KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (JEDI)- Revelations
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Hmm does it seem like Master Mundi is going to add the briefing right away, or does he expect us to ask questions?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I made up my mind I'll go with Vlad, unless tidus doesn't want me -which I doubt- so Me and Roan don't start to run in each others way.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:04 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yay.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:43 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well then, May the Force be with you on your mission.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:48 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok Casillis crew is ready to proceed, so here we go.

"I am afraid," says Mundi, "that I have very little information for you. Cassillis has been letting very little of the situation escape.

"What we know is this. A band of rebels is threatening to launch an armed uprising against the Z'har. As if this news was not surprising enough- doubly so as there are no weapons on Cassilis-, several months have passed and the situation has not been resolved. Cassilis is such a famous world that concern for the situation has been rather great, and despite assurances from their Senator that the situation will be solved 'very soon', it has been decided to send a Jedi team to assess and arbitrate the situation. Cassilis is such a sophisticated world that we refuse to believe that irrationality is the cause, therefore there must be some grievance, or mix of grievances, that can be in some way addressed.

"The other reason for urgency is this. According to the Z'har, the Rebels are threatening to target the Sanctuary if their demands are not met. I am sure I do not have to spell out what a disaster it would be if the Sanctuary were to become damaged, or worse.

"However, as I say, I am unable to give you the nature, cause, or current state of the dispute, because the Z'har are reluctant to give out information about it. This mission has the full approval of the Senate, but I am afraid much work is expected of you- both to assess the situation and help find a solution without treading on too many toes."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"Who will be our contact on Z'har?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"As an official Republican mission you will be expected to be working with their Head of State, First Minister Skorzeny."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"Is there anything more of importance, we need to know before we leave?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:45 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I recommend you do some research in advance," says Mundi. "And bear in mind that the First Minister will likely not be pleased to see you; the Casillian Senator has opposed Jedi involvement."

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:48 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Master Fisto," Gallagher says in greeting. "If Spiridos is such a wealthy world, why would anyone bother with a drug-smuggling ring there?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:51 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I am afraid," says Fisto, "the situation is worse than that. We believe that Spiridos is the SOURCE of the smuggling operation. Specifically of a stimulant known as Aspidrol. Aspidrol smuggling has skyrocketed over the last decade, and local law enforcmeent agents have proved powerless to prevent the smuggling on their end. We just take out the source, and we have long suspected Spiridos to be it. But the Spiridosian authorities are refusing to co-operate in any investigation."

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:53 PM
Bardock42

We should maybe do some research in the Jedi Library. Roan calls the moves.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Jun 4th, 2005 at 04:58 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:54 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Do we think they are involved with the drug-smuggling?" Gallagher asks. "It would be a pain for them if I were to stumble upon their operations. Pain for me, as well."

(Can Zaland tag along? Gallagher's ally? I'll go contact him if I can...)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:56 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I am afraid we very much do believe that the Spiridonians are involved at the highest level. They have become very rich, but there is always room for them to become richer still. Spiridos itself has huge supplies of aspidrol, becayse it has medicinal uses, but without the Spiridonian's co-operation any standard investigaiton is futile. But the problems of aspridrol smuggling has become so acute that we are now forced to take more active measures.

"Your mission is to enter the facilities on Spiridos, undercover, posing as people making use of its amenities. Whilst there you must gather evidence to prove they are the source of the smuggling and identifty the culprits. Any informaiton ou can get on the distribution netowrk would be useful as well, because we have no idea at all how it is getting around- as I say, local authorities seem powerless to stop it."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 4th, 2005 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:00 PM
Bardock42

(ah yes, aboot our predictions, when do we usually get them?)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:03 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"I understand, Master Fisto," Gallagher says with a solemn nod. "What are the effects of taking aspidrol, and is it addictive? You know, should I need to take it to be convincing, I would like to know what it does to me..."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Once I know what everyone is doing, Bardock.

"As I say, it is a stimulant," says Fisto, "and hence is favoured by the rich; it is very much known as a businessman's drug, but cut down, cut up and, frankly, posionous variants are finding the way onto the streets on many Republican worlds- a few years ago, dozens. Now, hundreds. it is very very addictive indeed and I highly recommend you go nowhere near it.

"The other issue, Gallagher, is providing you with a decent cover. Only the very rich use the facilities on Spiridos and constructing a convincing affluent background takes time. So if you are amenable, we have a more personal solution for you.

"A genuine member of the Klinge-Faust family, accompanied by a genuine Family Protector, has his cover built in. Your extended family does in fact use the facilities semi-regularly."

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:08 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"I will do my best to avoid it, then," Gallagher replies. "Mind tricks will suffice."

"Well! I certainly hope that my family has nothing to do with the smuggling itself," Gallagher replies. "But yes, that sounds just fine! Very decent cover indeed. Shall I go under an assumed name, or as myself?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:11 PM
Bardock42

If the briefing is over, I would do some research about Casilis in general and First Minister Skorzeny and the Senator of Casilis. Would the Jedi Archives be a good way to start such a research?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:13 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It's very unlikely that they do," says Fisto, "because if there is one place where the drugs won't be being sold illegally, it will be on Spiridos itself.

"You can choose yourself what name to use. Andro," says Fisto, "we thought you could go as a Family Protector as well. Gallagher's Protector Zaland can show you what is needed."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 10th, 2005 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:13 PM