KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn nearly smiled as the girl looked at her. She looked at the room key in confusion. An actual key to an actual room. This was unusual. The government really did treat them well. She took a seat and started to fill out the aplication.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:20 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill took the key, and the application. she found a pen on the table and snatched it to begin filling it out.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:24 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

while chatting with chris david took up the aplications and started fill 'em up.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:25 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

She quickly finished the aplication, and handed it in.

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:30 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

the aplication is finaly finished and he quickly hand it in.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill walked up behind david to hand her application in also.. she wrote down 18 for age reqirement, even though she was only in her first month of bieng 16

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:41 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

david turnes around and face jill and almost crashes into her. looking her into the eyes he apolegise for possible disturbance and step aside.. "im sorry, my friend. did not know you were there"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:44 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn sat down in a corner of the room. She didnt know if they were suposed to leave to their rooms, so she stayed put. She unsheathed a combad knife, and twirled it gracefully on the tip of her finger.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:47 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
david turnes around and face jill and almost crashes into her. looking her into the eyes he apolegise for possible disturbance and step aside.. "im sorry, my friend. did not know you were there"
"its alright.." jill said. then she looked back up at him. he was older then her.. but then.. so was everyone else. she sighed. no use in bieng concieted. " im jill"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:52 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David looks down at jill and smiles "Im David. Great meeting you. you seems to be the youngest around here. how does that feel?"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:57 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-grabs an application and fills it quietly-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:58 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

She continues to sit there, starting to get bored. Boredom usualy came with stealth missions

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:17 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

David looks down at jill and smiles "Im David. Great meeting you. you seems to be the youngest around here. how does that feel?"
jill blushed a little. " you.. dont really think im the youngest... do you..?" then she thought, what ever. no use trieng ot hide the obvious. " i guess i am.. " she didnt know why she was getting so embarassed, but she was

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:25 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

david smiles once again.. "i really do think you are the youngest. no reason to blush. how old are you anyway? i would guess about 17.. probably younger with that look on your face.. "

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:30 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn put the knife away, and watch them all talk to each other. They seemed to be getting along, which was a good sighn. Trust was the base in a good squad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:55 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-looks at all of them-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:07 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

david smiles once again.. "i really do think you are the youngest. no reason to blush. how old are you anyway? i would guess about 17.. probably younger with that look on your face.. "
" it doesnt matter..." jill said, still blushing. jill turned and scanne dthe room then looked back up at david. " what room number are you??"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:50 PM
Iron

-finishes his application and hands it to Maguire-

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:22 AM
Iron is currently offline Click here to Send Iron a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by silvertsume
" it doesnt matter..." jill said, still blushing. jill turned and scanne dthe room then looked back up at david. " what room number are you??"

david makes a laugh.. scanning the room quickly and then he look down at jill. "I am room number 153 (?).. how about you then? whats yours?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:44 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

She yawned as she leaned back in the chair

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:53 AM