KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Thats exactly what Bardock is, he's more of a diplomat, not a fighter. So I guess I'll hang out with you guys then big grin.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:09 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Sounds like a plan, Bardock.

Jelena, the blue-skinned Twi'lek wonder of the Jedi Order, or so she subconsciously likes to think, wanders by Gallagher and Bardock.

"Gallagher!" Jelena shouts, having not seen her friend in the longest of times. She had not been able to attend Droben herself. "I see you're keeping yourself in good shape! Had a bit of a scare on Drobne, I hear..."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:16 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Just a bit," Gallagher says, trying to force the conflict from his mind, though it was not at all one of the worst he had seen or heard of.

"And you, Jelena?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:24 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad stode up stretching out his back. "I can use a work out" he sais.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:28 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, so the current roster is:

Diplomacy:
Marcus
Roan
Jelena
Bardock

Investigation:
Gallagher
Andro

Combat:
Vlad

That's certainly enough for the Diplomacy mission.

And in general, it is enough full stop! I shall kick things off tomorrow.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:35 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I hope Lance stays on for Combat. yes

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:49 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I do to. I'm alone stick out tongue

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Thank you for having me Gallagher. And you are an important member of the Order. If you're alluding to your dislike of taking lives, that doesn't make you a lesser Jedi. In fact, I'm sure the Council would prefer if I were a bit more like you. However, you will be safe with me, and I will help you in whatever way I can."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:20 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Thank you for your kind words, Andro," Gallagher replies with a slight grin. "And your help will be very appreciated."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 01:28 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Alright, A few ground rules for Diplomacy...
Me and Marcus are in charge, please don't take initiative to do anything without at least talking to us first please!
For Bardock especially, but its good to review for everyone.
Your not god. Your not super-powerful and I bet alot of people will disagree with us. But were Jedi, so we deal. No Censure or pissing people off. We'll make group decisions, but if its down to the wire, your best bet is leaving it to either me or Marcus. Lets try to keep this smooth...
Alright any questions?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:44 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"You will have no problems from me, Roan," Jelena replies with a sly grin. "You ought to know that by now."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:18 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

That was Out of Character...
Just wanna make sure everyone knows how it works...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:33 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

(Then get in character, biznatch, or Jelena might rebel and turn Darkie... stick out tongue )

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:37 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea well it was an OOC rant ok...
Jeez....
:P
"Hey Jelena, Been a while hasn't it."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:17 AM
Brit
Duchess

stick out tongue

"Indeed it has, Roan," Jelena says, with a curteous slight bow. "Not since Arminium. I was just speaking with Gallagher about the dispute on Droben a few months back..."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:19 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Dispute, If thats what you wanna call it. Was more like a Mini-war if you ask me. Thats been happening mroe and more latley, its a bit worrying, all this larger scale fighting going on."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:20 AM
Brit
Duchess

"Trouble always does find a way to find those associated with Master Kellan Gundark," Jelena replies with a sly grin. "It found me just fine."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:21 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I dunno if we find trouble or if it finds us... But I'd really like to try to avoid it this time around."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:39 AM
Fire

"We all knew it was going to be dangerous going to Droben, yet we all survived. The mission was a succes, altho a close one it might have been. So with Balek gone there is no need to dwell on this any further."
Damn, why does Droben still get to me this way???

*Turns to Vlad*

"Your first mission on your own as it looks. If you want any help I don't mind going with you. You're call"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:37 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, well, there is still time to re-assign yourselves at this point, but not too much longer...

It is time to be briefed. Those on Mission One are being given the low down by Ki-Adi Mundi; those on Mission Two by Kit Fisto, and those on Mission Three, which is to say Vlad, by good ol' Mace Windu.

They're not briefing you in the Council Chamber; they are talking over your missions in other rooms.

First of all, they have some background info for you on the relevant planets

---

Mission One (Diplomatic)- Cassilis

Cassillis is one of the founder worlds of the very first Republic, over a thousand generations ago. It is an agricultural world with a notable export of its Sariego crop.

Two factors make Cassillis one of the most famous worlds in the Republic. First of all, its stable political system that has endured throughout all this time, centred around an organisation known as the "Z'har", a collection of the brightest minds on the planet. All Cassillians are given aptitude tests at age 3 that determine their eligibility to join the Z'har, and under the Z'har's wise governance, the planet has always thrived. It is a notable centre of great achievement in the arts and all forms of culture, and the Academies of the Z'har are perhaps the best educational facilities in the Galaxy, and many of the older worlds of the Republic with traditional views, such as Alderan, Naboo and Aldath, send their noble children to be educated on Cassillus.

The other factor is the Sanctuary. Whilst the Sanctuary is the headquarters of the Z'har and hence the seat of Government, it is far more than that. This truly ancient building is also a Library, an Archive, a Museum, and a testament to all that the Republic stands for. It is the oldest repository of knowledge in the entirity of the Republic; within its vaults lie the records of forgotten civilisations, and it is there that the Republic's first constituion, signed some twenty five thousand years ago, is kept. There are recordings there of the first Republican Senatorial meeting, too. The Sanctuary is one of the Seventy Wonders of the Republic, and represents a continuity for the Republic that all too few planets have these days.

---

Misison Two (Investigation)- Spiridos

Spiridos is on the edge of the Inner Worlds, a shighly sophisticated technoogical society perfectly positioned to accept clientele from the core worlds to the Outer Rim.

Spiridos's speciality is in the medical. Its population is graced with exceptional dexterity but, not being a violent people, this has combined with their technological expertise in a long reputation of having some of the finest and most careful surgeons in the Galaxy.

Time has seen a lot of changes to Spiridos. Much of the world is given over to Health Care facilities; its research labs are continually developing new drugs and cures and sick people come to recover there from all over the Galaxy. Yet if Spiridos was ever a charity, none can remember that time now; it is very much a free market operation- people pay to use its services, and because its services are very good, people pay rather a lot.

This has made Spiridos one of the richest worlds in the Republic, all the richer because these days its 'Health Care facilities' are not just hospitials, they are 'personal health clinics', containing facilities for exercise and fitness programmes, sporting facilities, and some of the best masseuses outside of Hutt space. Once people started to come there to stay fit as well as to get better, Spiridon profits sky rocketed, and once people started to come simply because it was fun... well, no-one is entirely sure how rich the senior physicians there are now, most of whom are also responsible for its Government, and its Senator is also a Doctor.

---

Mission Three (Combat)- Charaeus

Charaeus is a harsh jungle world just outside of the Republic. Although it is a habitable planet, the last great expansion of Galactic civilisation, thousands of years ago, ignored it for other more hospitable planets in the sector; now that civilisation has receded somewhat from the Outer Rim, few would have any reason to care about this world.

However, to the misfortune of the border worlds of the Republic in that sector, Charaeus has become home to a vicious cult now known simply as the 'Cult of Charaeus'. The Cult is an organisation of fantatics who believe in the eventual construction of a Machine God that they believe will one day rule the Galaxy- a sort of Supercomputer that they see it as their destiny to construct, although it already exists in potential, and they worship its spirit. As part of their dedication to its spirit, all Chareans go through a process of cybernisation, implanting an artificial right hand as part of their initiation ceremony, and becoming more cybernised as time goes by.

The other traits of the Cult are pure utility combined with ruthlessness and a total lack of morals or empathy. Thgey have no regard for life and regard all other civilisations as inferior and unworthy. They have no reason to actively fight other people, but beause Charaeus is lacking in resources and sufficient manufactring facility- and because the Cult has a high demand for technological goods- the Cult has a habit of simply taking what it wants from someone else, and because they have no reagrd for life and do not like witnesses, they always exterminate every living thing they see whenever they so act.

The Cult is known amongst nearby worlds as "Techno-Pirates", because they are sometimes known to attack ships in space that are carrying technological goods. This is inaccurate; pirates steal for profit and have little need for extraneous killing; the Cult are not pirates at all- they are simply stealing goods when they need them. Living people they do not need, hence they destroy them.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 16th, 2005 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote