KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up

In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

"even know it is correct" doesnt make sense at all
i think you meant to say though and it came out know

anyways sorry if i dont type 100% correctly on a SW forum. but i can assure you i type a bit better than most people on this forum (no offense to any of you) and youre typing very well now but im sure i could dig up a few posts where your typing wasnt so good. but i dont really think it matters now.

kthnxbai

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Human Vader
"even know it is correct" doesnt make sense at all
i think you meant to say though and it came out know

anyways sorry if i dont type 100% correctly on a SW forum. but i can assure you i type a bit better than most people on this forum (no offense to any of you) and youre typing very well now but im sure i could dig up a few posts where your typing wasnt so good. but i dont really think it matters now.

kthnxbai

Ah yes, your hypocrisy surfaces. I'm sure you too have made mistakes on this forum deep somewhere that i could dig up. Let me just correct your paragraph, OK?

"even know it is correct" doesn't make sense at all.
I think you meant to say though and it came out know.

Anyways sorry if i don't type 100% correctly on a SW forum, but I can assure you i type a bit better than most people on this forum (no offense to any of you) and your typing very well now, but i'm sure I could dig up a few posts where your typing wasnt so good. But i don't really think it matters now.

Ok! Thanks! Goodbye!

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:55 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

This bickering is pointless.

And the stupidity of this kids is funny

but the outcome itīs not.

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

Foolish, they were to try to create such a weapon. Justice the received for their foolish actions. Pity, I feel for them and their families.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:20 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaggy2dope
Blaze ya dead homie

Attachment: 116-00402.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

I Like Faygo!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:22 AM
Click here to Send Shaggy2dope a Private Message Find more posts by Shaggy2dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

unless your name is supershadow its not funny to be blown up....but pouring flammible liquid in a lightbulb sounds like napaulm idea(minus the dishliquid) I bet the burns were quite extensive...may the force be with them...

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

This may sound harsh but- This is a prime example of Darwinism at work.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

I'll mail those kids a gift certificate for wal mart so they can go buy some sabers & maybe just maybe put the kerosene away, hmmm in trying to use the force.......... they almost became....... "one with the force" tragic, but their uppence had come What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

i'm sorry if i seem harsh, but it's these kind of idiots that give a bad name to SW fans world-wide. just like LARP (live action role play) idiots give RA Salvatore and his books and reading community a bad name. i feel very little to no sympathy for them.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:27 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

thats kind of f()cked up, you must be pretty hardcore dorkish to ignore the suffering of a person, just because it gives somthing else a "bad name" just because a mouse isn't smart enough to keep his f()ckin head out of a trap doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when it hits...... I hope you get your winkey caught in a power sander What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ridah a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ridah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Ridah
thats kind of f()cked up, you must be pretty hardcore dorkish to ignore the suffering of a person, just because it gives somthing else a "bad name" just because a mouse isn't smart enough to keep his f()ckin head out of a trap doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when it hits...... I hope you get your winkey caught in a power sander What the f**k?

It's not that creating lightsabers is an all around bad idea, but filling lightbulbs with flammable liquids? That's just asking for it.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ridah
Living in Sin

Originally posted by LordSorgo
It's not that creating lightsabers is an all around bad idea, but filling lightbulbs with flammable liquids? That's just asking for it.

Even being retarded enough to fill lightbulbs up with kerosene, does not warrant a lack of compassion for physical injury. to say you feel no sympathy for someone because they made somthing you like "look bad" makes you an a$$hole, I'm not defending what they did, I'm attacking the A$$hole that thought it appropriate to say that

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:59 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

They clearly deserved it. It costs what? Twenty bucks for a pair of lightsabers from the store? For $50 bucks you can follow the zapwizard's guide and make ones with a metal rod as the core.. At least there's the chance of knocking each other out before things get deadly.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
footballplayr69

Re: Re: In attempt to creat lightsabers, kids blow up

Originally posted by jabbar
dude, how can you "love it". A kid died and the others are in intensive care. I think your attitude is misplaced...

I agree with this guy... anytime someone dies its bad.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:16 PM
Click here to Send footballplayr69 a Private Message Find more posts by footballplayr69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamTheBrave22

Consider.

I have read all the replys and have to agree with the originall post.Those kids are so stupid trying to recreate something they have seen in a film or hevent they ever heard of a thing called COMMON SENSE!.

Last edited by SamTheBrave22 on Jun 10th, 2005 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:02 PM
Click here to Send SamTheBrave22 a Private Message Find more posts by SamTheBrave22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

maybe they, like all of us, just had a stupid moment in our lifes... or maybe they're just dumb... or both...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:19 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote