KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

thanks for your support.Is it really good roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment wink :/

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:02 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i'll write more.you'll see in a little while i'll be asking you guys to continue now an then. but not yet!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:04 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

it's good, really, ya just gotta keep goin. big grin

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:13 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

i will too!! keep going its great!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:27 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

A snake about 20 feet long with red eyes came slidering at an amazing speed towards him."Impedimenta!" he shouted pointing his wand at it.It froze for a few seconds the was moving once again."stupefy!" he said and it fell unconcious.All the deatheater apparated out and back to the riddle house to their master to report what happened.

"c'mon Harry!"shouted Lupin"lets go,"
"they'll be back,"said tonks
"what about the snake?"asked Harry.
"Oh yeah,"said lupin"Evanesco,"he said and the snake disappeared.Harry and the others mounted their broomsas they began their journey to grimauld place.It was a little more decent last time forthe stuffed elf-heads were nowhere to be seenand the peeling green paint was replaced by a sky-blue colourfreshly painted.they opened the windows to let some light in.
"HI Harry dear!"said Mrs. Weasley pulling him into a big hug.
"hello mrs. weasley,"he replied.
"well you know where your room is ,"she said letting him go,"Ron hermione and Ginny will see you there,"she said
"Thanks,"he said and rushed up the stairs and burst into his room.
"harry,"squealed hermione hugging him tightly as he hugged her back tightly,relief serging him to see his best friends again
"good to see you mate"
"good to see you too Ron"
"Hi Harry"
"hi Ginny"
"so um are you alright?"said Hermione looking at him carefully.He knew she was talking about Sirius but he wanted to avoid that topic and told them something else.
"Well we got attacked..."
"what"said the other three in unusion
"...by deatheaters and Voldermorts snake but..."
"You're joking right?"said Ron seriously
"...apart from that I'm all right."he finished
"oh harry," said Ginny and Hermione sympathetically.Harry didn't feel like telling them how when he was in bedat night he would think about Sirius as tears stung at his eyes.He didn't cry though he just got angry.Dinner passed that night with Everyone shooting him worried looks now and then and he was happy to be in his bed later that nigh

got to go.bed time.late in my country(trinidad)

byebye sleep

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:50 AM
Midnight109

wats the times in you guys countries?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:00 PM
crazykim

oh well its good
to bad we all need sleep
but huh ...
hope u write more soon

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:02 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

(Chapter one was 'the attack'
Chapter 2

'A Strange Dream

The day sped past in the sweltering hot weather.On the 30th July Harryfell asleep and dreamt that he was passionately kissing hermione."C'mon Harry move over harry.you're blocking the doorway!"said ROn.Harry ignored him. Hermione turned into Ginny./
Maenwhile Ron was dreaming that he was kissing hermione./Hermione squrimed in her bed as she dreamt that he was kissing Harry who turned into Ron./Ginny smiled in her dream as she was passionately kissing Dean Thomas who turned into Harry.In the side line Ron was saying,"I knew you two would get together someday,"in a triumphant voice.All for awoke abruptly ,breathed sighs of realief and immediately fell back asleep.
While dressing next morning they each wondered what their dreams meant and how they could possibly face eachother."morning."said all four in unusion as they met on the way down the stairs.they tried to act like normal.

Guys I'll write more later.By the way that wasn't the strange drem it's another dream that Harry had.the chapter aint finish!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:25 PM
Midnight109

Don't forget it's the 31st July in the book.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:26 PM
Midnight109

so what do you think.my opinion.

Ron and new Girl=
Harry and Hermione=
Ginny=harry or dean?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:45 PM
Midnight109

i'm putting a new girl later.soon.i'm sure you'll all love my idear of the new girl.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 05:46 PM
Midnight109

They'll get owls sometime in August.the dream harry will have will be to important for them to woory to much about O.W.L.s
even hermione!if you can believe it.Harry won't pay it a bit of attention to it if i put it now.concentrating on the dream he might just chuck it in the bin.Thats to tell you how strange the dream is going to be.I already know what i'm puting in the dream

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 06:00 PM
Midnight109

tell this to Voldermort

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 06:09 PM
Midnight109

is anyone reading?pleez read what i bout the love ting.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:42 PM
Midnight109

i'm writing more soon guys.maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 11:51 PM
*~HP~*

it's your story make it how you want. big grin i like it, but that little dream thing with all 4 of them, that was kinda weird.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 12:29 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i know but i wanted to bring in a connection of love.after all they are magical!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:03 AM
Midnight109

I don't want to make the relationships move fast so i thought i would put in that dream to add a spark of love.Do you agree?if not please tell me.be honest with me.the more you are honest the more i will improve.I would appreaciate if you ALL share your ideas with me so all the readers will be satisfied with the relationship.(PM me if you get ideas)(not Hermione and draco though.the only pair i will never agree to.)So PM me with your ideas
*takes a bow*

Jus jokin laughing

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:22 AM
Midnight109

For goodness sake someone make a comment.soory for being rude but i'm bored
-Oh how i wish

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:27 AM
*~HP~*

lol, i can tell
go to the off the topic forum or the gereral disscussion forum

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:42 AM