KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

Smile Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince

Hi I've decide to write my own version of Harry Potter And The Half-Blooded Prince.

Hope you like it

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:54 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

The sun rose upon the beautiful gardens of Privet Drive.Their was one boy who was unhappy for he had been stuck at his aunt and uncle's house for nearly three weeks.This boy's name was Harry Potter.
Last month he had deafeated lord voldermort for fifth time.In his fourth year he had been preasent when the person who killer his his parents rise again.the month before his godfather sirius black had died in the battle against vaoldermort's deatheaters."don't think about that "he told himself for the upteenth time.

He lay on his bed miserable as ever when he heard a door bang open downstairs .He sit upright and grabbed his wand from the table next to his bed. footsteps were then heardgoing up the stairs."harry?"a familiar voice said cautiously.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:10 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

soory i have to go.be back later

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:21 PM
Midnight109

if anyones reading i'm about to write more

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:40 PM
Midnight109

The door swung open to reaveal 7 people in front of him.closest to him was remus lupin and nyphadora tonks.Also there were kinsley shaklebolt,mad eye moody,elphias doge emmeline vance and hestia jones.today tonks had retired tobubble bum pink hair with streaks of violet here and there."wocther harry" she said.they all smiled at him ."HI harry "said lupin.u sure thats him remus ?madeye asked.what form does your patrnus take harry said lupin.a stag he answered.

Thats him alright,said lupin smiling."We're here to take you to the order harry," said tonks her eyes darting suspiciously aroud the room.Suddenly ther were Loud cracks an bangs like gunshots as there were surrounded by deatheaters

Old Post May 29th, 2005 04:55 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

wow cool!!!!
you only have a month and 1/2 though.

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:28 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i know.i';ll try for i have no school

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:39 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

good luck, it sure is starting off fast.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:22 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Lupin was standing by the window sent red sparks into the sky unnoticed by any of the deatheaters.Harry who had stowed his wand into his jeans pocket whipped it out again.About ten seconds after lupin had sent the sparks into the air,and lucius Malfoy was about to drawl an insult at them more lound cracks were heard as..........

Sorry i have to go.my time its 12:10 in the morning

Bye hope you liked it.It wasn't that good cause i had to hurry it down.bye smile

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:13 AM
Midnight109

hi here's some more-not much..........

as about ten more members of the order of the pheonix arrived on the sceen.malfoy's lip curled"so i see you have this get together well planned"a female voice said."Why didn't you invite me"she smirked.Harry felt the white hot anger lick his insidesfilling him with a strong desire to hurt Bellatrix Lestrange.It was because of her that his godfather Sirius Black had diedHe lunged at her as the fight broke out."Hello baby Potter"said her mocking voice."you killed him,"said Harry who in spite of his shock of Sirius's deathhad not gotten over his anger.frustration raged inside of him.At that moment he wanted to cause tremendous pain to the person who had killed his godfather.
"CRUCIO!" he roared as he subcounciously pointed hi wand at her.

Sorry i have to go to bed.it's 11:13 pm here.

bye hope u liked it.it wasn't much

Old Post May 31st, 2005 03:13 AM
Midnight109

i'll type more when i know people are reading it smile

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:33 PM
genius

I'm readin write more!!! big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 04:55 PM
genius is currently offline Click here to Send genius a Private Message Find more posts by genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

ok
Happy Dance i was starting to think people didn't like it

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 05:30 PM
Midnight109

She fell to the floor twiching and screaming in agony.In spite of themselves,everyone turned to watch while avery yelled,"Impedimenta!"
and harry was thrown back to the ground as once again the fight between the deatheaters and the members of the order started.screams and yells were heard and Harry whipped around.what he saw made all the colour drain out of his face

sorry for writing so little.i'll write more soon
bye big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 05:37 PM
crazykim

so cool
when ru gonna write more?

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:53 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Guys, try and get a substantial amount done before posting up your story, or at least have a chapter.

However, this is definately above average ot of the fanfics I've read.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:54 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

ya, it's good, but you might make the paragraphs longer like Trickster said. i think theres something in the rules that say you must have so many words in the story to post. i'm not sure wha that number was, but ya. i do like it tho, it's exciting so far. just gotta keep going. big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:50 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

thanks. embarrasment i don't want my parents to think i'm using the comp to much

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:58 PM
Midnight109

I'll write more soon though.please keep reading big grin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:59 PM
*~HP~*

i will!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 12:17 AM