KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

while chatting with jill david notice another girl, and she is getting realy bored. he figure out she would like to be were the action is.. "maybe i should have a chat with her later, seems we are quite like on the base of what action we like. " david tought and looked at rae for a while.. then he looked back at jill and smiled.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Jun 11th, 2005 at 08:20 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:06 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
david makes a laugh.. scanning the room quickly and then he look down at jill. "I am room number 153 (?).. how about you then? whats yours?"
"im room 155.... therere arnt to many of us here.....do you know anything about the mission..?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:11 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-finished his application and walked to his room silently-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:13 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill turned again towards the other girl.... david had noticed her.. something about her had reached out to jill... maybe because she was another girl? ' oh well...' jill thought. just then something fell out of her bag. she bent to pick it up, and thenm suddenly knew what it was about rea.... jill picked up the item up.. it was a picture of chase in front of a fighter plane.. chase.. the only father she had known since she was 6. rea... had the same look as him. detirmined and ready... ready for the worst or the hardest... but always ready. jill admired that.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:16 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"i know nothing about the mission.. i really hope it is as much challenge as my earlier missions" david said and had a small evil smile on his face.. he then noticed the picture of the fighter. looked quickly at jill.. "you like combat flights?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill nodded. " well... i didnt have the choice..." she shook her head, trying not to reveal her past. " yes! i... prefer them to anything else." she stared at thepicture for a second and then pushed it into her bag, trying not to look upset.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:10 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

david looked at her.. "there is something that is troubleing you, my dear. something about combat planes and maybe someone you know." david said.. he looked at jill.. "is it anything you want to talk about. i am a good listener" he said smiling

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:24 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

jill looked down and brushed away a single tear from her eye, hoping he hadnt noticed. she looked up. " its nothing really..." she glanced past him. " come on... my room is near yours... we should go set our stuff up."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:45 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"yes we should.." as they walk david thought "nothing.. right..." he did not say a word and just followed her to their rooms... "shall i help you unpack?" he asked kindly and smiled gently..

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:53 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Some people started heading off towards their rooms. Raevynn decided to do the same. She looked at her room number. number 116, how ironic. She made her way towards the room, wondering what she would do when she got there. She wasnt used to having so much free time. She had never really had this much time to just think and relax

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:03 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iron

-Goes to his room and sets up his laptop-

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:54 PM
Iron is currently offline Click here to Send Iron a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

david looks after the man passing them. "That guy seems to be quite a solo guy, dont talk much and not much in contact with others" david thinks to himself looking when the guy pass them. when the man get out of sigh he turn back to jill.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:10 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn found her room and went inside. It was roomy considering it was housing only one soldier. She sat down on the bed cross legged and took out her combat knife. She started polishing the blade.

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:13 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by the-unforgiven
"yes we should.." as they walk david thought "nothing.. right..." he did not say a word and just followed her to their rooms... "shall i help you unpack?" he asked kindly and smiled gently..
" you can help if you want... thank you very much for your kindness." jill said. she sighed and headed into her room, throwing her large navy duffel bag onto her bed.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:24 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by silvertsume
" you can help if you want... thank you very much for your kindness." jill said. she sighed and headed into her room, throwing her large navy duffel bag onto her bed.

david right behind her walking into the room. laying the few stuff he brought with him here to this splintercell program at the door. then stood next to her.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:09 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( hey.. u guyz.. im gonna be at soccer camp for a week... imk going later 2 day...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:47 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn sheathed the knife, then fell over backwards and stared at the ceiling. She had never lay down in a real bed like this before... atleast not since she remembered. She yawned and flexed her stiff shoulder blades

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:48 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by silvertsume
(( hey.. u guyz.. im gonna be at soccer camp for a week... imk going later 2 day...

~ Ok.. c ya in a week then.. have a good time ~

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:16 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David help her unpack and then take his stuff and walk out of the room. almost all of them had gone to their rooms. David did not really want to go to his room for some reason, why he did not know. he look around and then sat down in the hallway. he just sat there doing nothing.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:44 PM
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

*Finally gets application done and turns it in, then notices David was gone* Hey where the heck? *looks around for David* Hmm...O, well probably went to his room. Thats reminds me. *looks at his key which says 107* Hope my room has a TV. *walks into his room and sees a TV* WAAHOOO!!! *pulls out a PS2, plugs it into the TV, and starts to play Burnout 3* Wonder how long well get to rest like this. *crashes car* Sonuva!!

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:02 PM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote