KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Episode II (Light and Dark) Post-Script

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Episode II (Light and Dark) Post-Script
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Ush, I truely did enjoy Triple R. All's well that ends well. big grin

Kill kill kill, kill kill kill,
That's how we get it done
We blow up everything in site!
In the dreadfully land of dark
*repeat several thousand times to the tune of the cleaning/rejuvinating song from Wizard of Oz*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A couple of other notes...

The reflected emotional responses given by Dark Side players towards their hallucinations reflected what bonus emotion they got during the final fight... whether they wanted it or not. Most players got what I expected- Rand, worried about leadership issues and being outshone by Doon, got Rivalry, Takuan, contemptuous of the abilities of the others and only confident in himself got Hubris, ever-worried Tanic got Fear, insane Galder got Anger, and well role-played 'stuff hater' Gallador got Hatred, also based on contempt. Only Rianna differed; her continual worries about Osokan pursuit led to her getting Helkin on a fear vibe, but she chose to go for Anger instead. Rand's emotional response conflicted with his actual buying of emotion, which was meant to demonstate a kind of issue where an Emotion isn't something you choose just for the numbers- it is really nice if it reflects your personality. Gallador got the bonus, reflecting the one he chose, and so he was getting +4 emotion bonuses during that fight for two force points a-piece, which was a ludicrously strong combo with Strength from Pain, hence him doing really well there.

You guys get to keep the Yaran root but it is likely it will be as harmful to keep using as helpful.

Meanwhile, one missed plot point was abandoned because it was thought of too late to go in. This involved the sixth Lantarnan sibling, and would have involved Doon not telling you all about them in advance.

The trick would have been that you guys would have been interacting with the extra one all the time- only to find out near the end that Vigo had had that one killed (by bricking him up inside a wall of the Citadel) six months ago, and that all the time you had been interacting with his ghost (made possible by your force insights).

It wasn't important for the game at all... it just would have been amusing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 3rd, 2005 at 11:13 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Wow, very interesting!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:22 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yup

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:45 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ush, I truely did enjoy Triple R. All's well that ends well. big grin

Kill kill kill, kill kill kill,
That's how we get it done
We blow up everything in site!
In the dreadfully land of dark
*repeat several thousand times to the tune of the cleaning/rejuvinating song from Wizard of Oz*

This is why Galder will never be a true leader or Master. Though I like the spirit! But killing can get boring after a time, is Galder never tired of it?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:50 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Ever-worried Tanic got fear"

What was Tanic's hallucination. Just the goddamn tapping?!

Man, that confused me. Must say though, I did enjoy the convulted plot. And I think Tanic is probably the most likely candidate to turn into Saar. wink

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:04 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, the tapping, the symptom of the Puppet Master's mind control, based on the idea that with a name like that, you never saw him, only his puppets.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:15 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Cool. Well, it confused hell out of me at the time!

Thanks for the game, Ush.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:20 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Trust me to be the one that does the opposite of what you think's going to happen....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote