KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolf_guardian
:And thus, it begins:

Okay. ^_^ And I wouldn't say it's mine; I haven't even been here in two years. lol I suppose I'll post. Um, should I post all the characters, or are other people playing them? (kiba, tsume, toboe, hige?)

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 07:24 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

you can pick any char no one is here apart from us two

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 08:08 PM
bloodclawwulf is currently offline Click here to Send bloodclawwulf a Private Message Find more posts by bloodclawwulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

Well, for now I'll play them all until someone else comes along...or you can play some of them? Split it up perhaps? It doesn't matter to me.

The air held a cold chill as a swift breeze made its way across the seemingly lifeless terrain. All was motionless. In the distance shadowy figures could be seen upon the ground, though they too did not move in the slightest. They were wolves--four of them--and not a word was uttered amongst them. A tenseness could be felt in the atmosphere surrounding the group. Each one held his own gaze, almost as if to avoid making eye contact with one another. Then, almost abruptly, one of them broke the quiet and spoke.

<So, are we just gonna sit here?> came a low grumble from the grey. <What about your paradise, huh?>

For a moment all was silent again, but then in response the white wolf answered, his gaze not wavering in the least. <We'll leave as soon as the sun rises above the horizon. For now, we'll stay here.>

The grey wolf held a look of disgust, but didn't respond. The other two wolves glanced from Kiba, the white, to Tsume, the grey, but they remained silent as well. The sky was yet dark, and the air was still bitter cold.

((bleh...I'll try to improve...))

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 08:37 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

(improve? lol your better then me already ^_^ so are we continuing from where it was left? if so ill try to handle the new wolves that everyone left)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 08:40 PM
bloodclawwulf is currently offline Click here to Send bloodclawwulf a Private Message Find more posts by bloodclawwulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

((thanks, but I bet that isn't true. :P Anyway, if you want, we can just start from here. If people want to bring their charrys back, they can, but you don't have to play them for them. Just play your charry and if you want to play one or two of the main charrys you can too))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 08:49 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

(hmm sounds good..the main char's kiba,hige,tsume,toboe i dont think i got the personallity for them i think i would mess them up ^_^
i think ill post for my char i have'nt done so yet)

(i put him on page 39/40 i think) his names paiine o and he won't be joining the pack yet but he might soon )

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 09:00 PM
wolf_guardian

You wouldn't mess them up. But okay. Post away! jk stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 09:04 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((well here goes :/ ))
gazing up at the sky Paiine thought back to the time were he was with his pack mates, but like any other time the hunters who killed them invaded his mind. loud gun shots. running through the forest.friends and family falling.
Shaking his head to dispel the memories a image stuck to the inside of his skull it was of the last time he saw his two remaining friends, sunset and gold-star. sighing with the frustration of not knowing if they are alive or not Paiine got up from were he lay. The outline of his body momentarily stayed imprinted in the ground until the wind blew it away.
Red bandanna flapping in the wind he walked to the edge of the enclave of his hiding place, below him lay the frozen tundra ((not sure where we are)) glittering white snow flew everywhere around his little santurary
seeing nothing out there Paiine retreated back into the forest were silence ruled. starting to get hungry he headed of to a place where he knew rabbits would be ahiding.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 09:14 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((forgot to add this about the view of the woods when it is snowing))
As the snows come, the view became magnificent, especially towards the end of the day, when the sun set in the west and is glancing rays brought out the lines of snowy scarp after scarp, and fallen boulders,and the flat land below, now all pure white, except fo where the holes of rabbit warrens showed. A prospect made all the more awesome by the rumbles and trickles of shifting snow and rock in the heights above or, sometime, in a lesser way, amoung the small cliffs below.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 09:34 PM
wolf_guardian

A twig snapped abruptly beneath the snow covered earth as a passerby meandered through the darkened forest in solitude. The she-wolf lifted her muzzle to the sky, but the air was so bitterly cold, that no scent could be picked up. In dismay, her ears flattened upon her head, and she continued on in silence. After some time, she paused. Not a movement was made. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she glanced to her right and then to her left. Still nothing. And then, her eyes returned to their normal state, then closed. No more than a second later her eyes opened. No longer did a wolf stand upon the freezing forest floor. Instead, a young female stood there, her pulled-up hair swaying in the breeze. And just as if nothing had happened, she continued to make her way through the wood as she had done moments before.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 09:41 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((i would be guessing to say that was for joc?))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 09:45 PM
wolf_guardian

((yep))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 09:46 PM
bloodclawwulf
shadow storker

((ahh ok))

laying in wait for the meager rabbbits,his thoughts once again drifted backwards, *the green leaves and trees rushing by, having split up with his friends Paiine sped down paths and over fallen logs. Rushing madly down the path he did not realise untill to late that he had stepped in a bear trap, howling from the pain he passed out from the loss of blood.
wakeing up to find that the trap had gone and in its place was a bandanna wrapped around his right leg striving to get up he limpped away*
his eyes coming back into focus Paiine saw a rabbit in front of him. tenseing his hunches he sprung upon the rabbit , teeth snapping around its neck, brakeing its spine, happy with his catch he retreated back to his ''home'' to devour the rabbit.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 10:00 PM
Takeshii

I would like to join.

Old Post May 9th, 2008 03:40 AM
Takeshii is currently offline Click here to Send Takeshii a Private Message Find more posts by Takeshii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RamenNinja101

*outta the blue, a mist appeared, coming forth was a red tainted wolf, now she see's someone kneeing on the ground nd quietl walks over*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 04:57 PM
RamenNinja101 is currently offline Click here to Send RamenNinja101 a Private Message Find more posts by RamenNinja101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RamenNinja101

"tell me stranger, y are u on the ground?'

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 04:58 PM
RamenNinja101 is currently offline Click here to Send RamenNinja101 a Private Message Find more posts by RamenNinja101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RamenNinja101

*the human did not reply, but it was an old man, no not just any old man the wolf hunter!*
*the red wolf curled up next to him hoping ot keep the poor human alive for now threw this terrable storm.*
*she falls asleep*

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 05:01 PM
RamenNinja101

srry bout tht u guys i guess i read about the conversation nd wanted to join in. can i?
i got a description of my character nd i luv wolfs rain ^_^

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 08:30 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Do we post our character here?

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:39 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfcry123
life is full of chances.

name: nami
wolf form: gold-ish coat with black paw and muzzle. deep blue eyes.
human form: long black hair and dark brown eyes.
personality: hot headed and stubborn, but understanding and open minded.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:33 AM
Wolfcry123 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfcry123 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfcry123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote