KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken vs Raiden

Ken vs Raiden
Started by: Magee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

Warning Ken vs Raiden

Ever wonder who would win in a fight between these two?

Now you all will found out.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 07:17 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

a nice flash , and i agree with the opnion of that flash , ken would win

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:04 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

No way Raiden would win, He is a GOD.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:58 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

opps I see Wrong Raiden, my Bad,

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:58 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

ops right Raiden, thought it wsd the indain for a moment,

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:04 AM
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

ken wins you MK fan! lol i love street fighter!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:45 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Ken Konabi takes this one...them damn mods have more power than you think

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:51 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Raiden wins, He IS A GOD. IN other words above MERE MORTALS. I pretty sure Raiden could zap Ken with one shot like he did to that fool in MKD in his end bio.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:38 AM
Magee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joker1237
Raiden wins, He IS A GOD. IN other words above MERE MORTALS. I pretty sure Raiden could zap Ken with one shot like he did to that fool in MKD in his end bio.
You mean the attack he used which killed himself aswell roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 30th, 2005 11:03 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

IT DID not kill Raiden, more like destory that Form and he well REBUILD some were else. I mean even what Raiden did, did not kill him self. He can blown him self up. and reform else were. As a God, he can not die. the MKD begaining should have pointed that out.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 01:25 PM
Magee

Originally posted by Joker1237
IT DID not kill Raiden, more like destory that Form and he well REBUILD some were else. I mean even what Raiden did, did not kill him self. He can blown him self up. and reform else were. As a God, he can not die. the MKD begaining should have pointed that out.
What the hell, i dont even understand a word of that. If you actually bothered to complete the game with Raiden you would see that he is dead, but still alive. I think he is evil now or something along those lines.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:01 PM
Joker1237

I did complete the game with, He has a change of morals. He is tired of Mortals having the free will to put the realm in danger. But Not evil.

That blast at the begaining destory his mortal forum, and being a God, he can MAKE other mortal forum.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:11 PM
Hoshi

he is a god , gerat shit , liu kang is a human and won against shao kahn , and Kahn is stronger than Raiden , that means liu kang is stronger than raiden , and in my opnion ken kick liu kang ass

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:25 PM
Hoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Hoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Hoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Kang did not beat Khan, He had HELP from Raiden in MK3 Along with a host of other Warriors to beat Khan. The 2nd MK tourment was never complete as it was a way to lured the Earth warrors away to invade Earth.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:57 PM
Magee

I think Hoshi is talking about the the 2nd movie.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:13 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

ken can barely beat Ryu a human being

so how on earth is he going to beat raiden who is the thunder god in MK

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:28 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Movie was excellent.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:55 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
ken can barely beat Ryu a human being

so how on earth is he going to beat raiden who is the thunder god in MK

Ken is more then some normal human. And Raiden gets his but kicked by mortals. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:06 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hoshi

damn yeah.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:47 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

why do we have to go over this, ken is a "street fighter" but they do more insane feats, than that of mk anyday.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:00 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote