KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

"He just.......fainted.We have to keep him warm.I was thinking of us huddling but.....Im not the type of person who likes getting too close to people." she glanced over at Tsume knowing he would never aprove of the idea.Kiba possibly wouldnt either."Then theres the jacket lending....but then that will just make others colder.OH! I know a place where summertime is happening.Not too far either......" she turned to Kiba."If you're up for it that is" she gave a mysterious smile.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:48 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

*Shiko sighed and turned around. He knew that other wolves always act like this. He walked down to the end and jumped down turning into a wolf and he ran off into the harsh weather*~I just try to be nice...~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:57 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian
:And thus, it begins:

Hige was the first to respond. His smile grew even bigger. <>I think that would be a great idea! Don't you think, Kiba?<> Kiba just gave him a blank stare.

Tsume stared blankly also. <>Not a chance, pal. I can see right through you.<> He turned his head away from the others, then started walking away.

Hige's face grew desperate, then he saw Tsume start to walk off. <>Where the h*ll are you going?!<>

Kiba ignored the two of them and turned to Ravin. <>You do? Where is this place?<>

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:58 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko opened his eyes and saw figures in the distance.*~More wolves...Just as harsh as the other one i bet...I will give it a shot to see if they know a way out.~*He started running then slwoed down when he got near to them*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:02 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin watched the two with a look like this:-_-,.She turned back to Kiba."It's alittle ways North." she called to the boys."Hige,Tsume! let's go!" she shouted.She looked down at Toboe and whispered."It'll be ok buddy." she started to walk in the direction she hoped was North.After about 10 miles of walkin she felt soft waves of warmth.She started to run and burst through the snow into gently rolling hills and the nighttime sky glittering ahead.((Hey.Things like this could happen)) It was pleasently warm and good summer scents wafted around her nose.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:03 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko followed them silently behind his fur blending into the shadows*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:05 PM
wolf_guardian

Kitai glanced over her shoulder to see if the male had followed. But he hadn't. She gave a sigh. <>Just as I thought. They're all the same....<> Walking down the street, she got whiff of something. It was wolf, but there was dog mixed in there also. Just then she heard a click, and Kitai snapped around. A black dog was running straight towards her, and a man stood behind, holding a rifle at gunpoint. She made a run for it, hoping to outrun them. Fires were shot, but they missed. Kitai turned a corner, and jumped to the top of a building. She was standing on the edge of the city. <>No point in staying here anymore, I guess.<> She made a jump for it, landed, and started running through the harsh storm.

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:10 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin set Toboe down on a hill and layed down.She stared up at the night sky.She couldnt help but think about Kiba.Why did she feel so warm and safe around him?Why did her heart do a little happy jump everytime she heard his voice?Why did she get lost everytime she started looking into his blue eyes?She sighed.She had never really known love.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:13 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

~I hope that girl is ok...~*Shiko continued to follow Ravin and the others*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:15 PM
wolf_guardian

Hige and Tsume paused and turned towards Ravin. Hige smiled again and ran after her. Tsume gave a look of disgust at Hige's reaction and sighed. <>Oh, fine....<>

Kiba nodded and followed after her. When they reached the area, his eyes widened. This place seemed so peaceful. He sighed and turned to Ravin. <>How'd you know about this place?<>

Toboe slowly came to, and opened his eyes to see a blue sky. <>Wh-where am I?<>

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:18 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko turned human and stepped out of the shadows mezmorized by the sky and the plains*

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Jun 4th, 2005 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:20 PM
wolf_guardian

Kitai kept on running, hoping she had lost the black dog and the old man. <>What the heck was that about? Why would a wolf be some human's pet? Makes me sick.<> Turning into wolf form, she pinned her ears back and lifted her muzzle to the sky. Taking in the crisp air, she picked up something. Other wolves. Her legs pounded the earth below, as Kitai raced on. ~~Must be a pack.~~ She kept on, hoping to find those whose scents she had received.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:24 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin looked at Kiba "Because I used to live here." she replied sweetly.She began attempting to count all the stars.She noticed Toboe's words."Oh! Hey Toboe! You're awake I see.Well,we are in Lover's Land.It has that name because it always sets a romantic setting and is always nighttime." she smiled and stood.She patted Toboe softly on the head and walked over to Kiba."I knew you would like this place." she said while glancing a secret look: love .

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:25 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko fell to the ground staring at the sky. It had been so long since he had last felt warmth.*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:25 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko wanted to howl...He wanted to howl louder than ever before. He turned back into a wolf and howled his head off not caring if Ravin and the others noticed him.*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:28 PM
wolf_guardian

Kiba saw her expression and couldn't help but smile back. <>Yeah. It sure is nice. Though I can't be sure that's what Tsume would say.<> He sat down on the soft grass and gazed up at the stars in the heavens. This place brought back many memories of the land he used to dwell upon.

Kitai, still following the scents, soon came upon a place filled of warmth and scents she had never taken in before. She couldn't help but let out a howl. It rang through the silence of the night, filling the atmosphere with a sense of joy and life.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:32 PM
wolf_guardian

((whoa, that was weird. I didn't even see your post, Shiko. Howling the night away. ^_^))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:33 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko howled louder but deeper than the new howl that just joined in. He noticed that the girl had followed but he didnt care she didnt like him so he wouldnt be nice to her.*EDITsad(Yea...Im howling my head off lol))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:34 PM
wolf_guardian

The two howls rang throughout the land. When Kitai heard it she abruptly stopped. <>Who....was that?<> She let it pass her by, and she lied down, enjoying the solitude of night.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:37 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko stopped his howling and lay down drifting off into a sleep.*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:38 PM