KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!

Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

1. beast
2. nightcrawler
3. spiderman
4. iceman
5. storm
6. shadowcat
7. psylocke
8. Colossus
9. green latern(if i'm allowed to use dc)
10. batman (again if i'm allowed to use dc)
11. hawkgirl ... . .
12. magento

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:10 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

You need to use Micro Heroes...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*sniffs* ok

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:15 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
1. beast
2. nightcrawler
3. spiderman
4. iceman
5. storm
6. shadowcat
7. psylocke
8. Colossus
9. green latern(if i'm allowed to use dc)
10. batman (again if i'm allowed to use dc)
11. hawkgirl ... . .
12. magento
you can use ANYTHING THAT IS A MICRO HERO

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:26 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Same site, yeah...you just have to know where to look for them.

This is the site: http://jerome.galica.free.fr/

Thanx Darkcrawler yea thats the site im using and trust me ive looked all over it, but i still havent seen some of the specific ones some of you guys have displayed, i.e like the one Armando used for his dream team, the guy at the top i think its Sentry or Genis not sure but i havent seen it yet.

By: Juk

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:03 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

What micros you need?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:38 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I make a Super Villian TEAM.(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Seems it did not work I copy the ULR.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:50 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) Super Sayian goku Neo

Superman
Thor
Martian Manhunter
Luke Skywalker(most power being in the Star Wars galaxy)
Gandalf the White
Super Sayian Goku
Neo

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 12:20 AM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

vaya: you can use any character to you can find, in fact, the only thing i might have a problem with my team is that i dont have anyone purely DC on it. and the site i provided has all the members of your team so i cant wait to see what it looks like!

nimbus: look EVERYWHERE. it is one of the biggest websites i have ever seen, just it is hard to find many of the pages. if you cant find them the old fashioned way, you can go to google and search for the name of the character then site:http://jerome.galica.free.fr
for example, if i wanted batman i would type batman site:http://jerome.galica.free.fr into the search box.

Joker: cant wait to see your villainous team (though i can probably guess the leader).

JediMasterLuke: very creative team. i like. you should probably look here: http://jerome.galica.free.fr/cinetv/dbz/dbz.htm and here: http://jerome.galica.free.fr/cinetv/matrix/matrix.htm
(i told you guys they have everything wink!)

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:52 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Test

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:09 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

ok MY Super VILLIAN Team.(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

The Super Villian team, With Doomsday its over kill, But hey its a super villian team, I think I need to name the team.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:31 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i dont recognize some of the members. . . and as for a team name, since the joker can also be the name of a playing card you might wanna call them the Deck of Disorder . . . or something of that nature. . . just a suggestion. . .

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:37 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Joker, Lex, Doomday, Cheeta(She cant fight, but she there for looks, We need to have some evil cheerleader to cheer on the team.)

Circle to counter Wonder Woman,

Gaintga because she can grow. And of couse GL arch enemy Sinstro.

Deck of Disorder mmm, Thats a good name, I call it that lol.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:51 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

sweet

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 03:31 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

This my second team, I call them...The Elderly! (as they're all from the Golden Age, heh, weak, I know)

Roko: He was kind of a Captain Marvel rip off, called upon mystical powers that were borrowed from Ulysses, Agamemnon and Achilles, he had super strength, could fly and more.)

Miss America: Could fly, x-ray vision, strength, wisdom.

Marvex: The Super robot, super strength, speed, could leap like the Hulk, super brain.

Vision: flight, teleport through smoke, summon intense cold, more.

Challenger: Mastery of fighting, weapons, expert marksman, pilot and more. Batman, only cooler (despite the goofy costume).

Angel: Detective skills, knows several languages (including a 4000 year old Greek dialect), can fly by means of his Cape of Mercury, retarded aging.

Blue Diamond: super strength and durability. Diamond hard.

Black Widow: Undead, can kill with a touch, immortal, teleportation of some means via Hell.

Rock Man: Super strength, durability, move at great speeds underground, energy blast, doesn't need to breathe.

Hurricane/Mercury: Flight and speed, bullet proof, Olympian god.

Blazing Skull: flame aura, fire proof, more.

The Fin: amphibious by some mystical means. Has mystical, indestructable cutlass bonded to him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:25 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

a completely original team made from some of our forgotten favorites! not one of your characters are on any other team! glad to see some oldies but goodies in this thread

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:47 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Thought I'd make one in honor of the "Spider-man's Team" thread. One of the possible combinations of a 12-person teams thought up...

Attachment: spideysteam.gif
This has been downloaded 225 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:15 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

In case some catastrophy is at hand and none of the other superteams were available these are some of the people / beings Spider-man could call on:

Stargod a.k.a. Manwolf, John Jameson (under certain circumstances can control his powers, but he would need to be reminded who he is first)

Green Goblin a.k.a. Phil Urich (but would first need gear and a boost in confidence in order to get back into action)

Human Torch a.k.a. Johnny Storm (friend of Spidey's)

Prowler a.k.a. Hobbie Brown (friend of Spidey's)

Black Cat a.k.a. Felicia Hardy (friend / former girlfriend of Spidey)

Venom a.k.a. Eddie Brock (Spiderman's enemy but an honorable one, who would put aside personal grievences and his hatred for Spider-man if innocent lives were threatened. Though Spiderman doesn't agree with his methods those quandries may also be put aside for the good of the city.)

Punisher a.k.a. Frank Castle (would have a similar team dynamic as Venom would and be viewed as a neccessary evil by Spider-man, but they would work together to stop a greater threat.)

Toxin a.k.a. Pat Mulligan (a cop bonded with the spawn of Carnage, Venom's grandson. He looks up to Spider-man as a role-model.)

Scream a.k.a. Donna (Venom's daughter. Though rather unstable, she was last seen saving some skateboarders from a giant alien monster)

Araņa (like Toxin, she is another younger hero that Spiderman mentors)

Lizard (under right conditions can control his powers).

Other suggestions for a Spiderman's team included Ben Reilly, Hybrid, Cloak and Dagger, Wolverine, Storm, Daredevil, Elektra, and many more.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:42 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

awesome

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:27 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

more more more!!!!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:59 AM