KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator Haters

Terminator Haters
Started by: Konjammenson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konjammenson

Angry Terminator Haters

For those who do not like the terminator movies and would like to bash them: Welcome! If you like terminator, but happen to fall in line with those of us disapointed with T3 don't bother. Let's focus on those who don't like Terminators at all. Let loose your hate, and we will set you straight.

mad

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:22 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Am I an exception for liking every single film?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 12:33 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eggmayo
Am I an exception for liking every single film?

no your a beautiful person

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Are existing terminator fans allowed to give reasons to hate the movies here? or does it have to be 100% haters only.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:17 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

Eh, I guess just put anything you don't like or that doesn't make sense to you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:40 AM
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

i love all the films and would never say anything bad about them!!!

Join my Terminator site if you want!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:24 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

I don't know if it's bad or not but: TERMINATOR MOVIES STOLE MY YOUTH!

.....not really. I just spent so many damn hours watching T2 over and over and over

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:05 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha I can agree with that myself.

The series also made life a heck of a lot duller.... its like you wake up the next day and realise... meh nothing ever happens around here.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:55 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

T2 is a classic, and classics just never die.

I have to say T3 was a bit wacked... T-X was good tho big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:41 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mathematrix
Im Detective John Kimble!

t3=crap
t-x=crapper
mostow=crap-o-rama mad

Oracle: "Now dats f**ked up"!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 03:23 PM
mathematrix is currently offline Click here to Send mathematrix a Private Message Find more posts by mathematrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mathematrix
Im Detective John Kimble!

Before anyone begins verbally and/or physically abusing me or cutting my hands off and making me eat them, i would like to say that i LOVE t1 and t2, they are THE BEST movies made.....EVER! Both movies puke all over t3 sick

Oracle: "Now dats f**ked up"!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 03:26 PM
mathematrix is currently offline Click here to Send mathematrix a Private Message Find more posts by mathematrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Hey why would we bag you for hating T3, I equally pretty much hate it too !

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 11:10 AM
Evanescence
Bring Me To Life

t3 wasn't bad, i wish it was longer than it went for though...

Join my Terminator site if you want!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:19 AM
Evanescence is currently offline Click here to Send Evanescence a Private Message Find more posts by Evanescence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i just wish t3 wasnt filled with plotholes. i must say the basic storyline wasnt bad at all, the execution lacked. mostow was just a fan, he made terrible blunders, plotholes. and made terminator a mess. kate brewster was a weak addition, john connor should have been more powerfull because he has experienced it all before. but i guess it can be looked at a different way. the tx was a nice idea, but like i said, it wasn't perfect. and towards the end(just before the last scene), t3 didnt seem like a terminator movie. rather like a random action movie. e.g: kate brewster says: THATS MY DAD'S CHOPPER I LEARNT HOW TO FLY IT... uh ok... the tx should have been terminated in a more convincing manner. and so on. but i didnt mind the ending though. its not so bad, infact it sets up pefectly for a good movie, but unfortunately the blunders leading up to the ending cant be ignored.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:46 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

T1 and T2 have their fair share of plotholes and blunders but you just choose to ignore them. There is a reason that T3 doesn't measure up, I agree, but every movie has mistakes and plotholes, so I don't think that's it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:30 PM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I think what really let T3 down was a bad cast, and bad dialogue. The ultra-cool image of the Terminators, Reese, the T-1000, Sarah, almost everyone in fact had disappeared in T3. We instead saw a bunch of spineless jellyfish. Arnie's one-liners were just horrible and had no place in movies like these. When you look closely, just about everyone in the movie had bad lines, and that along with poor acting really cannot be ignored at all. That would be my theory to why most hate T3.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 01:01 AM