KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

im not trying to be rude or anything but by the looks of it none of you has been on for along time so if i dont get a repliy ill continue hopefully with some others

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 06:41 AM
bloodclawwulf is currently offline Click here to Send bloodclawwulf a Private Message Find more posts by bloodclawwulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

that will be when i get back from hoilday on the 6th jan plenty of time i really dont want to take over you was doing such a great job wink

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:48 AM
bloodclawwulf is currently offline Click here to Send bloodclawwulf a Private Message Find more posts by bloodclawwulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

just in case here is the char sheet again if your making up a char here is mine
Name:Paiine (Pronunciation Pane)

Wolf Description: Top of head, ears, side of face and under the chin is gray. The center of the face is white. Under belly is white of the top half is gray. Front left and back right paws are white as well while all the legs are gray. Has multiple scars encircling his front right paw from getting caught in a bear trap. Eyes the lightest blue, and has a red bandanna around his throat and a silver hoop in left ear.

Human Description:has black/brownish hair, again has light blue eyes, six arrow shaped puncture wounds circle his right wrist, has a red bandanna around throat, dirty white trainers, has a ear ring in the top left bit of ear. Black joggers with red strips running down right leg. Shirt is black at bottom and then fading into gray as it proceeded upwards.

Attitude:Fiercely loyal if you mange to gain his trust, cold to everyone Else.

Bio:I had a pack once, not a large one, a small pack it only had eight members, they're gone now long gone.The hunters killed each of them one by one. We ran and ran but they always somehow found us. A month past until we numbered only three in total we deiced to split up and each went a different way. I managed to elude the Hunters for only a couple of days until i foolishly stumbled into a bear trap, snapping close i howled with pain the blood leaking away until i passed out from blood loss. when i awoke the trap was gone and my wounds covered with a red bandanna. getting up i limped away trying not to think how lucky i was to escape. only only thoughts are *did the others get away*

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:45 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((I'm going to rewind a few of the bits and keep some the same))

The Rouge
Stumbling away through the snow her wounds reopening again to start seeping blood dripping onto the snow leave a trail soon to be obliterated by more falling snow walking through her fatigue and pain, also feeling her hind legs going numb, desperately she started to try and find somewhere to rest upon seeing a hill side looming in the distance, looking hard at a dark bit on the hill she headed towards it. A thought flickered across the back of her mind urging the rouge onwards, finally coming to the badger hole she started to dig, clawing desperately she managed to squeeze inside, lucky for her it was unoccupied otherwise she would have been in trouble at the moment she was about as strong as a cub, slumping on to the floor the rouge curled up with her tail around her nose. She fell into a very deep sleep a coma
((to be awakened when the original creator comes back))

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:57 AM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((for the rouge i rewinded it back to before she saw the truck))

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 11:13 AM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((i was thinking of takeing it back to before cresent died but im not sure gonna get some advice be right back))

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 11:27 AM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bloodclawwulf
((I'm going to rewind a few of the bits and keep some the same))

The Rouge
Stumbling away through the snow her wounds reopening again to start seeping blood dripping onto the snow leave a trail soon to be obliterated by more falling snow walking through her fatigue and pain, also feeling her hind legs going numb, desperately she started to try and find somewhere to rest upon seeing a hill side looming in the distance, looking hard at a dark bit on the hill she headed towards it. A thought flickered across the back of her mind urging the rouge onwards, finally coming to the badger hole she started to dig, clawing desperately she managed to squeeze inside, lucky for her it was unoccupied otherwise she would have been in trouble at the moment she was about as strong as a cub, slumping on to the floor the rouge curled up with her tail around her nose. She fell into a very deep sleep a coma
((to be awakened when the original creator comes back))

ya i like meant to put leaving not leave in the second line

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 07:23 PM
wolf_guardian
:And thus, it begins:

Hm...it has been a while, eh? I haven't been on here in ages. Or at least a year or so? Wow. Maybe I'll try to come back. I've always loved role playing, and Wolf's Rain is the best. big grin

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:25 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

glad you came back no-one touched kiba and the others when you went so its still in the same place in that area =^^=
where have you been?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:41 PM
wolf_guardian

Well, on the account that I have absolutely no idea where anyone left off, perhaps we could start over? Or maybe you could bring me up to speed? I don't really mind either way. It's been over two years, I believe?

Well, my life's been pretty crazy the last year or so, but I guess I just got preoccupied with life and forgot about role playing all together. Well, okay, I didn't forget, but it just sort of happened, you know? Good thing this link was still in my favorites. *laugh* I suppose I should make a character and update my profile on here first...

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:55 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

lol okies just give me a sec to get it all down ^_^

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 05:59 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

okies we got in one group kiba, raven,toboe,hige. Tsume has gone off to a forest were he met kaze and cresent <----(she died) also Tsume kinda changed to a softy.... weird... anyhu, the rouge, has gone off after a fight and fallen into a coma (my idea) a couple of other woles whitch kinda just jumped in and out that got me confused so if its kewl with you can we forget them?....../tadakatsu was being hunted but now is lso dead...also about Lance i dont know.. Kaze is wounded and laying on the floor somewere..thats all i can remember

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:06 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((im just gonna put this to get Tsume back to the main group))

sitting at the waters edge, stareing at his reflection, Tsume thinks back to his encounter. Sighing he mutters to himself
''everytime i show my feelings i regret it''
thus resolving to never again become that vunerable. Nodding in agreement he scattered the stillness of the pond with a pebble, stading up and glanceing around, Tsume shook his head in disbelive then trotted off leaving ripples of discontent and bewildered birds startled by the sudden splash. coming out of that isolated place with the moon spying from behind the clouds with each step the snow covered grass crunched. Wandering back to the pack he sat upon a rock on the outskirts of the group. he stared of into the distance
((wow two years thats a long time))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:17 PM
wolf_guardian

All right, I suppose making a character is a good way to start things off.

Name: Jocelyn
Nickname: Joc
Sex: Female

Wolf form: I'll post a pic

Human form: Dirty blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, forest-green eyes, cargo khaki pants, tennis shoes, black t-shirt with a zip-up blue hoodie.

Personality: Strong-willed and isn't afraid to fight. Her fiery spirit keeps her going, even when things are rough. She'll never back down. Never. If she has her mind set on doing something, don't try to get in her way. Willing to help others out, but if you tick her off...you don't want to go there. She has a soft side, but it's rarely seen unless with those close to her.

Past: Lived with a small pack for a while until they were separated by the nobles' guards in a city a while back. She's been traveling ever since and has heard whispers of those in search of paradise.

Okay, *just read post above literally* um, yeah. That's a lot of info. Are people still around? Because I'm slightly lost. no expression Sorry...Maybe starting fresh isn't such a bad thing? But I'll leave that up to you.

Attachment: joc as wolf2.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:35 PM
wolf_guardian

I mean the post above your second post. *reads other post now*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:35 PM
wolf_guardian

*just read other post* Okay, so is the pack all together? And is it just the main four, or are there others?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:38 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

ok ill liest all the wolves that i can remember
kiba,hige,toboe,tsume all them still in ^_^
now for the new ones
cresent(dead),kaze,raven,the rouge, tadakatsu(dead),Lance
they are the ones who have been on for a while now for the new ones or the onewho post once in a while
luna,fang,and
shiko started but he just left so i dont know about his wolf

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:56 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolf_guardian
Hey, hey! Another Wolf's Rain rpg! I guess I could play both. If ya want, I could play the original characters along with mine if no one else wants to. Though, I do have a question: do we have a plot yet? Just curious. ^_^

:Name: Kitai
:Age: 15
:Wolf form: Silver wolf with white stockings on legs, a white tipped tail, and white face, green eyes. Has a blue cloth tied around neck that looks sort of like a collar.
:Human form: Blond hair in ponytail, green eyes. Grey T-shirt and a dark denim jacket with flares and white and black tennis shoes. Has the same cloth around neck.
:Personality: Stubborn and strong-willed, but deep down is very loyal and caring.

anywyas i thought this was your char ^_^

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 06:57 PM
wolf_guardian

Well...I guess...keep her shoes? It's been forever since I played her, so I suppose I'll just bring myself in as a newcomer. But yeah, personality is still the same either way. smile And I guess I'll add that instead of the blue cloth make it a...hold on, I'll upload a pic...yeah. Okay. But anyway, I'll just start off new. Is that all right?

Attachment: necklace.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 07:13 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

lol i dont mind you and wolfrainlover were like the first ones here so its like yours not mine =^^= anyway i dont mind

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 07:21 PM