KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mistah Devil

Mistah Devil
Started by: tecknoyashi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Dante Vlada <----- Was Mistah Devil.

Yeahhh, I know it's a huge bump. I'm on this old post search, and I replied to the ones that I missed the most, other than the KMC Coven, which I'll leave dead.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:47 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's fun to look up threads from yesteryear.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Kmc Coven was the best, aha! Teens, young adults - All roleplaying and discussing vampires. It was a popular thread until about 2006, or 2007 I believe.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:52 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dunno if I'd wanna be a vampire. Being immortal sounds cool, but I dunno.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

At the time I was obsessed with vampires. I still like them, but they are not on my mind 24/7. Most 12 year old girls were obsessing over jock boys, and the latest fashion.

I was obsessing over vampires, and people in black trenchcoats and tripp pants. XD

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 05:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think after the first few hundred years I'd get bored.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 06:01 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I probably would too, to be honest. It would be a thrill at first, but after a while..ehhhh.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 06:33 PM
tarand
Restricted

Account Restricted

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 01:19 AM
tarand is currently offline Click here to Send tarand a Private Message Find more posts by tarand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
I probably would too, to be honest. It would be a thrill at first, but after a while..ehhhh.
It also depends on what type of vampire. Twilight? Anne Rice? Bram Stoker?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 01:20 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It also depends on what type of vampire. Twilight? Anne Rice? Bram Stoker?

Ewww Twilight

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 03:43 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Coldfire
Ewww Twilight
Actually that's the one I would choose.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 06:40 AM
tarand
Restricted

Account Restricted

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 01:13 AM
tarand is currently offline Click here to Send tarand a Private Message Find more posts by tarand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Er....

Old Post Mar 30th, 2011 04:37 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I'm a huge fan of Anne Rice's vampires, I find them unique.
Especially the vampire Armand.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 01:53 PM
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Niggas.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 08:46 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by mikeydude
Niggas.
Werd.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 02:35 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by immaturerainbow
I'm a huge fan of Anne Rice's vampires, I find them unique.
Especially the vampire Armand.
Yeah except their teetee's don't work.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 05:55 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

:[ Sorry to hear that.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 06:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't know?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 06:45 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

NOOOO.
But I do know I am good at greeting new KMC members. <3

Old Post Apr 5th, 2011 06:55 PM