcastic) It; squite sad. big grin )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:16 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Its horrible, but, admit it('s me ) and it will be off your chest happy )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:17 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i should slap you no expression)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:18 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kai Lein
(Its horrible, but, admit it('s me ) and it will be off your chest happy )
{ Sh'rite! roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't flatter yourself big grin }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:19 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(i should slap you no expression)
(Do it, i dare you. even saying stuff lke that can alter a friendship, i suggest you watch it. Its called joking, shithead.)

Originally posted by Technicolor
{ Sh'rite! roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't flatter yourself big grin }
(well, who is it? i wanna knoww!!!!)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:26 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(Strange. I come for FullMetal Alchemist and witness a vampire king fighting Vince Valentine for the affections of a female.

Quite the rpg. Can I join? I'd like to be the overbearing father who forbids Tech from dating either of you. Then I become an alcoholic and...I dunno...drive off a cliff or something at the end of the season.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:29 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(Do it, i dare you. even saying stuff lke that can alter a friendship, i suggest you watch it. Its called joking, shithead.)

{ I bet you do happy pay close attention to who i act a certain way around. }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:29 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
(Strange. I come for FullMetal Alchemist and witness a vampire king fighting Vince Valentine for the affections of a female.

Quite the rpg. Can I join? I'd like to be the overbearing father who forbids Tech from dating either of you. Then I become an alcoholic and...I dunno...drive off a cliff or something at the end of the season.)
{ Yeh...please join!!!

We still need a Roy and Scar if your interested, theyre cool wink }

{ and yes sir. no dating for me. }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:31 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i was being sarcastic dude....)

(knock your self out i better logg off before i say something else to piss people off

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Jun 21st, 2006 at 04:33 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:31 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Technicolor ♥ Quincy Archer?)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:33 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(Scar or Roy???hmmm...I'll join as Scar. Too tired to post a lengthy post now though, but perhaps a recap would suffice?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:33 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(Scar or Roy???hmmm...I'll join as Scar. Too tired to post a lengthy post now though, but perhaps a recap would suffice?)
(we are at a military housing facility jillz characters in side and i am trying to get to her to talk to her thats about it

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:36 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Me too...hense the chatting. Ok, well Roy, Riza, and my character Vheyd are in the military housing compound. Thunder and kai's character are there as well, and Kai's is picking a fight with roy cuz he imprisoned him. Thunder's just got inside. Ed and Al are at the train station. }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:37 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(Technicolor ♥ Quincy Archer?)
{ Quit making assumptions you dork roll eyes (sarcastic) }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:37 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(careful he might get mad no expression)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:38 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Technicolor
name: Cheyd Windsear
sex: female
appearence: she has layered and angled shoulderlength silvery blonde hair. She usually wears a white tank top with dark blue jeans and white sandals. Her eyes are a striking dark blue.
alchemist: yes
Alchemy name: Frozen Blaze alchemist
alliance: ex. military, now no one
Alchemy power: she can create 'cold fire' by using the tempurature in the atmosphere to form a liquid nitrogen like subsatence, that rises in a cold flame.
Bio: Cheyd is quiet, and somewhat cold. She used to be much more open, and worked dilligently for the military, but that was before the had turned Jem. Jem was ehr brother, and he was a camera. He had been taken into custody by the military untill Cheyd freed him and turned against those who were running tests on him. She had formerly had a quite obvious crush on Roy mustang untill he told her to forget about her brother. She, like Ed, can use alchemy without a circle.

Jem

name: Jem Windsear
sex: male
race: Camera
Appearence: he looks like a large white wolf / lion kin dof creature. He has a full grasp on the english language and can turn his body into an alchemy circle, but can only use little actual alchemy.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:38 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(good night to you jill i am off to bed now i hate summer school >.<; )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:41 AM