KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

gobblestones is a game from the other books

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:20 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

pretty sure that its Gobstones. I could be thinking of the wrong thing, but check book five page 352 and see if we're thinking of the same thing. Still, i love reading your story. keep it up! sorry about your bad mood sad

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:00 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

thank you

Oh yeah!you were right.it is Gobstones.well it was 5000 letters he swiched off so i was really angry. mad mad .but i'm ok now rolling on floor laughing smile .

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:04 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
halfbldprincess
*never a princess* LOL

dun let him irritate u ya? big grin

wish u happy always

post!

coming out july 16.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:02 AM
halfbldprincess is currently offline Click here to Send halfbldprincess a Private Message Find more posts by halfbldprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i will soon

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:48 PM
Midnight109

When his birthday party and dinner was finished he wend up stairs and sat ,exausted, on his bed.As he went over the day's events he remembered the book he had gotten from dumbledore.He was about to take it out when "Can i come in Harry?"asked Hermione
"Yea sure,"he said smiling.
"Harry you're thinking about that book aren't you?"she said .
"As usuual you're right Hermione ,"he said a smile playing around his lips.
She turned a shade of scarlet as he said this."Well,"she said looking up at him,"It was obvious," she said.He took out the book and gazed in awe at its amazing cover.He ran his hand oer it once more and opened it.A bright light with swirling colours emanated from it.A strong,cold wind blew about it."Wait a second,"said Hermione a look of understandig soon to become terror came over her face."Run Harry!"she shouted.He tried to move but it was as thought he was glued to the spot.The same happened to Hermione.Before they could react they were sucked into the swirling bright colours leaving the room empty with a light breeze playing though the room.

how was it?pleez post comments!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:33 AM
Midnight109

When his birthday party and dinner was finished he wend up stairs and sat ,exausted, on his bed.As he went over the day's events he remembered the book he had gotten from dumbledore.He was about to take it out when "Can i come in Harry?"asked Hermione
"Yea sure,"he said smiling.
"Harry you're thinking about that book aren't you?"she said .
"As usuual you're right Hermione ,"he said a smile playing around his lips.
She turned a shade of scarlet as he said this."Well,"she said looking up at him,"It was obvious," she said.He took out the book and gazed in awe at its amazing cover.He ran his hand oer it once more and opened it.A bright light with swirling colours emanated from it.A strong,cold wind blew about it."Wait a second,"said Hermione a look of understandig soon to become terror came over her face."Run Harry!"she shouted.He tried to move but it was as thought he was glued to the spot.The same happened to Hermione.Before they could react they were sucked into the swirling bright colours leaving the room empty with a light breeze playing though the room.

I know it wasn't much but how was it?pleez post comments!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:34 AM
genius

It was really good!
Keep going! big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:28 AM
genius is currently offline Click here to Send genius a Private Message Find more posts by genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
halfbldprincess
*never a princess* LOL

cool!!!!!!

coming out july 16.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:23 PM
halfbldprincess is currently offline Click here to Send halfbldprincess a Private Message Find more posts by halfbldprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tippy

hi

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:21 AM
tippy is currently offline Click here to Send tippy a Private Message Find more posts by tippy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

hi,new here?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:25 AM
Midnight109

typing more soon.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 01:23 AM
crazykim

cool post more

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 11:37 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

i was wondering if after the real one comes out,will you guys still read mines?should i continue?cause it might seem like rubbish to JK's

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:20 AM
joelsef
all u people are vampires

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sure they'd agree with me when I say... Of course I'll keep reading!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:27 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genius

Dito

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 07:21 AM
genius is currently offline Click here to Send genius a Private Message Find more posts by genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

me three

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:04 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rick01666

hey great book right more soon please

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 04:04 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
can't wait more

Warning

I'm reading too and i'm from mexico, but i can't wait any longer please keep writing.
And about the love story i think is normal to have hormons and now they're 16 so they migth be involved in more reletionships than ever.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 07:29 AM
can't wait more is currently offline Click here to Send can't wait more a Private Message Find more posts by can't wait more Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

true true....

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:50 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote