KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolf_guardian
:And thus, it begins:

Although his scent didn't hold any threat, it was best to be cautious. Kitai watched his every move, ready to attack if need be.
<>If you must know, my calling is Kitai. How did you get to this city?<>
She kept a wary eye on him, but just then she sensed another's presence. ~~Now what?~~ She tensed up again and awaited a response.

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:42 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin shivered slightly as she continued to stare up at the form."Kiba??? is that you?" she said in a frightened voice.She hoped it was the Kiba she knew so well.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:47 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

Kiba squinted his eyes through the biting snow that wipped around them. He heard a voice and looked down to see a wolf sitting before him. His face turned form its normal expressionless one to a look of concern.
<>Ravin? Are you all right?<>
He put an arm over his face to block the stinging cold and knelt down beside her. He gently picked her up and rose to his feet. He looked down at her in his arms, and then at the horizon. It was time to find the others.

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:53 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

he saw the group of wolfs in front of him and stared he didnt sense danger but still he was catuious he walked close to the group but stayed back

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:53 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

((Hey, Dutch. Are you with Kiba and Ravin or with Kitai and Shiko? I don't want to post the wrong thing. ^^))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:58 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin turned human and looked to the herizon."I think I just heard Toboe!" she jumped out of Kiba's arms.(Kinda hard to do when you're a human)) and heard it again."This way!" she yelled over the screeching wind.She took off leaving deep foot prints in the snow.She found Toboe and ran wildly to him."Toboe! can you hear me? It's Ravin!" she smiled fondly at the younger boy who had always felt like a little brother to her.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:58 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

~I live in this city...I dont know a way to leave here...I didnt know any other wolves were around here...~*Shiko shivered from the cold.*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:59 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

Kiba gave a stern look and followed after her in silence. When they came upon Toboe, he stood before him with a blank stare.
<>Toboe!<>

Toboe slowly opened his eyes to see the two of them standing before him.
<>Kiba.....? R-ravin.....? Where's Tsume?<>
The brown wolf just lay there, and then fell into unconsciousness.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:04 PM
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

((kiba and ravin))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:05 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

"Woah Toboe!" Ravin whispered and slowly shook him."He's out cold.We gotta get him warm somehow!" she said desperatly.She picked Toboe up and cradled his wolf form slowly in her warm arms."This wont be enough.......I've seen wolves die this way..." she said quietly.She looked down at Toboe.She noticed his wolf form barely looked alive."We gotta find the others quick." she looked to Kiba for guidence.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:09 PM
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

dutch was still following them sees them with the wounded man and runs toward them *need some help?*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:15 PM
wolf_guardian

Kiba heard her but turned to the opposite direction.
<>Come on. We're going this way.<>
He pointed off to the east. Something in him told him there was some sort of shelter that way. Just then, he sensed another's presence. Turning around, he saw a figure shadowed in the blowing snow.
<>Who's There?!<>
His expression turned harsh, and he waited for whoever it was to answer.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:16 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin watched.She was slightly scared.She hugged Toboe close to her.She wouldnt let ANYTHING harm Toboe even if it meant death.No.Her "Little Brother" would live a happy life.((Even though he dies!!! oh it's sooo unbearable!and Toboe isnt really her little bro.))
She looked ahead.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:21 PM
wolf_guardian

Kitai just stared at Shiko. She had just ended up in this city on her travel. She loosened up a bit, though still watching very closely.
<>Oh.<>
She had expected something a little more harsher than that. She had always stayed clear of males, not once trusting them. There wasn't really any reason for her to act that way, but for some reason, Kitai always thought of them to be selfish jerks who didn't care about anyone else but themselves. She didn't know what else to say, so she turned around, almost ready to jump and leave.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:21 PM
wolf_guardian

Hige heard Toboe's howl and started running in that direction. Soon after he bumped into Tsume.
Tsume saw him and just glared. He had heard the howl too. He gave a harsh sigh, and they kept running in silence the rest of their way.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:26 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin saw Hige and Tsume emerge from the snow."Hey look Kiba! It's them!" she said lightly tapping him on the shoulder excitedly.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:29 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

~Wait...Do you need a place to stay? You could bring the rest of your pack if you have one...~*Shiko shivvered and looked at the ground, embarresed by himself acting this way.*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:30 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

Kiba's head turned slightly. <>Huh?<> He narrowed his eyes and saw the two figures make their way through the blinding snow. <>Hige? Hige! Tsume!<> He looked at Ravin and gave somewhat of a smile. <>Don't worry. It'll be fine.<>

Tsume stared on and soon saw the others. His face held a look of disgust as he saw Kiba, but then it turned to surprise as he saw Toboe. He quickly changed his expression so no one would notice that he showed he cared. <.So. What the h*ll happened to the runt?<>

Hige, seeing Ravin, quickly gave a smile. <>You all right, there?<> He asked with a happy-concerned tone. He noticed Toboe. <>What....the h*ll?<>

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:37 PM
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

turns to wolf form and runs to the city streets go into and alley and changes back to human form then walks streets

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:43 PM
wolf_guardian

Kitai stopped just as she was about to jump. <>Huh? Wha---Oh, uh, no. I....don't have a pack....anymore.<> She mumbled at the end. Why would he offer her a place to stay? She didn't understand. Even though there wasn't any where else for her to go, she let her stubborness get the best of her. <>Yeah, right. I don't need your sympathy or concern. Just worry about yourself, all right?<> Kitai's face turned harsh, though, deep down that's what she really wanted. A place to stay. The female took a glance behind her shoulder, then turned back around and jumped.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:44 PM