KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin heard the howls.She wasnt suprised.Many wolves lived here.They knew this wasnt Paradise but didnt want to leave.This place was rarely touched by humans.None knew of it anyway.She sat down next to Kiba.After a while she layed down and watched the sky also."I wonder if Paradise is just like this....." she whispered still looking up at the sky.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:43 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian
:And thus, it begins:

Hige walked over to Toboe and slapped him upside the head. <>You ok there, runt?<> Toboe gave him a glare, as he rubbed his head. <>Hey! What was that for?<> He glanced around and noticed Tsume was nowhere to be seen. <>Huh? Where's Tsume?<> Hige looked behind him, then turned to Toboe. <>Ah, h*ll with him. I'm sure that guy will turn up.<> Toboe's face grew concerned. <>I'm gonna go look for him. You guys wait here.<> He ran off, in search of the grey wolf. Hige just gave Toboe with a blank stare. <>*sigh* Fine. Whatever.<>

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Last edited by wolf_guardian on Jun 4th, 2005 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:45 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin heard the words between Toboe and Hige.When she heard Toboe say he was going to look for Tsume she jumped up.She went over to Hige and crossed her arms over her chest."Hige,wheres Toboe?" she asked in a dangerous tone.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:51 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

Hige stared up at Ravin. He gave a nervous smile and answered with an odd tone. <>He went to go look for Tsume. Why do you ask?<>

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:54 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

*Shiko awoke from his 10 minute nap and looked up at the sky. He loved it here...He decided to look for the girl to just waste time. He started to walk and after about 5 minutes he found her. He approached cautisouly and looked at her strangely.*~Um...Kaita?~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:54 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((Ravin's not taller than Hige.Just wanted you to know.Her head goes alittle past Kiba's shoulder))

"WHY DID YOU LET HIM RUN OFF!" she bellowed.(Hehe Hige's in trouble)"I MEAN GREAT GOD! WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO HIM!!" she took a deep breath."If he doesnt show up in 5 minutes guess who's looking for him" she threatened.She hated shouting at Hige who had always been sweet but she didnt want Toboe to get hurt in any way.She went back to Kiba and explained.She went back to watching the sky.The fear welling up inside her was almost inberable.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:59 PM
wolf_guardian

The she-wolf heard a voice from behind. Kitai quickly turned around to see The wolf she had met earlier standing before her. A surprised look came across her face, but it turned into a harsher one instantly. She crossed her arms and turned her head. <>So, what are you doing here? What about that city? I thought you lived there.<> She didn't really mean to sound like that, but her hardened heart let her no other choice.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:01 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

(((I spelled your name wrong...>< ))~I was looking for a way out...I didnt know that there was such a place like this...And earlier im sorry for whatever I said...~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:04 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ravin,meanwhile,was laying beside Kiba STILL looking up at the sky.She looked at Kiba."I've always wondered.....why do you sleep seperate from us all the time Kiba?"she asked.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:05 PM
wolf_guardian

((Sorry. I thought I posted Hige sat down. My bad. I didn't. ^_^))

Hige sat there stunned. He let his head droop. <>Yes, Ma'am....<> He didn't say anything more as she walked off.
Kiba's face turned from soft and quiet to a confused look as she yelled at Hige. o_O As she made her way back, he turned back around. <>What was that about?<> He mumbled.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:06 PM
wolf_guardian

Kiba turned towards her. He let out a sigh. <>I'm not sure. I guess it never really struck me as being something I needed to worry about. Besides, sometimes you just need to be alone.<> He saw an odd look come over her face. <>I said sometimes.<> He gave her a reassuring smile and sat up.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:09 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

"He let Toboe run off." she watched Hige go."Please be carefull!" she called and turned back to Kiba."I know I'm being paranoid but it's not like he is as strong as us.I mean he's 15 (Maybe 14) and we're 19.He doesnt know how many dangers are hidden in that storm." she said fretfully.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:10 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko turned to walk off*~sorry to bother you...~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:13 PM
wolf_guardian

((Toboe's 14. And I thought Kiba was 18. Oh, well. Close enough. Hige's like 20, same for Blue. And Tsume's 21-22.))

<>Yeah. I guess you're right about that. But I'm sure they'll be fine.<>

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:13 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((Oh shoot I was wrong.Kiba IS 18 so is Ravin.OK I got it now. laughing out loud ))

"Oh god I hope so." she murmered.She looked at Kiba's face and felt reassured.She found herself staring into the blue depths of Kiba's eyes.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:16 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko sighed as he walked away staring at the sky.*~I just try to be nice...~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:16 PM
wolf_guardian

Kitai gave a look of remorse at the male's words. She felt the stinging pain of regret in her heart, but it was covered by anger and rage. As he started to turn to leave, she quickly got to her feet. <>Uh, wait! Don't go......<> She was surprised at herself for saying such words. Kitai knew she probably sounded like an idiot by now, but she didn't want to be alone.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:17 PM
wolf_guardian

((Man, I never knew playing let's see......one, two.....five characters could be so tough. My hands hurt from typing so much.))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:19 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

~Why shouldnt I?~*Shiko turned around showing the look of sadness across his face but he quickly changed it to anger.*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:19 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

((You could give me backgrounds of some of them and i could try...))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:20 PM