KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!

Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Deadpool Inc.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

My team totally rules
We got;
Deadpool
Agent X
Agent Zero
Fantomex
Outlaw
Taskmaster
Conan the Barbarian

Man, my team is the best.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:59 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Deadpool Inc.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Man, my team is the best.

psssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!....... my team would destroy your team... evil face

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:04 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

The MEDICS... or Doctor Inc

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

.............................................is there a Doctor in the house?

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jun 3rd, 2005 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:05 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Scoobless
The MEDICS... or Doctor Inc

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

.............................................is there a Doctor in the house?

They'll be needing one by the time Deadpool Inc. is done with them.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:10 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

They'll be needing one by the time Deadpool Inc. is done with them.

that's it..... i challenge you to MICRO-WAR!

*duh-duh-duuuuhhhhh*

evil face

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:12 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

that's it..... i challenge you to MICRO-WAR!

*duh-duh-duuuuhhhhh*

evil face

Your challenge means nothing to the KMC tyrant. The only being in KMC with the power to challenge me is Swanky Tuna. We are the abstract beings of the KMC versus thread.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:20 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Your challenge means nothing to the KMC tyrant. The only being in KMC with the power to challenge me is Swanky Tuna. We are the abstract beings of the KMC versus thread.

psssh.. i'll abstract you all the way to the gutter..... evil face .. no one can handle my reverse logic once i get into gear

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:25 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

psssh.. i'll abstract you all the way to the gutter..... evil face .. no one can handle my reverse logic once i get into gear

Reverse logic is nothing to the Tyrant. I AM reverse logic.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:29 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

bulwark will destroy you all

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:05 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
bulwark will destroy you all

Bulwark is nothing to Deadpool Inc. Outlaw will just flash your team and the rest of DP Inc will fry them while they stare at her implants.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:31 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i dont think enchantress will be too in to that! and then she can just mind wipe your team whill THEY'RE staring at outlaw's implants!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:27 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i dont think enchantress will be too in to that! and then she can just mind wipe your team whill THEY'RE staring at outlaw's implants!

Can't mind wipe something that isn't there.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:04 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The...COOL PEOPLE!

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:37 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:38 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

seems pretty complete. you gotta lotta solo people. interesting. definately wouldnt wanna mess with them.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:38 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

psssh.... my team still rules... they'd kick the crap out of "the Cool people"... then bandage them up afterwards

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:49 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

My team would be this:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

That includes:
Ionic Wonder Man
Classic Full-God Hercules
Ultimate Thing
Jack of Hearts
Drax w/ Power Gem
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator
Speed Demon
Exiles Hyperion w/ Holocaust PowerUp
Exiles Morph

I think ive got a good team, right?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:52 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

pretty sweet, shows that you took your time to find your characters. i like.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:06 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by armandovalles
My team would be this:

Ionic Wonder Man
Classic Full-God Hercules
Ultimate Thing
Jack of Hearts
Drax w/ Power Gem
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator
Speed Demon
Exiles Hyperion w/ Holocaust PowerUp
Exiles Morph

I think ive got a good team, right?

yeah... i wasn't even thinking of characters when i picked my team... i just typed in "Doctor" and
a crapload came up so i just went with it....
you're team is physically tough... but i think my guys could take them

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:07 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think so. I think my guys are the toughest yet on this thread.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:18 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote