KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Fullmetal Alchemist RP
Started by: JLred

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kai Lein
(Technicolor ♥ Quincy Archer?)

(wait a minute wait a minute hold the phone. This could be an interesting development....Tech...How you doOOoooin'??)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:51 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ stick out tongue just peachy. Shall we bump the Teen titan thread? lol }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:55 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(hehehe we might just have too. Some people say "get a room" and some people "have Paris" but you and I will always have the Teen Titans rpg. love )

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:57 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I KNEWS IT!!!!)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:01 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
(hehehe we might just have too. Some people say "get a room" and some people "have Paris" but you and I will always have the Teen Titans rpg. love )
{ Ah yes, the infamous TT moment. ...Which i ruined. stick out tongue }
(I KNEWS IT!!!!)
{ You knew what? }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:09 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Technicolor ♥ Quincy Archer)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:11 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Of course happy I love all my friends. }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:15 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(No one loves me )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:15 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ I could name a few stick out tongue }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:16 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(So could I )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:17 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(So could I )
{ youve already taken the liberty to do so, i believe smile }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:19 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(i know i just pmed u, but i have to be off for bed. Great talking to you love. Later!)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:21 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Lets see... girls always hitting on me in some way would be... Twilight Durmak... Rare_Fox... Technicolor.... Shalimar Fox... and many many more over MSN )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:21 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
(i know i just pmed u, but i have to be off for bed. Great talking to you love. Later!)
{ Night dear! }
{ Oh my, really? }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:22 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(...good night... no seriously, im tired stick out tongue)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:25 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Yeh, ditto. and i still gotta shower too. damn. }

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:28 AM
Quincy
Debaser

The traveling caravan passed through the dry deserted ravine. The wind blew harshly, blowing sand and small rocks at the unprotected faces of the Ishbalans. The sun was high in the air, tormenting the people below as they had no drink until they reached their destination. Several young men had scouted out later in the night and found a nice place to stay for a while. It was near the edge of the wood outcroppings, and was next to a flowing river and babbling brook. This was an ideal location, for the women would have a place to wash the clothes and the children could play in the water. It was hard finding places now that the criminals of the world were searching for their tribes, killing their people and stealing their goods. It wasn't unheard of. The wandering ishbalans were choice targets for criminals. They were tired, sick, and poorly armed. Their only real weapon was that man....

He walked alongside one of the ishbalan leaders - a dark eyed elder, who walked with a large staff carved from a downed tree. They were walking silently, each thinking to themselves, when the Tall muscular one looked down at the leader.

"How long must our people suffer elder? The military is but tormenting us, offering bountys on us like some criminal." He spoke with a raspy voice.
"Well to be fair, you are a criminal Scar." The elder spoke barely above a whisper.
"I'm doing this because the military and all of their state alchemists have gone against god. They are sinners in the eyes of both the lord and their fellow man. I need'nt remind you of the state our people are in." He added almost bitterly.

"Scar, we realize your mission. But please, do not scare the children. They do not know we are keeping a mass murderer in our caravan. Although some of them may agree with you, they are too naive and corruptible to learn of such." The elder spoke with a wise tone, making Scar take in the words before speaking again.
"I'm leaving again. Late tonight. Everyone should be asleep." Scar said looking at his suffering people.
"Yes Scar, I know. Please my son, be careful." He added caringly.
"Yes." Scar added bluntly.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:21 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(bump)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 01:32 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Cheyd sat on the bed, quick shallow breaths sliding from her lips. Jem waas asleep in the corner...that acid. She still had a few minor cuts. Yawning, she stood, waiting a mintue for her light headedness to go away, and stepped outside of her appartment room. With Jem following she snuck past roys room, and out of the housing comples. She squinted as the bright sunlight battled her pupils into narrow, catlike slits. A glare caused black and purple spots to form around everything she caught sight of. She waited a untill her eyes cleared to walk forward. Jem was sleepily following. She wasn't trying to escape...no.. it was not worth it right now.

A small rock rolled and swerved as she kicked it, clicking across the street. Jem's eyes wandered upwards to Cheyds. They were not the eyes he used to see. They were cold, distant now. Once filled with love and desire they had changed completely to an alternate emotion, one he could not even imagine. He really wished she wouldnt blame herself for him. He stopped suddenly as he noticed she had. Her face was twisted, her hands covering her mouth as if she were going to be sick. Cheyds eyes were widened. She managed to calm herself, still keeping her eyes from the sight that was horrifying her.
" I...I obviously forgot...a..about this kind of thing.."

Jem stepped forward and immediately wished he didnt. In the alleyway a body lay mangled, it's eyes torn out by god knows what. He turned away , smothering a gag. Not long after quite a few military personell had shown up, one of which being Roy mustang.

' Back on the job i see, Cheyd? '

Her face was still wretched. All she could see were her parents...dead. Jem knew what she was thinking. It crossed his younger mind as well and he let out a loud, droning howl.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:14 AM
Leon Takase

Name: Kazusai Ryu
Hair: Black
Sex: Male
Eyes: Crimson
Alchemist element: Fire

Biography:Kazusai has an Alchemy circle along his right arm. He has no living relitives and his former friends are gone. He enjoys fighting and will not hesitate to kill if provoked

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 10:27 AM
Leon Takase is currently offline Click here to Send Leon Takase a Private Message Find more posts by Leon Takase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote