KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice

Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice
Started by: [email protected]

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

after leaving the room he started to think "Oh shit.. im in.. but how dare he. does he dont feel the power within me.. a padwan.. baah.." he sits down in the hallway outside the room with luke and the others and start training mind communication with fluffy..
he know it work.. he have read it.. he have to think of other things than the master, or they defenatly will feel anger within him.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:32 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke: About this Zuke... I checked his background and he was a Jedi Knight... He will remain a Padawan for now.
Sorgo: You and i both know why...
Luke: Indeed we do...

Sorgo walks from the Chambers and goes to Raevynns section.

Sorgo: Raevynn, let us go train outside. I am going to teach you Form I. It will take several weeks, but you must learn this.
Raevynn: Yes Master.
Sorgo: Go construct a Saber first. I will wait in the Main Chambers...

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:39 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Dranan's comlink beeps snapping him out of a cold sleep.

Dranan: "Yes? How may i be of service Master Luke?
Luke: "Sorgo has requested a personal audience with you Dranan.... I suggest you take it. He can Help"
Dranan: "As you wish master... and i am deeply sorry for my actions... I will find him immedently"

Dranan placed his comlink back on his Belt, and stood, clipping his saber to his belt. He left his room and spotted Jaden... in the shadows

Dranan: "Jaden..."
Jaden turned to face his Master: "Yes Master Dranan?"
Dranan: "Nothing. We begin training as soon as I return from speaking With Sorgo."
Jaden: "Yes Master."

Again he contuined his walk down the empty hall ways.'There is another...' he muttered seeing a new student sitting in the halls. He payed no attention to him and contuined to the Confrence Chamber, Awaiting Sorgo.

(Sorgo, dont Create to much Diologe with Dranan. I will post tomarrow morning after you do to reveal his Past.)

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:43 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Sorgo pass by... a while later anotherone.. interesting.. zuke rise and follow him a bit behind.. put fluffy in the room.. stand by a window outside the main chambers, try not to reveal himself to sorgo..

Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

(change Confrence Chamber to Main. Typo)

DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dranan walks into the inclosed conference room.

Sorgo: Take a seat, Dranan.
Dranan: You have called apon me?
Sorgo: Indeed i have, Dranan. I sense you. Everytime you Eat, sleep, train, walk or jump. I sense you. I can feel it in your soul and i know it remains within. The dark side taints you and Jaden. I can feel the strength of darkness in Jaden as well. I am talking with Luke and i am having you stay on Yavin 4. You and i both know you are not ready to leave this planet. I realize you are tainted with the Dark side. I once had the option to go over....

Sorgo's face turns pale....

Sorgo: I was personally trained by Count Dooku to wield a Lightsaber. I pretended the entire time i was a Darkside student. I had to let evil feelings enter me so he didn't sense i was a servant of the light. This was long before your time. This was my days of the Clone Wars. I remember i was only 16 when The Great Jedi Purge took place... I almost died.... You must understand that you are not the only one to have had the choice to go to the Dark Side. You have been there. It is not pleasent. Do not hate me, for the only thing i am trying to do is help you become a life long Servant of the Light. I am helping you to utilize your powers as a Jedi to help the good people of the Galaxy. Is there anything you have to say on this?

(BTW, my character is not eighteen, i put that as an accident. He is actually 32....)

Last edited by Soren the Mage on Jun 14th, 2005 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:01 PM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Dranan looked at Sorgo. For the first time he noticed that he WAS tring to help him.

Dranan: "Allow me to share something Master Sorgo. Six years ago my master and I were on Dantooine. He had a simple mission, retirive Data from the Data banks. A family was under attack by a Rouge Mandalorian Tribe. We were oblagated to help them. My master fell to a Dark Jedi alligned with the Rouges. he was a father to me... in every way i remember. The moment i felt his presence fade... I snapped. Not only his the Rouges fall.... I killed the family... The mother... the father.... and the four younglings..." Dranan looked down a tear falling slowly "From that day i drifted to the Darkside after the Council Exiled me... for many years i trained myself in the ways of dark untill i met Luke at my tender age of 17. He turned me back and trained me. Please forgive me Sorgo... but this is why i want to help Jaden... he has not known his family for years."

Sorgo: "I understand... allow me to help you Dranan. We cannot lose anymore great Jedi to the Dark. They overwhelm us as it is now."
Dranan: "And what of Jaden Master?"

Dranan stood a cold sweat aopn his brow once again. He walked to the window and peered outside. "And you sence the evil here also... we are not safe here so long as the new student remains able to wander freely..."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:16 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Is that Zuke?

Zuke notices that Dranan and Sorgo see him and he slowly walks away.

Sorgo: Anyways, back to relevant subjects... You may train Jaden however you want, but you cannot leave this planet. Although i do have a mission for you, but before i assign you to it, may i ask what your Lightsaber Form is, Knight?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:22 PM
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Dranan walked back to Sorgo and seemed more relaxed now. "My form is my masters. Cleix Single. Much like Form VI." he took his seat again as jaden walked into the room. "What will you have us do Master Sorgo?" he asked as jaden stood behind Dranan his hood hiding his face.

(YAY! my shortest post!)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:29 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

zuke hides behind next corner, taking a breath.. "i see.." he stayed there and keept listening.. "mission?" he thought to himself.. "i gotta hear this.. he stepped into a dark corner..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:33 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Hello Jaden. Form VI you say? That is a good form. I know it as well. I know Form I which i learned as a young Padawan, Form II which i learned from Count Dooku, and Form VI which i learned from Jedi Knight Tavi Martt.
Sorgo: But i almost always use Form II. Quite effective, if you ask me.

Sorgo: Here is your Datapad, Dranan. You will bring Jaden with you.

Hello Dranan. It is i, Master Sorgo. And i have your first mission for you. I will warn you now, this is no test. It is a real mission. I am telling you this because of what happened on my Masters Test.
I am sending you to kill a Dark Jedi Assassin who is taming wild beasts in the area to attack innocent Civilians. But i am warning you now, This Assassin is highly dangerous and is trained to kill in Stealth so be very aware of you surroundings. If there is any problems, Comlink me and i will come right away. Good luck and may the force be with you. Your speederbikes await you outside.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:37 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"feel hacked" he thought to himself and put down one of his technical things in his pocket.. "i think i'll go rent a speederbike.." when he is about to walk away he drop his sabre and "smack" into the floor. he had forgott to tie it up. "oh ****.. not good.. not good.." takes the sabre up and walk into the corner again.. silent as death..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:43 PM
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Dranan stood and bowed as Jaden did. "Thank you master, I will not fail you. Come Jaden." Dranan and Jaden walked outside.

Jaden: "Master... do you trust Sorgo?"
Dranan: "More now then I did."

Dranan got on the speeder bike as Jaden did, and they took off. They arrived in a flattened area. Dranan stepped off his Bike and knelt down, touching the ground. "We are not alone Jaden." The sound of a trampeling grew louder. "Jaden, dont fall behind." Dranan drew his Lightsaber and ignighted it, looking to the horde of Wild beasts. He struck sevral of them, holding out his left hand using the force to push them back as Jaden faught them also. The sound of a lightsaber ignited and Dranan turned to see nothing. "Heres the fun..."

(finish tomarrow)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:45 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

zuke realise he is playing with death, spying on the high jedis. make sure his sabre is not about to fall out again he ignore the mission and walk away from the place.. stop and looking at sorgo.. he have his back turned away from him.. starting to walk towards him quiet.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:50 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo sensed something Ackward... A dark presence lingering the Academy. Just as he turned around, he noticed Zuke looking at him ackwardly....

Sorgo: Zuke, i know what your up to...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:11 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I am up to no bad, if that is what you are saying" he said quickly.. "im new here and just want to explore the place.. i saw you and the other guy, and did not want to disturb."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:15 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: I expect you wont be peaking on our conversations again, Padawan.
Sorgo: And stop wandering! Find a trainer, or ask me if you want to train.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:22 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"why does all think i need training" he thinks to himself. "and that padawan again.. ARGH!" he smiled and looked at sorgo.. "i dont know were to find a trainer. and if you are free i would not mind train with you"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:25 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorgo: Sure, let's go to the training grounds.

Sorgo and Zuke walk to the training grounds.

Zuke ignited a Blue and Red double bladed lightsaber.

Zuke: C'mon, Master.

Sorgo ignited a Singular Purple Lightsaber.

Sorgo and Zuke initiated combat. Zuke was striking Sorgo plenty of times, but Sorgo deflected it as a mere Annoyance. Sorgo could feel Zuke's anger. as Zuke went to strike Sorgo's shoulder, Sorgo blocked it and shoved his saber off with his saber.

Sorgo: Your doing good. Nice postu...

While Sorgo was talking, Zuke swung his saber towards Sorgo's legs and Sorgo dashed but still got hit. He had a cut on his leg that shed blood.

Sorgo: Hmm... No Limbs off my body? Your going to have to do better than that!
Zuke: ARGHHHHH!

Zuke screamed and launched himself towards Sorgo. Sorgo blocked his attacks, and slashed Zukes arm. It was a deep wound and it began to bleed. Zuke fell to his knees.

Zuke [Stated with Anger]: Very good, Master.
Sorgo: You did exeptionally well too, Zuke. I am by far impressed. If you wish to train again, Call apon me.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Standing on his knees. he look at sorgo with some hate in his eyes, which by the way was the only thing that was revealed in his face.. and his mouth.. "I never give up." he rose quickly attacking again. He unleash his anger to speed and his force to his strenght in his blows. striking over and over again against sorgo.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:37 PM