KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (DARK SIDE)- The Way Back

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE III (DARK SIDE)- The Way Back
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (170): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Zink
Bane

"If you haven't noticed, Rianna," Rand says, staring wearily at her. "We live on a planet that doesn't exist..." He picks up the wine bottle, pours himself some of the blue wine. "...meaning that wine isn't very easy to come by, and I'm sure the next thing you want to be doing right now is squashing those massive balls of mush that the Epireans call 'grapes.'"

"So please, leave me and my wine out of your tissy fits," Rand says, returning back to his Tablet.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:34 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I frankly couldn't care less about your precious wine...and for how long are we supposed to sit around on this planet doing nothing? I cannot STAND this...." Rianna replies. "At least you have that damn tablet to study." she adds, glaring at the thing that nearly got all of them killed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:40 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"And that, Rianna, is the only thing I ever agree with you on..." Galder sighs.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

"awh great!" says Takuan turning the pages again looking for the meaning of component FAI-7429

one would wander where would rand get such a fine whine in a place like this. stick out tongue
and for some reason, the image of a stone drunk force user never came to my mind before now *hic*...that'd be a sight to see stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:53 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

laughing oh my....that just put the funniest image in my mind....

Rianna simply shrugs and doesn't respond. She pulls her cloak around her so that she is completely covered and sits in silence, staring out a window....until the next time someone does something to annoy her.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:59 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hey i'm only coming online tomorrow...so you can assume i called galder in for helping me decipher the meaning of that...hoping they'll stop the quarelling. which gives takuan headaches after all this time.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:18 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Tanic's hand is a blur as he draws his gun for the umpteenth time. He brings it out of its holster, swinging his aim at the cupboard he's been using as target practice. Letting off a shot, he pulls the other gun and fires in the opposite direction, knocking down the chair on which he had carved a rough picture of a pig's head.

Letting his guns clatter to the floor with a sigh, he thinks of the futility of their situation, as well as the bitter irony of it. Pulling his sabre in one fluid movement, he swings it through the cupboard, then twists his body to slice it into quarters as it clatters to the ground. He stops as he realises that he's destroyed one of his last targets and looks at the remains on the floor,
"This wasn't how it was supposed to be... It should have been justice and glory. Not slaughter and flight..."

A couple of moments later he walks out of the circular room he claimed as his own on arrival and joins the others in the main living area. On entrance, he pauses a moment, realising something has changed,
"Someone's fixed it. Finally," Looking around the room, he takes in Rianna's turned back, Rands wine, and Galder's grim smile, then sighs, taking his seat. He'd seen the same thing too many times.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:45 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Oh, Manifest Destiny in a PM, please, Ush.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:47 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, I hate to trample on what people have been saying...

.... but the wine supply ran out eight months ago, That caused quite an argument too.

Not quite as big as when it actually was suggested that Rianna do all the cooking. There was a long discussion after that in which it was concluded that, for the good of life on this planet and probably in most neighbouring star systems, it will never be suggested again.

Problem there, Takuan- you guys don't wear your comms when you are lounging around at home, because you don't like being disturbed.

"FAI-7429... Proximity sensor, north side ridge."

Ah great, something has tripped the sensors again. From a bird to wandering Epireans, it takes forever to get this system to shut up about it. It doesn't shut down unless you log it correctly, and the log prefers a visual. Must be a bird because Epireans don't tend to get that high- that's right up the top.

Camera feed, North Side Ridge

psssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh...

Great. Another one down. There's one on the reverse angle on the ridge too, though.

Camera feed, North Side Ridge, Reverse angle

psssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh...

This is getting stupid. Ok, the one on the Plateau should be able to see that area

Camera feed, Plateau

It's raining outside. This plateau- one of the few flat areas of the mountain- is mostly devoid of anything but rock, though there is the odd straggly tree around. There is the North side ridge, nothing there, there is the path back down to the base main entrance, and there is your shield generator, where a bunch of pirates are laser-lacncng it off its moorings

They're stealing your shield generator!

BASTARDS!

You hit the alarm

BWEEP!BWEEP!BWeep...fizzle

Sigh...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Did we hear that?)

Tanic sits upright at the start of the alarm, his hand moving to his sabre. As it trails off he stands up,
"What is Takuan doing? I'll go check on him."

Glad for any break in the repetitive regime they were getting into, Tanic stands and walks to watch post, even if it just Takuan messing around with the alarms.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:25 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't remember ever hearing it before to be honest. Probably an alarm clock.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 11:37 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Gallador sighs as he sees the pointless bickering between Rianna and Galder:

"You two really are wasting your time. You could study more subtle aspects of the Force, but if you ignore my advice..."(better for me, those two are useful weapons, nothing more. Though they have to be kept in check, their lack of control can be dangerous)

"Hello Master Rand" -Gallador balances on the thin line that separates respect from mockery- "It seems you are tired, why won`t you let me study the tablet more? And what is this noice?"

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:09 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Wasting time? That's ALL we've been doing here." Rianna says back rather nastily, before lapsing back into silence.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Tanic, you make it to the sensor room, where you can hear a lot of banging and cursing from inside.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpftz

Hmm, seems the door isn't working...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(Tanic can still head over there, right?)

"Cram it, Gallador," Galder says to him. Gallador had very much surprised him at the Citadel, but currently...eh, Galder could care less. However, he never ceased to amuse Galder. The former Jedi was certainly insane, according to Galder.

"Wasting time...fun stuff..." Galder mutters as Tanic goes off to see what Takuan's doing.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, he's there, he just can't get in!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Oh for Chrissakes..." Galder snarls, moving to where Tanic is at the door. Galder does not consider for even a second just fixing the damned thing, and so decides to ignite his lightsaber and cut through it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:43 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ahh! Galder just tried to impale Takuan!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

If that means that Galder can't be careful and try to continue cutting down the door, he will move to the control panel and work on fixing it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, it was just amusing that Takuan was on the other side trying to get out at the same time you try and cut your way in...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:03 PM