KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » who fell first?

who fell first?
Started by: Human Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

who fell first?

i always thought that kreia was a sith when she trained revan, but i recently read somewhere that kreia went to malachor v looking for revan and fell to the dark side while there, after revan did. excuse me if this is stated in the game, i didnt put much time into the game, only played it to beat it, so i dont know everything about kreia.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: who fell first?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Human Vader
i always thought that kreia was a sith when she trained revan, but i recently read somewhere that kreia went to malachor v looking for revan and fell to the dark side while there, after revan did. excuse me if this is stated in the game, i didnt put much time into the game, only played it to beat it, so i dont know everything about kreia.

Kreia is a lame ass ***** who no one cares about.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. Kreia isn't much. Just a stooge.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:31 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

LordSorgo,

I've been gone for a few days so I wont be real hasty to judge you, but so far you've just made a lot of stupid post. Kreia is a bad mofo. She killed three VERY powerful Jedi MASTERS by herself.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

kreia fell after she trained revan.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:48 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
LordSorgo,

I've been gone for a few days so I wont be real hasty to judge you, but so far you've just made a lot of stupid post. Kreia is a bad mofo. She killed three VERY powerful Jedi MASTERS by herself.

And then she fell through a hole in the ground. Go away!

*scoffs*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:23 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

when did she fal through this "hole in the ground" i don't remember this.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:33 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthMandalore
when did she fal through this "hole in the ground" i don't remember this.

Ok, i'll refresh your memory.

Malachor V starts to explode because of the mass shield generator and a crack in the ground opens up and she falls in. They show it in a cutscene. She sucks anyways. She was always a useless character from the beginning. Sion should have cut her head off instead of her hand in the Republic ship.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:35 AM
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

hmmm.... i remember everything but her falling.... oh well!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:38 PM
Fishy

Depends on your ending...

Anyways...

It does seem like she has been cut from the force by the Jedi long before Revan even turned Dark. After the Mandelorian wars he sought her out and asked her how he could leave the Jedi or some final piece of advice something she would know about. It can be assumed she regained her connection to the force either with help from Revan or just training a lot.

Or maybe she lost it later on, but that wouldn't explain how she got it back. Kreia is just a big mystery...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote