KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Future of the Sith

Future of the Sith
Started by: Sith Follower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I hope we do get to see the Return of the Sith in future EU books.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:14 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obi-wan geynobi
Sith fan

ive heard that grievous killed asaaj ventress. in a lightsaber fight 4 vs. 2 :/

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:30 AM
Click here to Send obi-wan geynobi a Private Message Find more posts by obi-wan geynobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistaMandalore

If Exar Kun could revive the Sith then i'm sure someone else could. Sidious ruled the known Galaxy for twenty odd years..the Sith empire was reborn during that time and it's likely that artifacts and knowledge would have become more readily available or atleast out in the open. Then again, I probably wouldn't be interested in a new Sith EU saga...I dunno..the whole Vong thing made me lose interest in post ROTJ stories. I'm hoping for more KOTOR time period stuff.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:37 PM
Click here to Send MistaMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by MistaMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

A few hundred years after the Empire might be good...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Koroni
Grey Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MistaMandalore
If Exar Kun could revive the Sith then i'm sure someone else could. Sidious ruled the known Galaxy for twenty odd years..the Sith empire was reborn during that time and it's likely that artifacts and knowledge would have become more readily available or atleast out in the open. Then again, I probably wouldn't be interested in a new Sith EU saga...I dunno..the whole Vong thing made me lose interest in post ROTJ stories. I'm hoping for more KOTOR time period stuff.

If the empire created by Revan and Malak isn't a Sith Empire, then the Empire is even less of one. There has only been one Sith Empire, and it ended when Naga Sadow and the Massasi died.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Koroni a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Koroni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
there was an article on theforce.net which updated kyle katarns bio. apprentaly he has gone missing (post-NJO) somewhere in the cloak of the sith regions after chasing rumours that the sith have resurfaced... now the jedi fear he has once again fallen (specualtion says this could make way for a new Jedi Knight game)

how fecking good would that be...i look forward to it if it happens

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 08:28 PM
Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

Originally posted by Darth Koroni
If the empire created by Revan and Malak isn't a Sith Empire, then the Empire is even less of one. There has only been one Sith Empire, and it ended when Naga Sadow and the Massasi died.
don't you mean Exar Kun?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote