KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Movie recommendations

Movie recommendations
Started by: BakaXero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sasahxiong

i have some recommendations...

what about series... can there be remakes of series too?... if yes... i have many suggestions... like "meteor garden ", "mars ", "devil beside you " love of the aegean sea ", "treasure venture ", "romance in the rain "... etc... but as for movies... i would recommend:
star runner [taiwanese]
dragon squad [taiwanese]
winstruck [korean]
love on a diet [taiwanese]
chunhyang [korean]
crazy first love [korean]
the classic [korean]
wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:12 AM
sasahxiong is currently offline Click here to Send sasahxiong a Private Message Find more posts by sasahxiong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sasahxiong
what about series... can there be remakes of series too?... if yes... i have many suggestions... like "meteor garden ", "mars ", "devil beside you " love of the aegean sea ", "treasure venture ", "romance in the rain "... etc... but as for movies... i would recommend:
star runner [taiwanese]
dragon squad [taiwanese]
winstruck [korean]
chunhyang [korean]
the classic [korean]
wink

hmm.. amazing. i've actually seen most of those.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 05:16 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doubal

I would also recommend scary movie 4, the dvd comes out fairly soon (early next month), best one in the series too, if you like parody/ spoof comedy movies then you'll laugh your ass off.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 04:32 AM
doubal is currently offline Click here to Send doubal a Private Message Find more posts by doubal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

fighter in the wind

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 11:20 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The Classic (Korean) My girlfriend convinced me to watch it after owning it for like 5 months, and I'm glad I did.
Friends (Korean)

As far as asian movies go... if you wanna watch kungfu mixed with comedy... pretty much anything done by Stephen Chow is a winner.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 05:02 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeverianB
Smelly Butt Air

Amalie is a French movie that is somewhat funny. Reccomended

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:31 AM
SeverianB is currently offline Click here to Send SeverianB a Private Message Find more posts by SeverianB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeverianB
Smelly Butt Air

I also liked The Chef and his Wife, and Tie Me up, Tie me down.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:32 AM
SeverianB is currently offline Click here to Send SeverianB a Private Message Find more posts by SeverianB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Re: i have some recommendations...

Originally posted by sasahxiong
star runner [taiwanese]
dragon squad [taiwanese]
winstruck [korean]
chunhyang [korean]
the classic [korean]
wink

I highly agree with you on the classic...

I've heard a lot about windstruck and star runner, maybe i'll get those too... Have you see Friends (korean) its about 4 guys. Man it reminds me of my friends when i was growing up.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 05:48 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Some of those arent really foreign.:P

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:03 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by drewbiefan
Some of those arent really foreign.:P

guess it all depends on where you are from

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:05 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's from England and he is saying they are not foreign...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 10:14 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Would the movie "Life is Beautiful" be consider one of these?It is in another lanuage and only have english subtitles!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 01:59 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yvonnekarate
Frank Sinatra fan

I would like to recommend the Norwegian film 'Elling'. I simply love it.

Regards, Yvonne

- Reader, I married him (Jane Eyre)
The happiness now, will be part of the pain then.
Teaching is an act of love.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 12:07 AM
yvonnekarate is currently offline Click here to Send yvonnekarate a Private Message Find more posts by yvonnekarate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

hey i watched that jane eyre show the other day, it was pretty good.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 03:14 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote