KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Mace Windu VS Darth Maul

Mace Windu VS Darth Maul. Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Maul 2 9.09%
Mace Windu 20 90.91%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mace Windu VS Darth Maul
Started by: LordSorgo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace Windu VS Darth Maul

I think Mace windu would win. Darth Maul has not learned enough to have the pwoer to defeat a powerful Jedi Master such as Mace.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 06:36 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Yoda

Mace would win. It would be a cool battle to see though.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Lord_Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Mace would own

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Maul and Mace are very good Duelist but I still say Maul would get owned.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:17 PM
Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

This is my first time posting on this forum. Anyway,Mace and Maul are two very talented warriors but yes, Mace would win.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Mace. Barely though.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Barely? Mace defeated Sidious almost with ease. Maul's tough but even Dooku is stronger than him, much to my disappointment. And if Dooku's the apprentice then Sidious is stronger than Dooku and he got beat by Mace.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

um mace windu in a lightsaber battle would only loose to either NJO luke or maybe tulak hord but since he has matser every form and invented vapaad and is a vapaad master i think he might be better than tulak.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:40 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PloKoonDevotee
Champion

I think it would be an awesome fight. I likem both a lot. However, I do think that Mace win.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:52 AM
Click here to Send PloKoonDevotee a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoonDevotee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Barely? Mace defeated Sidious almost with ease. Maul's tough but even Dooku is stronger than him, much to my disappointment. And if Dooku's the apprentice then Sidious is stronger than Dooku and he got beat by Mace.

my logic as well...Mace is quite the fighter.

note to the thread maker: do the words "Versus Forum" near the top of the page mean anything to you?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
um mace windu in a lightsaber battle would only loose to either NJO luke or maybe tulak hord but since he has matser every form and invented vapaad and is a vapaad master i think he might be better than tulak.

_NOBODY_ could own the great sith lord Tulak Hord in a saber duel. And then Mace would have to play with Naga Sadow, Sadow would own him seven ways from sunday.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:46 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

GO Mace!

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Tulak Hord
_NOBODY_ could own the great sith lord Tulak Hord in a saber duel. And then Mace would have to play with Naga Sadow, Sadow would own him seven ways from sunday.

I bet people could. Let's see, even though I can list paragraphs of why Revan is powerful, let's look at why Tulak is. Kreia thinks he's tough. Wow, that's the whole argument even though he's never fought anyone we know, and Kreia says Revan is the heart of the Force. Besides, she was referring to people in general. Duelists in general were stronger than the duelists of Revan's time. Not all of them were. Besides, note how Kreia is very careful just to say duelist, not powerful or all powerful. Revan could probably kill him with just the Force as could several others. Did I mention Lord Revan has Tulak's holocron?

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I bet people could. Let's see, even though I can list paragraphs of why Revan is powerful, let's look at why Tulak is. Kreia thinks he's tough. Wow, that's the whole argument even though he's never fought anyone we know, and Kreia says Revan is the heart of the Force. Besides, she was referring to people in general. Duelists in general were stronger than the duelists of Revan's time. Not all of them were. Besides, note how Kreia is very careful just to say duelist, not powerful or all powerful. Revan could probably kill him with just the Force as could several others. Did I mention Lord Revan has Tulak's holocron?

Isn't it said that that was just a romur in-game? Because I think Kreia said somethign along the lines of, 'Some beleive that Revan descovered Tulak's holocron'

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiritOfTheDead

Mace takes this.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:40 PM
Click here to Send SpiritOfTheDead a Private Message Find more posts by SpiritOfTheDead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

i think that mace would win cuz he is the only black in the movies and the only dude with a purple lightsaber in the movies.jk. he just is a very good vapaad user

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

*Noob Alert*

What is Vapaad?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:50 AM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote