KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 141 142 [143]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

alright

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 05:26 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Don't worry Gallagher. Andro has taken a liking to you, and he owes Seinar a big one. Unless Ush has something else in mind, which I doubt, Andro will scour the galaxy to rescue you. Of course, the episode isn't over yet. Ush, how's Andro doing with that pile? Is he making any headway getting out? Also, would he have heard any of what has taken place between Gallagher and Seinar? I was thinking that if he could get clear and is aware of what was said, he'll offer to go along as well. Something like 'he'd rather share Gallagher's fate' or whatever.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 05:58 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Roan, but this is alwas the trouble when I am trying to finish a game quickly- I'll take any chance I get.

Stopping your assailant getting away was not really within the parameters of the game, no; your success will still be registered on the Diplomaitc scale.

-

Music- Across the Stars Finale

(as played in the closing scenes of AOTC)

Andro, you have indeed been able to hear all.

"Master," says Kathya, "a blockade is moving into position around the planet. All exit vectors will be sealed within minutes."

Sienar looks around him.

"We have nothing left to stay here for. Set a course for Mandragos."

Gallagher, as the two of you go aboard, the ship starts to lift off quickly. Standing at the open entrance hatch, you watch the ground below falling away sharply, and you look down at the crumpled remains of the roof by thr landing area where Andro is, and wonder if you will ever see him again.

With the roof exposed, you also have a glimpse of Varm's body, and you fancy for a moment it is smiling at you, knowing as he did the joke behind it all.

You wonder if you will ever see your friends again.

"Time to put all that behind you, Gallagher," says Sienar, as the hatch closes. To your surprise, you do not reply.

On Cassilis, Jelena and Roan can but watch now as life takes on a momentum of its own. The Z'Har are moving back inside; you have no idea of the political future of those you have been dealing with after this disaster.

Still with purpose, Kuylen's men swarm everywhere, but now their enemy is the fire, which they are attacking with special extinguishers that do not damage the exhibits. With luck, the damage will not be too extensive.

"Time for me to go," says Anaz. "I'm afraid, that ship slipped away. It didn't actually show up on our sensors. Odd. I'll need to co-ordinate things from the command ship, though."

He offers a hand.

"I hope if we meet again it is under better circumstances."

Sunda, when you guys speak to him, is looking rather disgruntled- he just wants to know what happened.

Suddenly, Andro, you can feel the weight easing off of you.

"ANDRO!"

And then there is daylight above. Ithrorn is using the force to yank bits away from you, and you are freed.

Ithrorn looks a little dishevelled- clearly they made a fight of it at Tranquil Repose as well.

"Andro... what the hell happened?"

You almost laugh, Andro. How can you possibly sum that up in just a few words?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 09:05 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Nodding his thanks to Ithrorn for the rescue, Andro stands clear of the wreckage. He ignores the Jedi's question, but looks around to see if Zaland's body was trapped. "Ithrorn, can you do anything for Zaland? He was strangled by the Abbot."
Andro lets Ithrorn attend to Zaland. He then looks up at the empty sky and simply stares after his friend and his enemy as they speed away, together. He allows a single tear to roll down his cheek.
Poor Galagher...

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:18 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"That woman, The one you fought, she was behind this all, she caused everything. Jelena and I went into the vault, and we found her just after she had killed the Venerable Z'har and attempted to confront her. I don't know exactly who she was but she was a master of the dark side. I am sure we will meet her again."

(and I am off to visit family for Thanksgiving. I will be back on Sunday. Don't hesitate to close it up without me)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:13 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Across the Stars reaches final climax

The sun is high above the sky on Cassilis, as a beautiful afternoon stretches out ahead.

From atop the tall tower of the Sanctuary, Roan and Jelena look outwards at the damage around them; the flames giving way to dam smoke as things get under control.

But despite the bright sky, the outside Galaxy seems colder, more hostile. Somewhere out there your enemies are waiting.

"We'll get them next time, Master," says Sunda- with a youthful confidence that you are sure you used to feel, Roan- but don't any more.

One of the aides to the Z'Har draws near.

"Your grace, there is an urgent message for you from the Jedi Council, regarding one of your friends."

The two of you sigh, and walk out.

---

Medical teams rush to bring Zaland in for treatment, Andro. Ithrorn says he has made a number of arrests, but there is no sign of Mirani- he must have been on board the Synod vessel.

"This will only get harder from here," comments Ithrorn. "I can't even imagine how we will have to proceed." He intercepts- perhaps predicting- your following comment about going to get Gallagher with a raised hand.

"Trust me," he says. "It's not going to be that simple. We'll have to head back to Coruscant."

In the sky, Andro, you fancy you see the tiny moving dot of the Synod vessel for a moment.

And then it is gone.

-----

End credits, and music

The new Revelations of evil are complete- you know your foes, yet they seem to be ahead of you.

Some must wait. Now, the Jedi come together to go after their friend Gallagher on Mandragos. But your opponent is the Dark Master Sienar, a being with all the terrible power and cunning of the Sith Lords of old.

And there is something else about Sienar that makes him different from any such foe you have fought before.

For Gallagher, this battle is for his very soul- and the direct fate of a huge section of the Galaxy.

The story continues in future with the Jedi Episode IV- 'Purity'

END

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 5th, 2006 at 01:21 PM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote