KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

i'll write more monday.i have a wedding to attend on sunday and somethin called Friday night today.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:43 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

harry isn't pure blood nor is voldermort so both of them could be half blood

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:46 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Are you going against what j.k said about the HBP being neither Harry nor Voldemort,and making it either one of them?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:24 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

i thought both Harry's parents were wizards, so doesn't that make him a pure blood? Or can one be considered a half blood if somewhere in his past someone was either Muggle born or Half Blood. This is kinda confusing to me.

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:51 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I think because One of his parents was muggle born and the other was born into a wizard family so technically he is half blood and technically he is pure blood if you get what i mean. big grin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:03 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
Are you going against what j.k said about the HBP being neither Harry nor Voldemort,and making it either one of them?

No ,i won't go against what JKR said about neither Harry nor Voldermort will be the Half-Blood prince .I was siply stating that Harry is Half-Blood because his mother was muggle born.Harry won't be the half blood prince in my story big grin big grin big grin .understand now? confused smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:06 PM
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joelsef
i thought both Harry's parents were wizards, so doesn't that make him a pure blood? Or can one be considered a half blood if somewhere in his past someone was either Muggle born or Half Blood. This is kinda confusing to me.

like dark lord said, Harry's mother was muggle born, so though she was a witch,she wasn't a pure blood ,so harry,therefore couldn't be a pure blood.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:10 PM
joelsef
all u people are vampires

gotcha wink can't wait for more!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:41 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

post!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:29 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

k i'll post soon

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:39 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

u sure cause i cant wait any longer! its soo good

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:10 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i'll write today.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:38 PM
O.A.R21

I really like it! Keep it up!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:48 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

post today pleeeeeeeeeeeez!?!?!
smilesmilesmile

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:47 AM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

HE HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!I spent like half an hour typing a whole set of the story and my brother swiched it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:13 PM
Midnight109

I'm not in a good mood right now but I'll type more

It's still on Chapter 2

When Harry reached downstairs he was greeted by a Chourus of "Happy Birthday Harry!"Lupin , Tonks , Mr. and Mrs. weasley , Bill , Charlie , Fred , George ,Kinsley and Hagrid.They all moved aside to reveal a large heap of gifts.the first one he picked up was from Ron.It was a large box of fizzing whizbees and chocolate frogs.He noticed a gift that was marked:
To Harry
From Dumbledore
I hope you find this useful
Slightly suprised,he ripped of the gift paper.He let out a small gasp.It was a magnificent and heavy lookig book titled:
'Defensive Spells To Be Used against Dark Magic'
It's covering was silver and the tiltle was in gold.It had pictures of wizards and witchesfighting eachother the good was gold while the evil was black.He picked it up carefully.To his suprise it was considerably light.He ran his hand over it.It was smooth and soft as silk yet as firm as stone."It's beautiful,"said a voice behind him.He whipped around.It was hermione.Everyone else was chatting together and had not noticed it.
"It is isn't it,"he replied.He tucked it in a corner not wanting the others to see it.He would show Ron later.He forced his mind to concentrate on his other presents.When he finished he had:a new set of gobble stones from Lupin,minced pies and delicious homemade fudge from Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,50 galeons worthof stuff from the twin's store.From Bill, Charlie Tonksand Kingsley he recieved a mini version of a quiditch game.the 4 balls and 14 players worked the same as a real game except it was smaller.

Ps.hope you like it.Please say how you find it was

Last edited by Midnight109 on Jun 16th, 2005 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:59 PM
Midnight109

oppsthat quote was dumbledores message to harry.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:01 AM
Midnight109

ok i changed it

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:07 AM
halfbldprincess
*never a princess* LOL

what is a gobble stone? you're doing great!! Write more often please!!

coming out july 16.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:35 PM
halfbldprincess is currently offline Click here to Send halfbldprincess a Private Message Find more posts by halfbldprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

great

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:17 PM