KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Future of the Sith

Future of the Sith
Started by: Sith Follower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sith Follower
Dark Side Disciple

Future of the Sith

Is there any future? There's no way anyone could found a new Sith Order. The only chance there was for a new Sith Lord was Kyp Durron and though he kicked some ass, he's a loser now.

Are we left with nothing but Dark Jedi? They are good of course, but I'd like a new Lord to totally kick some Jedi arse.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:03 AM
Click here to Send Sith Follower a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Follower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Zhin
Serving the Crown

After ROTJ no more Sith

All dead

But Dark Jedi, maybe.....

"That night, when I entered my room, I had the surprise of receiving only one gunshot" - G.Montenegro on surprises

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth Zhin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Zhin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

unless someone went to Korriban and studied the ancient relics there...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:39 PM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

*cough* Jaden *cough.

No, but until that happens there hasn't been a Sith Lord since the reborn Emperor.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:54 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
*cough* Jaden *cough.

No, but until that happens there hasn't been a Sith Lord since the reborn Emperor.

ahem...what you trying to say?

stick out tongue

how annoying was that when you choose the darkside in jedi academy?...to have to kill all the jedi AND all the dark jedi as well...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:37 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

What about Asajj Ventress? After Kenobi Rattatak (after being abducted) and left her fortress i dunno what happened to her, but i'm pretty sure she didn't die. I know she's not a sith and not even a fully taught jedi, but her skills were pretty exceptional. Think she could somehow become a threat again?

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:05 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Sith have died out or dissapeared before, they will come back. Their religion will continue exist, for every Jedi that falls they have a new ally and become stronger.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:48 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Fishy
Sith have died out or dissapeared before, they will come back. Their religion will continue exist, for every Jedi that falls they have a new ally and become stronger.

yes, but i believe the point is WHO is left to have a "new ally" as you say, since assumingly after ROTJ there aren't any more Sith? sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Wickerman
yes, but i believe the point is WHO is left to have a "new ally" as you say, since assumingly after ROTJ there aren't any more Sith? sad

~wickerman~

I'm not so sure, i'm sure a few of them went into hiding...

Besides True Sith have died out a long time before that, all thats left are races that have embraced that religion those guys will coem back

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

There will be no one who studied directly under a sith but a jedi interested in the dark side will claim himself to be sith

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:07 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Find some ancient Holocrons and that kind of shit and then will restart the Sith order and build a new enemy for the republic, that will eventually make it fall and destroy the Jedi. Then the Jedi will do the same thing and destroy the Sith

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:23 PM
xxxpoppunker182

actually DArth Sidious trained more sith while he was emperor for example Mara Jade is one

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:00 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Sidious wasn't training them the sith ways just ways to use the force to their advantage mainly the dark side.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:07 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Exar Kun style Sith can happen again...

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

sidious trained some in the darkside and some as sith because vader wasnt he wanted anymore since he wasnt as powerful as he should have been. Sidious was goin to replace vader in a couple years with a stronger more agile apprentice

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:25 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
sidious trained some in the darkside and some as sith because vader wasnt he wanted anymore since he wasnt as powerful as he should have been. Sidious was goin to replace vader in a couple years with a stronger more agile apprentice

Which brings me back to my initial question about Asajj Ventress who would've been an excellent apprentice for Sidious sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:56 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wickerman
Which brings me back to my initial question about Asajj Ventress who would've been an excellent apprentice for Sidious sad

~wickerman~

True.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

there was an article on theforce.net which updated kyle katarns bio. apprentaly he has gone missing (post-NJO) somewhere in the cloak of the sith regions after chasing rumours that the sith have resurfaced... now the jedi fear he has once again fallen (specualtion says this could make way for a new Jedi Knight game)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:32 AM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

And anyone can rediscover the Sith teachings, if it's been done before it can happen again, there are alos the spirits of dead Sith, holocrons, and possibly there could have been more than Palpatine wandering around.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

ya i never thought of that(regarding the post above mine) just cause Darth Bane started the only 2 at a time doesnt mean that they kept to it.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:03 AM