KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hall Pass - The Freshman Party

Hall Pass - The Freshman Party
Started by: Trickster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad nodded before reaching out his hand "My name's Vlad" said Vlad.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:07 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Brad over hearing this convosation decided that he would work on getting himself invited, but for the moment he was more interested in one of the prep chicks (Amber), so he stood up and walked over and sat down next to her

"Hey, I'm Brad"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:11 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad knew that the best way to get invited is to befriend a prep. Plus, that other one looked hot. Vlad turned around and walked to the other prep, Rachel. "Hey! My name's" Vlad"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:34 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Karl looks at your hand a moment, considering. Then he reaches out and takes it,
"Karl, but you already know that."

Amber looks at Brad and smiles,
"Amber."

This was the first tim I've had to do rolls based on stats. For Brad, it was Appearance, but Vlad rolled on Charisma, because they were already engaged in conversation. This is fortunate, since for Amber to want to talk to you, it was difficulty 8. For Karl to accept Vlad's handshake, however, it was difficulty 9.

On the positive die for Brad, I rolled a 5, and on the negative, 4. Add to this his Appearance, and we get an 8. Since equal to or surpassing the difficulty counts as a pass, Amber accepted it.

For Vlad, however, I got a 1 on the positive die. Convinced he was going to fail, I then rolled a 3 on the negative. Add to that the +1 of his reputation, and it's a grand total of 10. A pass as well! It was a good choice to have such a high charisma. Apologies on the lack of posts this weekend - a lot of revision for GCSEs.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:46 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

O_oo_O*Tyler stood up and looked around.*"Man...This place gets packed quick..."*Tyler walked over to Alex.*"Sup man...You skate?"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:49 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Kewl.~

"See you around" said Vlad before turning around, seeing Rachel, and considering she is hot and it was the beggining of a new year, why not get a date? Vlad began to walk towards Rachel, once coming up to her he said, "The name's Vlad."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:50 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Rachel looks up and down at Vlad,
"Um... Hi." She obviously isn't pleased you're talking to her. Nor does she seem impressed with Brad, but that's not her choice.

I won't do this every time, but now Vlad had to make a difficulty 12 roll on Appearance. He got 9+2-3. 8. A fail. No real ill effects, though. Anyway, I have to go. Sorry guys, but I'll be on more constantly after my exams (which are next week).

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:52 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The .hacker
O_oo_O*Tyler stood up and looked around.*"Man...This place gets packed quick..."*Tyler walked over to Alex.*"Sup man...You skate?"

Alex gives you an easy smile,
"Nah, could never get the energy. Prefer just to mess about off a board."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:53 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

"Ah...I could never get the balance....Man...First day and these guys are all ready hitting on preps..."*Tyler laughed a bit*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 07:56 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad chuckeled a little. "So are you doing anything this week?" he asked.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:05 PM
mordamor22

Zak looked around... He saw a skater talking to another boy. He had heard the skaters name was Vlad. "Sup Vlad" he said... He also did the 'Sup' head motion towards Alex as he was walking towards them.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:32 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Originally posted by Trickster
The arrival of another student interrupts you conversationa. He's a little weedy kid who visibly pales as you all turn to look at him. Miss Wainwright gives you an inane smile,
"This is Steven. He only arrived in town this morning but he didn't want to miss school," at this Steven winces, but Miss Wainwright continues, unnoticing, "So he needs to get his timetable like you."

Three others come in pretty soon - a Goth called Karl and two fashion-conscious Preps, Rachel and Amber. Ten minutes or so later a kid dressed in really baggy jeans and longish hair kept under a baseball cap saunters in. He introduces himself as Alex with a smile.

"New in town?" Joe asked Steven, feeling sorry for the kid. (I assume he's a nerd...)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 10:44 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Amber looks at Brad and smiles,
"Amber."

"Nice name, pretty nerve-rackin' coming to a large school like this isn't it?" Brad said sincerely

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:35 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(You assume right! I have character profiles for all these people, as well as a bit of a chracter description. Some are more important that others, in the school scene.)

Steven replies to Joe, a flush blooming across his face,
"Yes. My parents moved here because my dad got a new job in the company," he paused, "Have you lived here long?"

Alex laughs,
"No harm in it though, I guess. Rachel's cold, plus she only gets up for guys on the football team."

Vlad, Rachel tells you,
"Yes, I guess I probably am. What's it to you?"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:37 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Originally posted by §P0oONY
"Nice name, pretty nerve-rackin' coming to a large school like this isn't it?" Brad said sincerely

"Yeah, it is," Amber blushes, "My sister is in senior year, so I came here to see her play in the band once."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:40 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nothin, just asking. Are you going to that party which is coming up?"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:58 PM
§P0oONY

"Yeah, it is," Amber blushes, "My sister is in senior year, so I came here to see her play in the band once."

Brad takes a glance over at Vlad and starts to laugh discretely, turns to Amber and says quietly;

"I think your friend is in a bit of trouble, being harassed about the party, poor girl"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:37 AM
Tela

(((shit **** god damn piss. I leave for one ****ing night and day and ya'll make me eat dust)))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:05 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Nothing big happened. Vlad talking to Rachel, Brad talking to Amber, Joe talking to Steven~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:10 AM
Tela

~so Al's stuck writing on her shoes with no one to talk~

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:15 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote