KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!

Make your own super-hero dream team with up to 12 members using MICRO-HEROES!!!
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
What about my team The Undeads

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Heres a little back story on them

The spectre has new orders form TOAA instead of one punishment at a time he is being sent to earth fully powered to stop all evil (after all spectre has please TOAA with a nearly clean track record)

Using his new found power the spectre recruits all those who have had ties with death or the underworld, his powers search over the entire multiverse and eventually arrives back with seven individuals

The first was a man who lived in a war torn world , where the battlefield meant everything and technology was at a high at the time , he had died honourably in a fight to the death , but had been revived through science . The scientists had fitted a state of the art exoskeleton on him but his revival had caused him great anger for he had been at peace , in a fit of rage he (who now dubs himself the ninja) slew every scientist in a fit of rage . His death and subsequent revival made him a perfect candidate for spectres new team .

The second was a vampire who had come form a medieval like world , after being tossed into the sea of eternal suffering (by his jealous master) his body had dissolved to nothing but bones. The Wheel (Death in that world) had a proposition for the once vampire become his avatar , a soul reaver but as soon as the once vampire accepted he disappeared , summoned by the spectres power

The third member was a evil being , with great strength and regenerative powers , his life dedicated to only murder , the spectre contemplated returning him back in his own world and then abolished the thought . After a brief soul to soul talk, the spectre made a deal with the one known as Jason , if he joined them , once their job was done he would reunite with his mothers soul . Jason accepted but was still a rather violent member occasionally trying to attack by-standers as was his old habit but he is usually held back by the spectres deal and (occasionally )the ghost riders penance stare

The fifth and sixth members were perplexing to the spectre , they were both form worlds populated by people with powers and had both gained their own powers from the dark one (satan) although the ghost riders powers come from a demon whereas spawn’s were directly from the dark one still they were great assets to the team nonetheless.

The final two members were a mystery even to the spectre they were exactly the same man with exactly the same powers , both death avatars , both crows the only difference was their histories one was killed n the highway whether other in the city .

This team reigned in between metropolis and Gotham they usually only fight dark magic users and the ones who meddle with death but their leader (the spectre) still has them involved in major crisis’s they are also a sub division of the league which superman himself acknowledges in respect for the former green lantern .

Or to be more exact their members consist of

The spectre (not sure if he has his own comic or not)
The ninja (metal gear solid)
The crow-Eric draven (the crow book)
The crow-Eric draven (the crow film)
Ghost rider-Johnny blaze (ghost rider comics)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the thirteenth films)
Spawn (spawn comics)
Raziel (legacy of kain)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:04 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the Doctors still rule

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

How about a Symbiotic Team? People with things living inside of them.
(From Left to Right: Toxin, Cloak, Witchblade, She-Venom, Venom, Scream, Excalibur, Araña, Spawn, and Guyver)

Attachment: symbiotic.jpg
This has been downloaded 169 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:09 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

spawn doesnt have all that much inside of him since he's dead who's guyver?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 02:58 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by grey fox
Heres a little back story on them

The spectre has new orders form TOAA instead of one punishment at a time he is being sent to earth fully powered to stop all evil (after all spectre has please TOAA with a nearly clean track record)

Using his new found power the spectre recruits all those who have had ties with death or the underworld, his powers search over the entire multiverse and eventually arrives back with seven individuals

The first was a man who lived in a war torn world , where the battlefield meant everything and technology was at a high at the time , he had died honourably in a fight to the death , but had been revived through science . The scientists had fitted a state of the art exoskeleton on him but his revival had caused him great anger for he had been at peace , in a fit of rage he (who now dubs himself the ninja) slew every scientist in a fit of rage . His death and subsequent revival made him a perfect candidate for spectres new team .

The second was a vampire who had come form a medieval like world , after being tossed into the sea of eternal suffering (by his jealous master) his body had dissolved to nothing but bones. The Wheel (Death in that world) had a proposition for the once vampire become his avatar , a soul reaver but as soon as the once vampire accepted he disappeared , summoned by the spectres power

The third member was a evil being , with great strength and regenerative powers , his life dedicated to only murder , the spectre contemplated returning him back in his own world and then abolished the thought . After a brief soul to soul talk, the spectre made a deal with the one known as Jason , if he joined them , once their job was done he would reunite with his mothers soul . Jason accepted but was still a rather violent member occasionally trying to attack by-standers as was his old habit but he is usually held back by the spectres deal and (occasionally )the ghost riders penance stare

The fifth and sixth members were perplexing to the spectre , they were both form worlds populated by people with powers and had both gained their own powers from the dark one (satan) although the ghost riders powers come from a demon whereas spawn’s were directly from the dark one still they were great assets to the team nonetheless.

The final two members were a mystery even to the spectre they were exactly the same man with exactly the same powers , both death avatars , both crows the only difference was their histories one was killed n the highway whether other in the city .

This team reigned in between metropolis and Gotham they usually only fight dark magic users and the ones who meddle with death but their leader (the spectre) still has them involved in major crisis’s they are also a sub division of the league which superman himself acknowledges in respect for the former green lantern .

Or to be more exact their members consist of

The spectre (not sure if he has his own comic or not)
The ninja (metal gear solid)
The crow-Eric draven (the crow book)
The crow-Eric draven (the crow film)
Ghost rider-Johnny blaze (ghost rider comics)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the thirteenth films)
Spawn (spawn comics)
Raziel (legacy of kain)

thats really awesome! very creative.

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:07 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Originally posted by GGgrievous725
spawn doesnt have all that much inside of him since he's dead who's guyver?

What about "necroplamic larvae" or whatever? Guyver's another dude with a living suit.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:11 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
What about "necroplamic larvae" or whatever? Guyver's another dude with a living suit.

The Guyver I watched that movie last night

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:13 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

what about carnage???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:30 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I was aiming for a "nicer" symbiote team. Heroes and antiheroes. Not "destroyers of innocents." evil face

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:44 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by newjak86
The Guyver I watched that movie last night

dark hero is better then the original in my opinion although none comapre ot the first season of the aniem....now that rocked

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:23 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I was aiming for a "nicer" symbiote team. Heroes and antiheroes. Not "destroyers of innocents." evil face

ah, i see

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:28 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

DC all-stars im replacing Wonder Woman with Superboy (notice the belt cool )
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Quick Freeze on Jul 17th, 2005 at 09:14 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 09:01 AM
Nightstick

This may sound stupid, but how do you get the pictures isolated? I tried searching google, but got little in the way of results. So I guess my question is what does one have to search on google? What key words and such?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 02:46 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Nightstick
This may sound stupid, but how do you get the pictures isolated? I tried searching google, but got little in the way of results. So I guess my question is what does one have to search on google? What key words and such?

someone asked that on the first or second (possibly third) page.... look back there... it's all written out

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Originally posted by Scoobless
someone asked that on the first or second (possibly third) page.... look back there... it's all written out

I know, but when I searched google for Micro-Heros and specific hero names I got little to nothing. I was just wondering if their was a better way to search/something more effective to search for then Micro-Heros then a hero name.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 05:44 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

The way I do it is I right-click the pic, click on Properties, then copy and paste the address in the IMG bar.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 06:15 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Lets see if this works

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:35 PM
dawsey28

If you wanted to put Spidey on there, then I guess it did. Good job.

There is some way to post more than one at a time. Not sure what it is though. I just do them one at a time.

Last edited by dawsey28 on Jul 17th, 2005 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:50 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

So now that I have figured out how to do it. On to my team. Its not quite my dream team, but I found it interesting enough.

Steel
The Punisher
Snake Eyes
BatGirl
Brave Starr
Captain Planet
The Crow
Beast
Thing

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

By the way their is only supposed to be on Crow.

Last edited by Nightstick on Jul 17th, 2005 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 07:59 PM
Nightstick

And here are the last 3 members of the group

Conan
Donatello
He-Man

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 08:02 PM