KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « First ... « 63 64 [65]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SilentWolf
w00f!

"I dont need any help, im just resting my legs..." She stood back up.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:29 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoNeWoLfE
Grimes

*spots to enemys*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:29 AM
LoNeWoLfE is currently offline Click here to Send LoNeWoLfE a Private Message Find more posts by LoNeWoLfE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoNeWoLfE
Grimes

*takes carefull aim at one of the enemy's*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:30 AM
LoNeWoLfE is currently offline Click here to Send LoNeWoLfE a Private Message Find more posts by LoNeWoLfE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoNeWoLfE
Grimes

*can u take aim at the other enemy*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:30 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

"Ya know... I realy wish I could, but the lack of a weapon kind of makes things difficult."

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:50 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Sam walked up to the cell.. "Empty?" he looked around. "The window.. ****" he ran up to it and with ease he jumped and looked out. "Freeze" he shouted. "You are in no condition to run away from me." he said and carefully aimed at the man running in the end. "Fools" a single shot and the gun fell of lances hands. One more and the gun slided away. "Stop now!" he said as he threw himself out of the window.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:13 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

*Looks at Sam* What are you doing? We're not your enemy.

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:58 PM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Thats why you are not dead. Come back" he said angry

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:01 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Bravo10 was pulling guard duty when he spotted the escapers. he whispered on his head set

"Dunham to Fisher, pursuing targets"

He was up on a roof and saw them run out. he attached a rope to the wall and repelled down. he took out his pistol.

"Freeze! Sam, who are these guys with? why is there a Seaman with them?"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:31 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn was in the shadows and unseen. Still unarmed she didn't know how she could use this to her advantage, so she waited. She crouched down next to a tree and waited to see what they would do.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:15 AM
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

*Whispers to the other two* Stay here. I've got an idea. *walks forward and raises his hands in the air* Ok, Sam. I give up. I'll go back in the building peacefully. So could you two stop pointing those guns at me?

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:58 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~look that is insulting to ask me if I forgot my chacter! no i did not! I just don't want to read 65 pages so let me know and no new members from this point (sorry)~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:27 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]I wasnt insulting you. There was suposed to be stuff typed between the you and the I... I type really fast, so i probably deleted it by accident. I ment I dont remember who ur character was. Sheesh... no need to get all worked up about it.[]

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:57 AM
DarkDethbringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Name:Lance Hayne
CodeName/Alias: Shadow
Specialities: Stealth, hand-to-hand combat
Favorite Equipment: Silenced Pistol
BackGround:For years Lance had been working for the Government in secret missions and other things until he was recruited for the Splinter Cell program . Being trained in top military maneuvers...and not to mention high-teck weaponry .

this is him...I also play the head guy on you're com-link.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:39 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((recap plz..? happy ))

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:10 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

that would be a good idea....OR we could just restart.....that would be easier

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:34 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

If we restart, i dont mind it, but it feels wierd, since we have come this far.. but its okey to me, but i'll make a new character in that case.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:25 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silvertsume
wait!! can i join?
name: jill r. garcia
codename: fox
specialties: stealth,fighter pilot( if that counts), , hacking, code breaker
fav. equip: silenced pistol, sniper rifile, n379p ghost plane
bio: jill was adopted by a ghost plane pilot at age 6 when her family of assasins was killed. she was trained and kept secret by the pilot, who was recently killed, and didnt have the heart to kill her. jill is young and small, and knows how to keep quiet.. adfter all.. she isnt really a 'real' person... she was virtually erased from the face of the earth when the rest of her family was killed, but she was spared her life. she was stealth trained, and knows how to fly and break codes.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:36 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote