KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!

Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

All I need is Puck....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 02:45 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

The Heroes

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Namor, Kyle, Simmons, Iron Spidey, & J'onn
they'd run shit. i'd read this

Make your own dream team here!

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jul 27th, 2010 at 09:43 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 09:31 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starblock7

My Avengers (1/31/2012)

Spider Woman, Jessica Drew (co-Captain)
Winter Soldier, James Barnes (co-Captain)
Thunderbolt Hulk, Thad Ross (co-Captain)

Firestar
Ant-Man
Machine Man

Quake
Constrictor
Falcon

Wolverine
Stature
Ms Marvel

Attachment: spiderwomanani-1.gif
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 07:20 AM
starblock7 is currently offline Click here to Send starblock7 a Private Message Find more posts by starblock7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starblock7

My JLA (1/31/2012)

Batgirl, Barbara Gordon
Superwoman (Batman/Superman #24)
Aquaman
(TRINITY)

Green Lantern, Soranik Natu
The Flash, Wally West
Black Condor

Forerunner
GI Joe (Dollman)
Doctor Midnight

Agent, Diana Prince
Zatanna
Captain Marvel

Attachment: superwoman-supermanbatman24-elph.gif
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 07:42 AM
starblock7 is currently offline Click here to Send starblock7 a Private Message Find more posts by starblock7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starblock7

My Legion of Domination (02/01/2012)

Lex Luther
Black Adam
Grodd

Atrocitus
Lyssa Drak
Shimmer

Joker
Riddler
Honkeytonk Man (new)

Bane
Gentleman Ghost
Giaganta

Attachment: honkytonk2.gif
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 12:36 PM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

My Marvel Team

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

I'll call 'em, The Cohort. The essentials for a great team and great stories.

Dr. Strange, Sorcerer Supreme, is def the leader makin his Sanctum the hq.

Namor the Sub-Mariner is the muscle, and no one has worked w/ Strange more than this guy.

T'Challa the Black Panther is obv the brains of the operation, and the 3rd on the team to actually reign over something (didn't mean for the team to be so heavy hitting in that regard...)

Kitty Pride (and Lockheed) pick up all the slack where Strange & T'Challa need it (cuz she's basically just a toned down combination of them). Plus every team could use a wholesome mutant Jewish girl and her pet alien dragon.

& Spidey. Great on the battlefield and in problem solving, but let's be real, in these team settings he's the one for easing tension and comic relief. It aint a Marvel superteam without him.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 08:38 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I still kind of hold out on the "I'm not on teams" Spidey that existed until about 2005. That was part of his schtick for literally decades. They did a decent job showing Pete talking himself into it, but I still feel like he's too "comfortable" on teams these days.

I have not made a team in years. I will have to take a crack at it sometime soon.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2012 02:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i definitely agree with both those sentiments digi. if i had to pick which era this team would fight in it would def be pre-2005/bendis craziness, when Spidey workin w a team was a treat/big deal. and yeah man cant believe that micro site is still up. this thread is garbage if he ever takes it down

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 08:18 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

No one's into this anymore huh? Guess 8 years aint bad beer
What's good Digi!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 06:13 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Aw hell one more wont hurt!
The team is called "Square One" because of the backstory:

The Marvel & DC Universes have once again fused together, but this time, there is no reality-restoration, no "everything returning to how it was"—this time there is permanent and catastrophic consequences! This final universe collision has created a NEW post-apocalyptic Earth in which all but 5 superheroes seemed have lost all their powers and memories, while countless civilians seemed to have also developed strange powers and even monster-like mutations themselves (animals appear to be unaffected). Those 5 now have to start anew in this strangerous new world as Square One:

Batman (Bruce Wayne): Team Leader

Spider-Man (Peter Parker): The Lucky One

Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde): The All-Around Backup

Falcon (Sam Wilson): The Fly Guy

The Flash (Wally West): The Most Powerful

BONUS: Kitty Pryde's dragon Lockheed and Falcon's falcon Redwing have retained their abilities and telepathic/empathic connections with their owners. Additionally, Falcon and Kitty Pryde, have found that they too now share a telepathy/empathy with one another, but only one another, no one else. Also Spider-Man and The Flash have a longstanding wager to see who can make Batman laugh first. It never happens.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 08:30 AM
dyajeep

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 07:16 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Facee
Lord of Pretty

Galactic Avengers

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 07:52 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dyajeep

This was the most badass Daredevil suit.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 08:41 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by dyajeep

Dang i just saw all these. This is a great Marvel team!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 11:51 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by SevenShackles
[

Sticking to my guns

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 11:15 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

This would be my ideal team.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2015 05:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Cool to see people still posting here! Here's an improvement of my last one:

Attachment: the keep cropped.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 05:35 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

F---ing Quick Freeze. Posting like twice a year to bump this awesome thread. I always enjoy seeing it up near the top of the page. Hope you're doing well, dude.

thumb up

Also, I'm going to actually make a new team this time...

...probably...

...maybe.

embarrasment

Last edited by Digi on Apr 18th, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote