KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 40 41 [42]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfcry123
life is full of chances.

Nami struggled through the cold, but her legs were tired, and she knew if she didn't find shelter, she would die.
'Oh COME ON! Theres got to be SOME shelter around here,' she thought feircely. Her black jacket whippedd against her body as another feirce wind knocked her of her feet.
"O GOD! ouch," she said outloud. then her eyes zeroed in on four distant figures. With a faint spark of hope, she trudged foward.
"HEY! I COULD USE SOME HELP!" she shouted. Then froze as she realized the 4 figures were wolves.
"Who are you?!" snapped the big grey one visciously.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:55 AM
Wolfcry123 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfcry123 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfcry123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah this is dead, but feel free to join the X-men rp, both of them, and the high school one.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 06:08 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rowanee

hi i would like to join

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:23 AM
rowanee is currently offline Click here to Send rowanee a Private Message Find more posts by rowanee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rowanee

Name- Rina
Age- 13
Gender- girl
Race- wolf/fox
Weapons- small knife when in human form
Personalitiy- hates human and any one who a half wolf
Human Apperence- long dark brown hair ,green eyes ,white tank top , black sweater ,black mini skirt ,black banged left arm.
Wolf Apperence- red/ white wolf ,fox- like tail .black bandage left fort leg
History- kiba's younger sister is force to work for a human at a bar once was attacked by blue so now she hates half wolves when she was 7 she was found by some men looking for some money at the time nobody knew she was a wolf and she was sold to a bar owner looking for some dancers she was smart and caped her human form later on she met toboe and fell in love (this was when toboe was a pet).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:27 AM
rowanee is currently offline Click here to Send rowanee a Private Message Find more posts by rowanee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovetoboe

I just read this, and was wondering. Could I join in? If you still need a Toboe I could be it. (even tho im female.) He's my favorite and I act just like him.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:15 PM
ilovetoboe is currently offline Click here to Send ilovetoboe a Private Message Find more posts by ilovetoboe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Husky5

Name- Mezalona
Age- 16
Gender- female
Race- wolf
Personalitiy- quiet, mysterios
Human Apperence- long black hair, blackish-blue hoodie, grey tank top, black jeans, black shoes, deep blue eyes.
Wolf Apperence- black fur, grey belly fur,deep blue eyes, blackish-blue spots around eyes.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:08 PM
Husky5 is currently offline Click here to Send Husky5 a Private Message Find more posts by Husky5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Eh I think this RP is dead you know

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:12 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Husky5

i thought so, too. i also thout i could help get people posting.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:28 PM
Husky5 is currently offline Click here to Send Husky5 a Private Message Find more posts by Husky5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I know dude but if a RP is dead its dead i hate when a RP dies but fair play to you for trying why don't u join the active ones going like universal darkness, marvel or cold terror

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:35 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Husky5

simple snwer, i love wolf's rain

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:42 PM