KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Madagascar

Madagascar
Started by: BaronOBeefDip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

Madagascar

I apoligize if a thread about this film has already been made. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else is looking forward to the film. From what I saw in the sneak previews, it looks hilarious.

Penguin: Wave and look cute boys. Wave and look cute. laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:17 PM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Poliahu

I saw this movie this past weekend and I was a bit disappointed. I think there was so much hype that I expected a lot from it and it fell short. It was funny though and a little entertaining.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:01 PM
Poliahu is currently offline Click here to Send Poliahu a Private Message Find more posts by Poliahu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

I think the problem with this movie, is that it is going to be compared to Shrek, Incredibles, Robots, and all the other CGI movies. It was good, but it was no Shrek.

While there were enough "cute" moments to make the movie a little bit more than "worth a watch," it lacked the freshness, charm, and plot strength of the other movies. I also thought the animals acted a little too "human" in the movie. Normally that wouldn't even bother me, but in Finding Nemo and Ice Age, the animals acted like the animals with human emotions. In this movie, they seemed more like humans in animal suits instead of actual animals.

Now, with that said, I'd still recommend watching it. The movie is good. Just don't go in expecting another Shrek or Finding Nemo.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:47 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Im looking forward to seeing this movie.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 07:21 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I wasn't planning on seeing it, but I got dragged along, and now I'm glad I was. It was hellafunny-- Tom Clancy's® Penguins and Lemurs that dance to 80s music. stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:04 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

It was hillarious..I suspected that the actor who played Gloria was in her late 20's..She acted good..especially at the beginning..

"It's Field Trip day, lets get up and go in 10 more minutes.."

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:08 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaronOBeefDip
Fedora wearin' psychopath

I just saw it last night at the drive-in. It was actually better than I thought.
My favorite scene-
(The penguins are in Antarctica.)
Penguin: Well, this sucks!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:06 AM
BaronOBeefDip is currently offline Click here to Send BaronOBeefDip a Private Message Find more posts by BaronOBeefDip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

In my opinion, it was okay.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:00 AM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
I apoligize if a thread about this film has already been made. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else is looking forward to the film. From what I saw in the sneak previews, it looks hilarious.

Penguin: Wave and look cute boys. Wave and look cute. laughing

I liked the movie, got it on boothleg.
"I like to move it!"
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 01:17 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

THe giraffe was great eek!
and penguins eek!

classic.

and that lemur's song

in other words:
great movie thumb upthumb upthumb up

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:13 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Lemur's song was funny. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:02 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Im going to see it thursday

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:44 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

You should get it on boothleg.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:30 AM
Clovie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Lemur's song was funny. laughing out loud
we've been singing it on the street afterwards

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:15 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

lol

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:01 AM