KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Trade Federation

Trade Federation
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Re: trade federation

They'd fight for Palpatine if they were greedy cowards..That's why they were in cahoots with him in the first place.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2000 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I just think they were scared of Palpatine. And they didn't really fight for him, they used droids. The TFN report says that they are pilots. That means they actually fight.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2000 08:49 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think it's safe to assume that if you're in control of the force that is fighting that you can be considered to be fighting..As for the pilots...There's a good chance that they fight...but they might smugglers or something.

On a big cruiser is anyone considered a pilot?...I'm talking about the controls officers on the bridge...just wondering.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2000 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I dont think so, on a cruise there would be a hell of a lot of job functions.

Pilot
Engineer
Navigatopr
Captain
Weapons Control
Doctor
Etc,etc

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2000 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

When they said pilots I thought Tie Fighter style pilots. Has anyone seen the pictures on TFN of new ships. They are smaller versions of Star Destroyers but for only one pilot.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 03:55 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I only saw that one triangle shaped one. Is there more?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:04 PM
KJ
Sausages

I think there were two of them or maybe it was the same ship from a different angle. Who's ship do you think they could be? Trade Federation fighters or Jedi ships? I say TF.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:38 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't know but I'd guess that they're not Jedi..they are to geometric and don't have any of the design qualities of what we've seen of the jedi. It seems like GL likes to relect the diffent societie's design motif in their ships...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:50 PM
KJ
Sausages

I think the Jedi will have X-Wing style ships and the clones Tie Fighters although they will still have to look different.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 07:54 PM
Dim
Creativity

Maybe something like a X-wing but with a linear quality a bit like a Naboo fighter. I think the Jedi might have something with a kind of fluid feel to it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2000 08:03 PM