KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Pussy deaths.

Pussy deaths.
Started by: LordSorgo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
well... THANKS. smile

no prob, just smacking down some evidence so people don't forget who Sid is

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:58 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my god, Anakin and sidious totally cheated Mace out. Sidious tried to shock mace, but he just blocked it and focked sidious's face up, then anakin chopped his hands off, and sidious shocked him out the window. It was clearly open that it took both of them to kill Mace. Mace WAS going to finish Sidious off, then Anakin came and saved his ugly ass from certain death.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by LordSorgo
Oh my god, Anakin and sidious totally cheated Mace out. Sidious tried to shock mace, but he just blocked it and focked sidious's face up, then anakin chopped his hands off, and sidious shocked him out the window. It was clearly open that it took both of them to kill Mace. Mace WAS going to finish Sidious off, then Anakin came and saved his ugly ass from certain death.

shifty then....why.....didn't....Sidious.....just.....kill....Mace......when......he.....had.....the.....chance?????

I just posted evidence, please respond (i might be wrong but would like to be PROVEN wrong)

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:08 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wickerman
shifty then....why.....didn't....Sidious.....just.....kill....Mace......when......he.....had.....the.....chance?????

I just posted evidence, please respond (i might be wrong but would like to be PROVEN wrong)

~wickerman~

Um, Sidious tried to side swipe him and Mace blocked it, that wasn't a stab, by the way. I have seen the movie seven times. trust me.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

~wickerman~

Apparently this kiddies donīt know the power of the Dark Side my dear wickerman.

Sidious recover to quickly from Maceīs attack..... HE WAS FAKING IT!!!!!!!!!! (Drinks some water.... tries to calm down).

Sidious is Tha MAN in ep 3

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The ones that went with Mace went down like little girls.

The others were understandable. I liked the one with the big peanut head and white beard and the kid that messed up a couple of troopers while Bail escaped though since they actually had a chance to fight back before they died.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently this kiddies donīt know the power of the Dark Side my dear wickerman.

Sidious recover to quickly from Maceīs attack..... HE WAS FAKING IT!!!!!!!!!! (Drinks some water.... tries to calm down).

Sidious is Tha MAN in ep 3

Of course he was... I can imagine all the Sidious fans say that he cried like a little girl for no reason. evil face

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:49 AM
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

Of course he was... I can imagine all the Sidious fans say that he cried like a little girl for no reason. evil face

he was crying like a baby girl just to decieve Mace AND SPECIALLY Anakin. He is just THAT evil devil

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was crying like a baby girl just to decieve Mace AND SPECIALLY Anakin. He is just THAT evil devil

I claim bullshit. Mace would have ruined him, damnit. He doesn't pre-plan every single thing.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:43 AM
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

I claim bullshit. Mace would have ruined him, damnit. He doesn't pre-plan every single thing.

Didnīt you see Sidious "talking" inside Anakinīs head (when he was alone at the council chambers) before Mace got to him? He does that lo lure Anakin to his trap even more. He does plan for everything (Heīs like Batman!). As far as this saga goes his only mistake was to take Vader for granted in ROTJ.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:05 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Didnīt you see Sidious "talking" inside Anakinīs head (when he was alone at the council chambers) before Mace got to him? He does that lo lure Anakin to his trap even more. He does plan for everything (Heīs like Batman!). As far as this saga goes his only mistake was to take Vader for granted in ROTJ.

more like Dr. Doom. And with prep. almost undefeatable.

quote:
the one with the big peanut head and white beard

laughing you da man thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:37 AM
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

more like Dr. Doom. And with prep. almost undefeatable.

Better still than Bats

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:48 AM
Fishy

Wrong...

Sidious was clearly losing the battle against Mace. He wasn't that good with a lightsaber and not a fighter in the first place... The picture posted earlier where Sidious his lightsaber was just inches away from Mace his body btw, does not make Mace weak it makes him in control. If Sidious would have moved it forward then Mace could have easily stepped aside and would have cut of his arm... Very easy to do.

Mace isn't stupid he would never keep on walking like that, and he would never ever let himself get in that possition 7 times before realising something was wrong.

Now against Mace Sidious didn't use the force either, he just attacked. A mistake on his part, I have no doubt Sidious was more powerful then Mace he was also far to arrogant, he made a huge mistake by underestimating Mace. Mace defeated him in lightsaber combat.

About him being able to kill Mace with the force after he lost his lightsaber, I don't think so. Have you seen AOTC Yoda and Dooku stopped fighting with the force because it had to be decided in a lightsaber fight. Yoda who was slightly superior or at least equal to Palpatine in the force still wanted to fight with a lightsaber... Force attacks can be blocked with those things.

Obi blocked Dooku his lightning with a lightsaber in AOTC. Now Obi was a lot weaker then Mace then and Dooku a lot weaker then Sidious but I think you can compare the two.

Now if Sidious would have been smart if he would have done to Mace what he did with Yoda run and throw the force at them then he would have won. The fact is however he lost from Mace because he underestimated Mace.

About him on the ground crying out in pain. I agree that was probably faked, to force Anakin to make a decision faster so that he would have less time to think about it. And to not give Mace the time to change his mind, if you have to make a decision in a split second then you are almost always going to decide for what you love. Palpatine was the way to Padmé, Mace to nothing.

Sidious realised that, he didn't promise Anakin power when he was on the ground he promise Padmé... Still would he not have done that, he would have been there on the ground until what he was faking turned real and he would have been dead.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:22 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pussy deaths.

Darth Sidious was afraid to get smashed by Mace. HE cowarded in a corner, then he tried to fry mace, but just ended up frying his face. Fool.

I thought he was playing the whole "Oh please don't kill me!" thing to turn Anakin to the dark side. But only George himself truely knows what Palpatine was doing.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pussy deaths.

Originally posted by Darth Koroni
I thought he was playing the whole "Oh please don't kill me!" thing to turn Anakin to the dark side. But only George himself truely knows what Palpatine was doing.

yes, but until Lucas clears this up lets stick with Palpy faking it stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:53 AM
AYHJA
God's Favorite

Pussy deaths..?? Just got me a fresh DVD quality version of the film (w00t!) and I have been watching it all day...

NOBODY...I reapat...NOBODY died a whore's death more than Windu...

To put it into perspective...Anakin got a limb chopped off in the end of Ep II, and didn't make a peep...At the end of Ep III, he lost his other arm, and both legs...

Oh yeah, and he got that BK flame broiling...He MIGHT have yelled out a few times...Basically, he took it like a G...

Mace...Lost a hand..? And dude was WAILING...I mean like...Really givin' it up...He was hollaring to the top of his, they cut away showed Anakin, and they went back to Mace, and he was still givin' it up...

The way I understand it, light sabers cut clean...So, it probably didn't hurt as bad as one might think...For a Master Jedi, and one as powerful as Mace, that seemed like a cop out...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:45 AM
Click here to Send AYHJA a Private Message Find more posts by AYHJA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

perhaps Mace cries really meant "But.... why?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:48 AM
AYHJA
God's Favorite

LoL...

I thought of that...I think that it was more of a "Oh s#%#, I can't believe he cut off my hand..!" kind of thing...

To think that he was vain about that sort of thing wouldn't be far fetched, given his abilities...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:52 AM
Click here to Send AYHJA a Private Message Find more posts by AYHJA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

From what i gathered, SLJ played him pretty crappily in the movies, making him seem too broody and moody and etc. etc. while in the books he's portrayed as cold and untouched by emotions, which is the main reason he's able to use Vaapad without giving in to its passion

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:45 AM
AYHJA
God's Favorite

SLJ is a fine actor, and one of the best in our era...His versatility is unqestionable...I think it's pretty safe to say that if his character isn't good, the writers and directors are primarily to blame, if such an assertion is to be made...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:21 AM