KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Favourite star wars figure of all time???

Favourite star wars figure of all time???
Started by: griefzombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
griefzombie

Love Favourite star wars figure of all time???

What is your favourite spin off figure that you have ever owned mine was Hoth wampa from empire strikes back man I loved that toy!! Oh yes you can also include the vehicles if you want to!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:17 AM
griefzombie is currently offline Click here to Send griefzombie a Private Message Find more posts by griefzombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spekdah
Restricted

Account Restricted

mine was the droid you see in Return of the Jedi down in Jabbas' dungeon torchering ( by burning) the feet of that little boxy droid thats goig " No...no..nooooo.......ahhhhhhh!"

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:20 AM
spekdah is currently offline Click here to Send spekdah a Private Message Find more posts by spekdah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You're totally lost, aren't cha..?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:39 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Apparently if he couldn't find the Star Wars forum.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 11:21 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL...I have them all. I still buy them to this day. I don't keep them on the cards, I open them and play with them.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:39 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tandrade

All of the new star wars movies suck!!! it is the old ones that rock, like return of the jedi, and the other 70s star wars movies!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 08:11 PM
Tandrade is currently offline Click here to Send Tandrade a Private Message Find more posts by Tandrade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought this thread was about star wars toys. The jedi master luke from the unleashed series is damn cool. When i was a kid i remember i was able to get ahold of the at-at walker. That was one of the coolest toys i had, the damn thing was massive. Wish i still had it, it's worth mad money

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Star Wars forum, good sir.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote