KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Superman vs Goku

Superman vs Goku
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkmaster TC
Pimp'n

Superman vs Goku

Rules
Dont Post Long Replies

Superman invades new namek. Killing citizens and leaving thousands gasping for air. “I’ll use my heat vision to destroy the buildings” Superman thought to himself Thousands of citizens were rushing home thinking why the man of steel would suddenly turn into a villain in a matter of secs. Superman looked up and he saw Goku the defender of his universe. “Out of the heroes in the world to fight why you”Goku asked “Because I want to see who the stronger being is”Superman replied “KAMEKAMEHA” Goku yells Superman punches the kamekamekameha with ease. Superman speed blitz goku unexpectly making goku fall on the floor. Goku gets up very slowly. Goku starts his supersaiyan transformation. Goku starts the spirit bomb. The spirit bomb is almost finished. Superman then sucker punches goku knocking goku through the sidewalk. Goku starts to fly higher in the sky. Superman follows and then sees nothing but the clear blue sky and out of nowhere superman heres the kamekameha blast. Thinking quickly he decides to push the kamekameha back to Goku. Goku and superman push the attack back an forth then finally goku shoves his attack to the ground. “goku you have no chance of winning” superman utters in a trash talking way “No way am I backing off superman”goku says not backing off Goku transforms into his supersaiyan 4 stage. Goku does instant transmission and goes to another planet and completes the spirit bomb transformation then going back to new namek and throwing the spirit bomb at Superman k’oing him for awhile. Superman wakes up after 2 hours of being koed. Goku does another spirit bomb k’oing superman once more. Goku transforms back into his normal stage. Goku carries Superman’s body and checks his pulse before putting his body in a grave. “He’s dead”Goku says sadly then flies off. Superman gets out of his grave and starts his search for goku. The End?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:57 AM
Funkmaster TC is currently offline Click here to Send Funkmaster TC a Private Message Find more posts by Funkmaster TC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkmaster TC
Pimp'n

any opinions about this

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:16 PM
Funkmaster TC is currently offline Click here to Send Funkmaster TC a Private Message Find more posts by Funkmaster TC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

its good

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:14 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hungreed

I know this is old but I like it and would like to read more. But let Goku inflict more serious punishment before finishing Superman this time

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 03:34 PM
hungreed is currently offline Click here to Send hungreed a Private Message Find more posts by hungreed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HK47

Statement:
It's too congested. You needed to write it in a format that was easy to read, paragraphs are a writer's best friend.

Conclusion:
Good explanation, poor execution. Don't take it personaly, i'm a robot.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 05:59 AM
HK47 is currently offline Click here to Send HK47 a Private Message Find more posts by HK47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adawg112

Superman (AKA "CLARK JOESPH KENT", AKA "KAL-EL") is:
Super strong "superman’s power = 10,000 (but varies)" (just enough to move a planet generally),
he has super sonic/light speed movement,
he can fly (somehow? supposidily via Telekinesis),
has all the usual super senses (i.e hearing, vision, touch, taste, smell),
has heat/sun vision,
icy/super breath,
x ray vision (strength of this vision is stopped only by lead walls),
super Ventriloquism (basicly throwing his voice great distances),
Super Hypnotism to hypnotize weak minded foes (wouldnt work on goku then),
supposidly immortal (but this is not so as DOOmsday proved this theory incorrect) but he does have longgevity meaning he will live longer than any human will,
his friends are humans (reporter & politions mainly) & other superheros "JL" and Team superman,
can regenerate and grow slightly more powerful using the suns power,
can shift his matter through objects like a ghost (but this has only ever been done once and it almost killed him),
can shift time backwards and most probably forwards (but is not permitted to do so in any event by his real father),
is very intellegent but lets his guard down to much,
is invulnarable to everything apart from kryptonite, powerful phsycics, magic, super harsh impacts, no sun light for a long period of time and louis lane (lol)
and is enemies with lex luther and other such villians (boardering gay).
his determination and will power stops when sumbody he luv gets hurt or is put in danger (generally louis lane)

Goku (AKA "SON GOKOU (GOkUU/GOKUH)", AKA "KAKAROT/KAKARROTTO", AKA "ZERO") is:
Super Super Super Super Super Strong "goku’s power = 100,000,000,000 (but varies)" (more than enough to destroy the entire universe as we know it),
he has super sonic/light speed movement, dexterity and agility,
can fly via use of jets/waves of KI energy,
has all the usual super senses (i.e hearing, vision, touch, taste, smell) plus telepathic,
knows almost every known fighting style known to man and beyond,
has the universal power of KI (chi) that is the essense of all life (e.i your life energy, his own life energy, a dog’s life energy, a tree’s life energy, a glass of water’s life energy, a rock’s life energy, KRYPTONITE’S!!! life energy),
he has the power to translocate (teleport at super speed),
has longgevity (extensive amounts of life) via use of KI running through his viens and body,
is extremely intellegent and resourceful (but sumtimes lets his emotions get the better of him (i.e gets angry or enraged)),
he can create blasts of KI the size of a small moon or larger with about the strength of a small neclear or A bomb in each 1,
is invalnarable to everything but maybe the will of a summoned dragon (but in retrospec everything is weak to the will of a dragon including superman) & sometimes a really really really powerful opponent can make a mark,
he is able to ressurect himself so even when he is dead he can come back to life and fights even harder than before,
can transform into a strong more deadly version of himself refered to as becoming “Super Saiyan/Sayjin” (this form can continualy evolve and promote larger more deadlier attacks and techniques. but can also slow him down a bit but not noticably),
he can also de-evolve or revert his form backwards to become an Oozaru/Ohzaru (a monkey that is mad with rage and pure KI it is unstoppable and invlunarable to anything...yes i said it anything!!!! apart from maybe another Oozaru/Ohzaru)
he is able to he can create flashs of light to stun opponents sensless,
his friends are Humans, Androids, Saiyans/Sayjin, Nameekans and other weird and powerful beings.
he can create replicated imaginary images of himself as to dis-orientate or confuse an opponent.
can in some ways summon a hado like ryu or ken can but goku calls it "Kamehameha" it destroys vertually anyting in makes contact with,
and fights villans x3 or more stonger than him for the fun of it and doesnt lose easily.
his determination is inhuman and his will power unearthly even if it means sacrificing the ones he loves to win (i.e goten, gohan, chi chi...etc).

look at this way if superman decided to take on a saiyan like broli aka broly aka tara...
id say another death of superman series i think no reburth either... lol

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 08:49 PM
adawg112 is currently offline Click here to Send adawg112 a Private Message Find more posts by adawg112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redmario222

WHAT?

Superman wouldn't go to namek and suddenly decide to kill people! He is 100X more heroic than Goku is!

Attachment: supermanlgog.jpeg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 10:48 PM
redmario222 is currently offline Click here to Send redmario222 a Private Message Find more posts by redmario222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Oh god the Goku fellation is off the charts in here. A spirit bomb won't do shit to Superman, hell it may power him up.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:53 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote