KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

"Yo, Maguire!" said Lance as he walked through the door eying the group. "This the new group?"
"Yes it is, I would like you to meet Mr. Lance Hayne- one of our earlier aplicants for the Splinter Cell program."
Lance walked over to the wall and crossssed his arms and caualy said "Continue..." he leaned back and watched the rest.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:41 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

with apperance

Name: David Lord
CodeName/Alias: Wolf
Specialities: Stealth, quick assaults.
apperance: Black short hair, blue eyes. has a weight about 70 kilos. not quite tall.
Favorite Equipment: Thermal heat goggles and silence automatic rifle.
BackGround: he is an secret war project trained for seven years by the government for some barely legal operations and has now been assigned to the splintercell project to serve the world the way he does best.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:31 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

walking to lance saluting "A pleasure meeting you, sir. I am David Lord. Looking forward working with you." david said with a little grin in his face. then stepps back into the front line of the group.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:37 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill looked up at the man named lance. she was leaning against the wall in a coner of the room. she brushed her dirty blonde hair out of her greyish eyes and for a breif moment stared into his, then scanned the rest of the room. she was definatly the youngest... and it showed.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:38 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

*Walks in and takes a seat* This is going to be sweet. *looks around the room* Hmm...not to many here. O, well that just means I'll get more pay for this job. *smiles, and sets back in chair*

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:51 PM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David sits down looking around in the room at all the people in the group. they all seems quite young. can they really be good enough for him to trust his life in them. He really hopes so. Davild walkes forward and present himself to chris and sit down next to him.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:22 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill glanced at a black haired man... he had blue eyes.. he must be in his early 20's..' she thought. "well, chase... this s for you.." she muttered. it was the best she could do for the man who had save her life and taught her how to fly, and every thing else for that matter.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:36 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-alex waits for the mission-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:39 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

"Well Then, if you would just follow me in here I will give you each an aplication and we will give you each you'r'e room key's." Maguire got up and walked into the other room and picked up a stack of aplications and was ready to hand them out. Lance slowly walked behind the group into the new room.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:56 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Great. you get to sleep here as-well. one less thing to worrie about." david said with quite an quick voice and follow the others.. he then took his key and waited for further instructions about all of this..

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 10th, 2005 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:03 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill followed at the back of the group, still eyeing everyone trying to get a good glimpse.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:22 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-alex spoted jill-
problem

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:23 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

" no. not at all....." she said looking at the guy. " im jill." she extended her hand and looked into his eyes.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:28 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

alex -shaking her hand-

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:30 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn waited for her aplication to be handed to her. Great. Her OWN room. That was something she hadnt had in a while. She was used to sleeping in a small bunker with her entire squad. She noticed another girl. That was strange. She was young, and didnt look like she had faught in anything too brutal. It warmed her emotionless heart to see such courage in a girl that young. it was very rare.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:33 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

*takes aplication and key* Another one! Why does the Gov. like aplications so much? Well at least I get my own room.

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:43 PM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

david takes a chair, sit down and just look at the group, trying to figure out how they are.. alot of them are very young, including himself. he can feel this group will work great together..

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 10th, 2005 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:00 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill noticed a black haired young woman look at her for a moment. she looked back at her, and for a moment made eye contact... something she did not like doing. it showed her true emotions. then she turned again to lance. " do you know anyone elese here?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:01 PM
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

*Sets beside David* Hey, dude whats up I'm Chris. *Sticks hand out so David can shake it*

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:06 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Hey.. Im David. *shake hand with chris* a pleasure. i am studying this group. this is a quite cool group. not really what i expected of an elite group but it's ok. you then.. whats traveling in your mind?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:18 PM