KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Online Daily News

The Matrix Online Daily News
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

The Matrix Online Daily News

Welcome Everyone to The Matrix Online Daily News..this is updated daily so read on from time to time to see whats been updated...ENJOY!!!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:26 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

Wed 01 Jun 2005

Morpheus Speaks!
Today in the Matrix Online world, Morpheus has spoken! Here is the transcript on what Morpheus said:

--Morpheus has some force field around him where you cannot get within 5m of him -- physically

Morpheus shouts: Hear me!

Morpheus: Some of you may have heard this before. But it is worth repeating.

Morpheus: I address not the Redpills among you, but you others.

Morpheus: You, who work for a living, who go about your lives.

Morpheus: Some unpleasantness is upon you, and it is time to explain.

Morpheus: You have all had the feeling, at times, of the unreality of this world, this city.

Morpheus: It is now becoming more pronounced. The seams are showing.

Morpheus: Look at CoRrUpTkilLa - the digital code hovers over their form like poison from a weeping wound.

Morpheus: Today's code bombs did not hurl bodies or smash buildings.

Morpheus: They unwove the code that makes up the great illusion.

Morpheus: They revealed the green fabric beneath - glowing symbols flowing like rain.

Morpheus: Everyone here drinks in these false images, these contrived sensations.

Morpheus: THe code bombs showed its truth: we live in a digital lie. A Machine-made dream.

Morpheus: But it is time to awaken.

Morpheus: Today was just the beginning.

Morpheus: If the Machines do not return The One, they will see the Matrix reduced to naked code streams..building by building, street by street.

Morpheus: The Machines will lose their precious power source.

Morpheus: But not without struggle.

Morpheus: Even now, The Agents of our beguilers approach.

--Agents Arrive

Agent_Davis: Disperse this crowd immediately.

Agent_Gray: Morpheus! At last!

Agent_Skinner: Morpheus is acting outside the limits of the Truce and must be apprehended.

Agent_Davis: These hostile actions threaten to destroy the Truce.

Agent_Gray: Disperse now, or I will call insecurity.

--As Tactical Security arrives, both Morpheus @ the Agents become PVP enabled--

Morpheus: Redpills, you know what to do. Defend yourselves!

Agent_Gray: SWAT team! attack!

Agent_Davis: Security Forces, apprehend the terrorist Morpheus!

Agent_Gray: Morpheus, we do not want to kill you, Surrender now.

Agent_Davis: Opposition only serves to further strain the Truce.

--After a few minutes of fighting -- some agents are down thanks to some brave Redpills, and even Morpheus is hurt--

Morpheus: I do not have time for this! I will continue my mission elsewhere!

--Morpheus hyperjumps away to the northwest -- gone--

Agent_Davis: Morpheus is on the move. Security, go!

--Agent hyperjump away while SWAT team stays--

--After a few minutes -- a female voice countsdown -- and a bomb is set off -- infecting almost everyone in the area--

Megacity Classifieds: Featured Ad of the Week
Print News | Mail News
Megacity Classifieds (at http://www.megacityclassifieds.com/) is happy to bring you the latest announcements and advertisements from The Matrix Online server communities!

Featured Ad:
# Hybrid Angels want you (Method)

Submit an advertisement!

-- Nyneve @ Wed 01 Jun 2005

AwakenedRadio.com Begins Broadcasting
Print News | Mail News
Awakened Radio goes online combining in-game community events and streaming music for players of "The Matrix Online" Massive Multiplayer Online Game.

June 1st, 2005 -

Today, June 1, we rejoice in the celebration of the evolution of Radio Free Zion as it has awakened to become Awakened Radio, freeing the minds of Red Pills throughout Mega City.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:30 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

Thurs,Fri,Sun,Mon,Tues

Tue 07 Jun 2005

Megacity Classifieds: Featured Ads of the Week!
[Post A Comment] - Print News | Mail News
Megacity Classifieds (at http://www.megacityclassifieds.com/) is happy to bring you the latest announcements and advertisements from The Matrix Online server communities!

This week we have added an "All Servers" category for those advertisements which are relevant to all players of The Matrix Online.

Featured Ads of 6/7:
# Help the Lupines and other misunderstood Exiles (Proxy)
# Looking for White Prophet Duster (Proxy)
# Awakened Radio's Official Launch Party! (All Servers)
# Two TeamSpeak Servers For Rent (Iterator)

Submit your advertisement!

-- Nyneve @ Tue 07 Jun 2005

Mon 06 Jun 2005

Live Events Team Interview @ Awakened on Friday!
Print News | Mail News
This just in from DJ Relics at Awakened Radio!

Friday, June 10th @ 7pm PST

AwakenedRadio.com will be airing an interview with the Live Events Team exclusivly on the AwakenedRadio.com stream. We invite everyone to come listen as we have a discussion on the events going on inside Mega City including what to expect in the future. If you have questions that you would like asked to the Events Team, please forward them to [email protected][/email]. Be sure to check out AwakenedRadio.com for more information and updates at http://www.awakenedradio.com.

-- Nyneve @ Mon 06 Jun 2005

Patch Scheduled for June 7th! (Tomorrow)
Print News | Mail News
Data Node One has posted a patch note for tomorrow's patch.
# Items that increase maximum buffer space now work correctly.
# Ignore Pain has a new sound effect.

Awakened Radio Launch Party Announced
Print News | Mail News
Cirga has posted the following on the MxO Vault forums:

The official AwakenedRadio Launch Party is coming to YOUR server on June 11th at 6pm PST. That is correct.. we will have DJ’s on every server at Jacobs Ladder to take requests and talk about what’s going on all across the megacity!

We plan on doing many contests and having winners across every server that will include prizes that come to your very doorstep. We still have a TON of E3 SWAG to give away!

Read More...

Los Angeles MxO Player's Meet & Greet Details
Print News | Mail News
Date: Saturday, July 23rd, 2005

Time: Set up at 11:00am, event starts at Noon.

445 Palisades Beach Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90402

Details: Camp will be set up in front of Back on the Beach, which is literally on the beach. Food can be gotten to go all day long. Parking is available in the restaurant's parking lot and is $7 for the entire day. The event begins at Noon and there will be volleyball, mingling, drinking, and swimming. Bring Sunblock! 20 folks have RSVP'd so far,

Contact Info: For more information private message Midnight1 on the official boards or check out the LA Meet & Greet Thread!

Frontline Reporting from Megacity Broadcast Team
Print News | Mail News
Megacity Studios has released a broadcast video from inside the Matrix featuring MBT reporter Stephen 'Altercaction' Morris. Altercaction covers the attack of the giant swarm of flies, known as The Complete Corruptor. There is also a news brief about the death of Agent Skinner, and the appearance of Agent Pace, a new style of agent that is both female, and more emotionally expressive.

Check out Megacity Broadcast Team's first video!

Signature Gallery Updates
Print News | Mail News
The MxO Vault Signature Gallery has been updated by Naomi_III with new MxO forums signatures by Venmm, Siepher, DJNeo, Xavis, Miggesch, Teisei, Modoprime, Xdark, and Iris! Check out the latest submissions here!

Have forum signatures of your own? Have a forum signatures you've made for friends? Send your sigs to us and we'll host them up in our gallery. Please include the signature artist's name and the signature image's title.

Sun 05 Jun 2005

This Week in the Matrix
Print News | Mail News
Once again, This Week in the Matrix, brings you the Week at a Glance in one easy to read article.

This week: Awakened Radio, Gamics, Megacity Classified, Fiction, Morpheus, Screenshot of the Week and Patch Info!

Check out This Week in the Matrix!

And dont forget to sign up for our monthly Newsletter here!

-- Jademoon @ Sun 05 Jun 2005

Fri 03 Jun 2005

Awakened Radio 'Switch' Ads
Print News | Mail News
Awakened Radio has posted their version of Apple's "Switch" tv spots.

Free T-Shirt features DJ Snowball discussing free stuff at MxO events.

Chicks features DJ Meowmix discussing the topic of ingame "chicks".

Enjoy!

-- Nyneve @ Fri 03 Jun 2005

Fiction: Inception Chapter 2
Print News | Mail News
MxO Vault Writer Nemowolf has submitted the 2nd chapter of his story, Inception. In this chapter, Jeremy meets some strange people and finds himself full of questions.

Enjoy "Inception, Chapter 2"

-- Jademoon @ Fri 03 Jun 2005

Thu 02 Jun 2005

The Zero Man Gamic Page #19
Print News | Mail News
Check out the latest Gamic page in the life of Rezonam, a.k.a. The Zero Man from www.gamics.com! Redpills on the Proxy server contact [email][email protected] to be a part of the act.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:56 PM
Korri

I think we can go on the website ourselves.

Oh right this is just an excuse to increase your post count.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

um no...i get this info from a very reliable source...you're just so rude that you are jealous..lol...and no this isnt to get my post count up..i dont even care about the post count...i just like delivering the news about The Matrix Online...i'll bet you havent even played the matrix online..so just stop deluding yourself

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:15 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

Wednesday June 8,2005

PvP Ladder Website
Print News | Mail News
I just thought this was the coolest thing I have seen so far. I had to show you.

The SystemofControl site!

Click the read more link for the FAQ about the website.

Read More...

-- LordDoom @ Wed 08 Jun 2005

Editorial: A Matrix within a Matrix
Print News | Mail News
MxO Vault Staffer Necromiden takes an irreverant look at just how far the Matrix might go.

Enjoy "A Matrix within a Matrix"

-- Jademoon @ Wed 08 Jun 2005

Attachment: episode13matrixonline.gif
This has been downloaded 124 time(s).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:17 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i think i'm going to have to agree with korri on this one...i'm pretty sure the people that care already know cause they are playing the game...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:17 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korri
I think we can go on the website ourselves.

Oh right this is just an excuse to increase your post count.

someone seems depressed

wonder how...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 02:17 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

So i just like to deliver the news for people who haven't played it yet..speaking of it here is the news for Thurday,June 9 2005

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:25 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

Thursday,June 9,2005

Fan Fiction
Print News | Mail News
We have a couple of stories available today for your reading pleasure.

First, we get a look back into The History of Veneer, via a stolen Agent report on the exile program. This is the 2nd submission of this uniquely told story from MxO Vault Contributor Veneer.

Second, we have the debut of a new story called "Who is Mohandas?" from a new contributor, Michael Chandler aka 3y3p0pper.

We hope you enjoy both submissions!

-- Jademoon @ Thu 09 Jun 2005

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:27 PM
neo121

i believe that neo live's in the uk the one your looking for shane dale aka neo [email protected] coollaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:42 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

thematrixmaster> either stop choking this dying forum even further with this crap or go elsewhere.

JediHDM> Thank you, my point exactly.

Clavis> Get out of my face. Quit with the sarcastic comments and stop being so childish.

neo121> i dont know what your point is but whoring your e-mail address at people in order to actually make some friends is pretty low.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:09 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

how about......NO!!!WHY DONT YOU GO TO SOME OTHER FORUM!!!YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN LEAVE...there's nothin you can do about..

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:44 PM
Korri

how about... i have posted in this forum for the past two years therefore i am a little more familiar with it than you.

You come in here making absolute nonsense threads, stuff that if you actually bother to use the search function you will see has been discussed over and over.

Then you start babbling on about how there will be a 4th film when clearly there will not.

If people really wanted to know this crap then they would go on the website themselves. We are not incapable of doing that funnily enough.

As a regular poster here then i have the right to express my opinion of this crap that you come up with.

Now run along and play nicely.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:48 AM
Clavis
HOT

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Korri
thematrixmaster> either stop choking this dying forum even further with this crap or go elsewhere.

JediHDM> Thank you, my point exactly.

Clavis> Get out of my face. Quit with the sarcastic comments and stop being so childish.

neo121> i dont know what your point is but whoring your e-mail address at people in order to actually make some friends is pretty low.

sure korri, my dear internet relation I do support your opinion on this thread but easy on the n00b, he has no clue... but I DO! and that's why raz will fix it so the matrix forum will be fine in a wee while cool

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:29 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

First of all,I'm NOT A NOOB!!!i registered 3 months ago!!!if i was a noob then i would of registered today!!!
And Second,I Will Start Making Threads That Make Sense...I'm Goin Have To Go With Korri,*sigh*,So Korri,I Will Not Make Threads That Do Not Make Sense or Annoy You...SO There...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:35 PM
Korri

Its not just for my own sake im asking you to stop, its for everyone who posts here.

So stop making me out to be the bad guy.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 04:52 PM
Clavis
HOT

thematrixmaster> calling you a noob would be because you don't seem to have any clue on how to be a normal poster, you seem to mess and stir up the whole crowd, that is why I thought you were a noob, I don't normally look at the registry dates, that is why some noobs aren't called noobs, ur just an annoying poster so i thought it would be nicer to put it as a noob, point is: You still have a lot to learn, korri is harsh on you, I tried to be nice to you but really you aint makin it easy mate, stop being a know-all and start listening to people, you can express yourself, but do it in a way that is respectful to others.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:27 PM