KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I'm going Diplomacy.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:07 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher chooses to attempt a Dream premonition, with a Force point spent.

"I am much obliged that you wish to come with me as my bodyguard, Andro," Gallagher says to his fellow Knight. "I could use the help; I am certainly not fit to do such important missions on my own. However, I am glad that the Council finds me to be an important member of the Order!"

Gallagher has changed very little in the past couple of months since the mission to Droben. However, Droben did change him in the tiniest way. Gallagher despises killing, though he knows it is kill or be killed, depending on situation.

More of an explanation for him starting to buy up the Strike to Subdue Blade Trick with his experience, I suppose.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:10 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Is Dreams all you have, Gallagher? Very well!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena will use Foresight.

Would the Diplomacy mission be a good task for her?

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:16 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's certainly your type, though so is the Undercover one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

I would like to enter the Diplomacy mission, in that case.

And my Foresight should be via PM, if you will? smile

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:28 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bobcrickett
I would like to enter the Diplomacy mission, in that case.

And my Foresight should be via PM, if you will? smile

The Council would not approve of that.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Why would a Jedi want to receive the vision in private?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Lord Melkor

Yes, lack of trust is the way of Darkside!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:32 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Hmm, I wonder.

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Yes, lack of trust is the way of Darkside!
#

You know aboot THAT stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm, I wonder.

#

You know aboot THAT stick out tongue

Yes, to know your weakness is strenght, right Ushgarak?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:37 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yes, to know your weakness is strenght, right Ushgarak?

So something being part of the dark side is weakness ? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:40 PM
Lord Melkor

Everything has its downsides. But even this "weakness" can be exploited by evil and cunning mind.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:41 PM
Bardock42

Everything has its downsides. But even this "weakness" can be exploited by evil and cunning mind.

I guess this is true. But it can be used by a wise and good Jedi as well.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:44 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Shush, Melk. stick out tongue

Yes, Ush, unfortunately. I did a poor job putting together Gallagher's powers; I did not think to read that he has a Force Attack of 11 before buying up almost the entire Kinetic Tree.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:44 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

A darky has the second most player posts in this thread. What'S that all aboot?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:47 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Well, Melkor likes to annoy the Jedi... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pay him no mind. stick out tongue

What template is Bardock? Gallagher wishes to make his acquaintance before leaving on his mission.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:49 PM
Bardock42

Bardock is a scholar. He just recently became a Knight . 20 years. Nice to meet you Gallagher

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Dreams. Sorry I wasn't on the last mission, but I'm joining this one!

I'll go to the
Mission 3- Type: Combat (or ‘Aggressive Negotiation’)

On the fringes of the Republic, an insane and evil cult has long plagued the border worlds. Now the Cult has grown from being a pest into an out and out threat to the security of these worlds. The Cult is outside the Republic and hence has never seen justice before, but now they have gone too far. The Senate and Jedi Order have permitted an operation to leave the Republic and remove the threat of the Cult by any means necessary.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:55 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Ah!" Gallagher says, shaking Bardock's hand, his own extending from beneath his billowing pale robes. "Welcome, Bardock. I am Gallagher Klinge-Faust of Thespion. Glad to make your acquaintance."

Jelena is also a Scholar, and Gallagher is an Acolyte. If Bardock is more on the "It sucks that we have to kill people!" side of the Jedi Order, then welcome to our little niche. wink

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:04 AM